Boebert mocked for Constitution tweet

I didn't say that no one tried. I said that Trump was the only one that was successful, until Biden brought bump stocks back.

Reply didn't work progressive hunter
what trump did does violate the 2nd A,,

but that was not my original question because he didnt run on doing it and it wouldnt be an issue for taking the oath after stating they would undo what they swear to protect and defend,,,

why are you so afraid to address my question directly??

what trump did does violate the 2nd A,,

but that was not my original question because he didnt run on doing it and it wouldnt be an issue for taking the oath after stating they would undo what they swear to protect and defend,,,

why are you so afraid to address my question directly??
I said "YES" they could take the oath. How many fucking times do I have to say it, to penetrate that thick skull of yours?

Twitter users mocked first-term Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) on Friday over a tweet in which she argued that defending the U.S. Constitution “doesn’t mean trying to rewrite the parts you don’t like.”

Users on Twitter were quick to point out to the gun rights advocate the many changes that have been ratified to the Constitution since it became the country’s official legal framework in 1788.

According to the Philadelphia nonprofit the National Constitution Center, the constitution as first drafted in 1787 did not include the first 10 Amendments, also known as the Bill of Rights.

In the more than 200 years since these first set of rights were adopted through an agreement with several states, more than a dozen constitutional amendments have been added that many Americans point to as pivotal moments in U.S. history, including the abolition of slavery, guaranteeing women the right to vote and establishing the legal voting age at 18 years old.

Can this woman be any dumber? The best part? Boebert has cosponsored a constitutional amendment proposed last month seeking to add term limits for members of Congress and yet... hasn't a clue about amendments!

You are jealous that you were not in the theater with her. Admit it.
WYELBO ?

Twitter users mocked first-term Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) on Friday over a tweet in which she argued that defending the U.S. Constitution “doesn’t mean trying to rewrite the parts you don’t like.”

Users on Twitter were quick to point out to the gun rights advocate the many changes that have been ratified to the Constitution since it became the country’s official legal framework in 1788.

According to the Philadelphia nonprofit the National Constitution Center, the constitution as first drafted in 1787 did not include the first 10 Amendments, also known as the Bill of Rights.

In the more than 200 years since these first set of rights were adopted through an agreement with several states, more than a dozen constitutional amendments have been added that many Americans point to as pivotal moments in U.S. history, including the abolition of slavery, guaranteeing women the right to vote and establishing the legal voting age at 18 years old.

Can this woman be any dumber? The best part? Boebert has cosponsored a constitutional amendment proposed last month seeking to add term limits for members of Congress and yet... hasn't a clue about amendments!

/---/ I don't think that is what she meant. Leave it to Twitter to distort things. Libs try to rewrite the 1st and 2nd Amendments because they don't like free speech and gun ownership.

At least you aren't attacking her for misspelling something.

It's nothing to me, you'd have to ask Boebert. She's the one that's bitching about something that she knows absolutely nothing about.
A Plague on Both Your Houses and All Their Rooms

She still defends the existence of the supremacist anti-democratic Constitution, which is a mistake all duplicate sides make. It needs to be scrapped. It should have been only a temporary start-up document.

A Plague on Both Your Houses and All Their Rooms

She still defends the existence of the supremacist anti-democratic Constitution, which is a mistake all duplicate sides make. It needs to be scrapped. It should have been only a temporary start-up document.
/——-/ The Constitution has nothing to do with democracy. It’s about forming a Republic. GEEEZ.

Forum List

Back