Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

It’s true bud…I’m an absolute badass…everything you wish you were.

But of course you are! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

One thing I have found to be true in life, actually smart people never need to tell anyone how smart they are, actual rich people never need to tell anyone how rich they are and an actual badass would never need to tell anyone that they are a badass.

But of course you are! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

One thing I have found to be true in life, actually smart people never need to tell anyone how smart they are, actual rich people never need to tell anyone how rich they are and an actual badass would never need to tell anyone that they are a badass.
yep.....

Yet here you are doing so! :banana: :banana: :banana:

you have some cool stories though.....lol.....almost as good as bobo's....
I’ll admit it; my status matters not…I rarely discuss my success unless it’s necessary to make ignorant fools feel like the ignorant fools they are.

I’ll admit it; my status matters not…I rarely discuss my success unless it’s necessary to make ignorant fools feel like the ignorant fools they are.

:itsok:

whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy!

:itsok:

whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy!
Back to the meat on the bone loadies…So you LibTarians think good productive responsible people should pay for the bad habits and decision making of lowlife bottom feeders….are you sure that’s in line with Lib values?

Back to the meat on the bone loadies…So you LibTarians think good productive responsible people should pay for the bad habits and decision making of lowlife bottom feeders….are you sure that’s in line with Lib values?

I do not think anyone should pay for anyone. But then we are stuck with people like you living off welfare so what the fuck can a we do

they have been doing that for years.....maybe you should write your congress person.....oh wait she probably voted for this....lol.....

I do not think anyone should pay for anyone. But then we are stuck with people like you living off welfare so what the fuck can a we do
You are losing credibility fast…Should good productive people be responsible for the bad decision making of other people… Yes or fucking no?
What does “GENERAL WELFARE” mean to you backwards as fuck LibTarians?

Knowing that lowlife degenerates will smoke the fuck out of weed…why would you want to encourage generations to smoke weed?

lowlife degenerates already smoke the fuck out of weed, but unlike you I do not think we should punish those that don't "smoke the hell out of it" because those that do.

I know people at the grand age of 26 making 6 figures that smoke pot. The vast majority of people that smoke pot have no issues with it at all.

I do not think we should base our laws off your fucked up prejudices

I’ve said it 1000 times, I don’t have any problem with anybody smoking weed, I simply do not believe it should be legalized nor should anyone using ANY drugs have access to any public services or public funds.
This is an about Rights this is about you not having the right to impose the costs of your bad habits on me.

So do we kick people with Cerebral Palsy that take drugs to control it off assisstance?

Forum List

Back