Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

lowlife degenerates already smoke the fuck out of weed, but unlike you I do not think we should punish those that don't "smoke the hell out of it" because those that do.

I know people at the grand age of 26 making 6 figures that smoke pot. The vast majority of people that smoke pot have no issues with it at all.

I do not think we should base our laws off your fucked up prejudices
Are you fucking stupid… Like I said, I smoked weed for years with it illegal.

Are you fucking stupid… Like I said, I smoked weed for years with it illegal.

Exactly, you were one of the lowlife degenerates smoking the fuck out of weed, it being illegal did not mean a thing to you. But most people who use pot are no different than most people who drink beer, they do not abuse it.

We should not ban it just because you are too weak to handle it

Exactly, you were one of the lowlife degenerates smoking the fuck out of weed, it being illegal did not mean a thing to you. But most people who use pot are no different than most people who drink beer, they do not abuse it.

We should not ban it just because you are too weak to handle it
because you are too weak to handle it

thats it right there.....he "claims" he used to smoke it but he couldnt handle it.....so now everyone must be like he is....

Because stoners want to believe it’s so or because it’s not a schedule 1 narcotic?
Don't start me. :p

Marijuana is nature's richest source of beta-caryophylline. It has more than pepper, more than nutmeg.

When I fell out of a tree ten years ago, from 30 feet up, the doctor told me the ball joint in my arm had pushed up through the top of my shoulder socket.

First we tried every anti inflammatory known to man. We even tried Indocin, which is primarily for gout. Nothing worked.

So then they put me on Tramadol. That worked for about a week, then it stopped working. Finally in desperation I asked the doctor "isn't there anything I can do", and he shuts the door and makes a little motion with his hand like he's smoking a joint. And then he says "I didn't say a word". Because this was before legalization, and he could have lost his license.

So now I smoke cheap weed and I:m opiate free. It works. The good stuff doesn't work, only the cheap low grade strains that are rich in anti inflammatory. I use one called "Sour Diesel", it's like low grade Mexican. (Ten bucks a lid, ha ha). It doesn't get me "high", but it does equate with a very instant sigh of relief from the shoulder pain.

I’ve said it 1000 times, I don’t have any problem with anybody smoking weed, I simply do not believe it should be legalized nor should anyone using ANY drugs have access to any public services or public funds.
This is an about Rights this is about you not having the right to impose the costs of your bad habits on me.
I'm okay with that.

Keep it illegal, I don't care. Doesn't make any difference to me one way or the other.

And, no public funds, that's okay too. If I needed public funds I wouldn't be able to buy any weed in the first place! :p

Knowing that lowlife degenerates will smoke the fuck out of weed…why would you want to encourage generations to smoke weed?
You don't understand.

When my daughter was 9, I busted her smoking weed. With her boyfriend. No kidding. (San Francisco, you know)...

So I ask her, where did you get the weed, she said it belonged to the boyfriend. So I ask the boyfriend, where did you get the weed, he says "it's my dad's". I go, your dad gave it to you? He says "well, not exactly"...

So next thing you know, I'm lecturing my 9 year old kid about smoking STOLEN weed. :p

This is the modern world. It's not about the weed, it's about the "stolen" weed.

The good news is, she doesn't like booze. She takes one sip and her face crinkles up and she goes "yech, how can anyone drink that stuff". I count my blessings, I SO count my blessings. :)

Smoking pot lovers the IQ of children

and it lasts their whole life

Smoking pot lovers the IQ of children

and it lasts their whole life
A stoned society is a better society…just ask Golfing Gator and Harry Dresden
Look, the undeniable truth is; by and large it’s the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret.
Grown, productive, smart people who smoke weed don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal.

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg

A stoned society is a better society…just ask Golfing Gator and Harry Dresden
Look, the undeniable truth is; by and large it’s the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret.
Grown, productive, smart people who smoke weed don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal.

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg
come out of your bubble.....you cant be that naive.....

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
Good. I'll be able to legally but BOTH weed and guns!

Forum List

Back