Boebert mocked for Constitution tweet

“…trying to rewrite the parts you don’t like.”

A yet conservatives advocate for doing exactly this – the 14th Amendment’s Citizenship Clause being a prime example.
Wrong. If an amendment is unclear as to what its scope was intended to cover, obviously it requires analysis.

But that’s a different thing.

Actually:

The Constitution itself wouldn’t have been ratified at all but-for a commitment to craft a Bill of Rights.

In effect, the Constitution pretty much came with a Bill or Rights.
1791!!!!

Isn't it pathetic the way these Libtards hate freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear arms? Those things are toxic to their filthy ass Leftest agenda.

There was another amendment about no slavery but these Leftest turds don't have any problem with making you work and then giving the money you earned to somebody else. That is slavery. Slavery to the state.

Would you consider them to be changes to the Constitution?
I would consider them to be ... wait for it... Amendments!

What Constitutional Amendments has the left proposed recently?

An amendment to change the right to bear arms?

An amendment to change the Electoral College processs?

An amendment to enshrine a right to an abortion?

No?

None of those?

Well fuck-in-A bingo! We've discovered the underlying truth of Rep Boebert's tweet that the idiot OP and his quoted merry band of mental deficients didn't have the critical thinking skills to identify!

Took two minutes.

Imagine that

That is true, but adding stuff to it, does change the Constitution.
but not in the way of the context she is referring,,

shes talking about things like changing the 2nd A to what ever the government/person thinks it allows when it allows any military grade weapon

but not in the way of the context she is referring,,

shes talking about things like changing the 2nd A to what ever the government/person thinks it allows when it allows any military grade weapon
There's no sense in doing that one. Just think about all of the weapons that you are not currently allowed to own.

There's no sense in doing that one. Just think about all of the weapons that you are not currently allowed to own.
I am not allowed to own the ones the 2nd A was intended for,,

let me ask you this,,

if a candidate ran on people should not be allowed to question or protest their government and intended to change the 1st A, could that person in good faith take the oath of office if they won??

I am not allowed to own the ones the 2nd A was intended for,,

let me ask you this,,

if a candidate ran on people should not be allowed to question or protest their government and intended to change the 1st A, could that person in good faith take the oath of office if they won??
There's no way that they could win. Next question.

OK, yes, that person who won, could take the oath of office, because campaign promises are made to be broken.

ie: They haven't done anything wrong yet.
nice dodge there,,

feinstein ran for decades to take away 2nd A rights and during her time she repeatedly tried to do that as biden is currently doing,, along with many other democrats and republicans,,

your POV explains why this country is so fucked up due to the ignorance and dishonesty of dem and repube voters like you,,

nice dodge there,,

feinstein ran for decades to take away 2nd A rights and during her time she repeatedly tried to do that as biden is currently doing,, along with many other democrats and republicans,,

your POV explains why this country is so fucked up due to the ignorance and dishonesty of dem and repube voters like you,,
Listen up, single issue dude; If they got rid of the second amendment, my ignorant and dishonest ass would still have all of my weapons. The government is for the sheep. I'm an anarchist. Whatever they say, they're not talking to me.

Listen up, single issue dude; If they got rid of the second amendment, my ignorant and dishonest ass would still have all of my weapons. The government is for the sheep. I'm an anarchist. Whatever they say, they're not talking to me.
youre dodging again,,,

you said no one has done that and just passed it off as unfulfilled campaign promises while we all know many have done exactly that as I showed,,

so thanks for showing your dishonesty,,

youre dodging again,,,

you said no one has done that and just passed it off as unfulfilled campaign promises while we all know many have done exactly that as I showed,,

so thanks for showing your dishonesty,,
I remember when Mr. Trump banned bump stocks. I can't think of another gun restriction that has come to pass. Enlighten me?
edit: No cities, I want national gun bans.

I remember when Mr. Trump banned bump stocks. I can't think of another gun restriction that has come to pass. Enlighten me?
edit: No cities, I want national gun bans.
so youre saying that there are no gun laws currently on the books and feinstein and biden haven't consistently tried to create more gun laws including outright bans??

Forum List

Back