Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

BL only supports the right to do those things he wishes to do, if you does not want to do it then you should not be able to either in his world.
And he/she/it carries on as if he/she/it is personally footing the entire government bill himself/herself/itself.

I do not smoke pot, or anything else. I do have COPD though traced back to damaged done to my lungs by what we called the "Korean Krud" back in the early 90s during deployments to ROK.

This is the biggest area you and I differ on. You only support the rights of people to do things that you agree with and want to do. I personally do not need to desire to do something to fight for the rights of others to be able to do it
he has been told that i dont know how many times....he dont give a shit...

he has been told that i dont know how many times....he dont give a shit...

same here.

His problem is he lacks the ability to comprehend how anyone could support the freedom to do something they do not personally wish to do.

This is the biggest area you and I differ on. You only support the rights of people to do things that you agree with and want to do. I personally do not need to desire to do something to fight for the rights of others to be able to do it

I’ve said it 1000 times, I don’t have any problem with anybody smoking weed, I simply do not believe it should be legalized nor should anyone using ANY drugs have access to any public services or public funds.
This is an about Rights this is about you not having the right to impose the costs of your bad habits on me.

I’ve said it 1000 times, I don’t have any problem with anybody smoking weed, I simply do not believe it should be legalized nor should anyone using ANY drugs have access to any public services or public funds.
This is an about Rights this is about you not having the right to impose the costs of your bad habits on me.

and yet you always assume those who support the freedom are also users. Your post do not match each other

and why are you not fighting to outlaw fatty foods and high sugar foods? Those cost "you" far more than what some pot smoker might

people have been foisting their bad habits on you for quite a while now......this aint something new.....

and why are you not fighting to outlaw fatty foods and high sugar foods? Those cost "you" far more than what some pot smoker might
Oh trust me I would love to see all that bullshit on the schedule 1 list. I run six miles six days a week and lift for two hours a day. I’m all about fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

Oh trust me I would love to see all that bullshit on the schedule 1 list. I run six miles six days a week and lift for two hours a day. I’m all about fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

But of course you do..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It’s weird that you Libs think good productive responsible people should pay for the bad habits and decision making of lowlife degenerates. Are you sure that’s in line with Lib values?

It is even weirder that you think anyone will believe you run 6 miles a day and work out 2 hours a 6 days a week. And this is from a guy that has been running since 1976

It is even weirder that you think anyone will believe you run 6 miles a day and work out 2 hours a 6 days a week. And this is from a guy that has been running since 1976
It’s true bud…I’m an absolute badass…everything you wish you were. No bullshit. I can’t give two fucks if you believe me. Like I said, make yourself feel better by not believing me…that’s what undergrad me would do.

It’s true bud…I’m an absolute badass…everything you wish you were. No bullshit. I can’t give two fucks if you believe me. Like I said, make yourself feel better by not believing me…that’s what undergrad me would do.
yea sure...you are every ones worst nightmare....lol....

Forum List

Back