Democrats Plan to Cut Out GOP in Final Health Care Negotiations

You aren't 2 Impressive yourself but hey I still respond to your "Arguments" :p.

I'm glad a simple kid like you finds me unimpressive... You've shown yourself to be an impatient, uneducated, Barry slurping hack... If that was your goal, you've done a great job... Kudos for that....

Lmao, What's with the rightys of this board and their childish attemps at low blows?

When you think for yourself and throw away the leftist-speak, us adults will engage in spirited debate... I point you to the adult conversation Article 15 and I were engaged in...

But don't let that get in the way of your rants against the "rethuglicans"...

LMAO

Thanks, House.

From what I gleaned 42% favor it and 13% oppose it because it isn't liberal enough. That's 55% of the country either for this bill or want a stronger one. Only 39% oppose it because it's "too liberal."

Of those that oppose it, most oppose it because it's "too liberal"...

You can't combine those two numbers and claim the 55%... IOW, if the bill were changed to make it more liberal making those 13% happy it does not necessarily mean those 42% would still approve it, as some might depart the approve camp and join the oppose because too liberal camp... See what I mean?

I see what you mean. My point is that though the majority of Americans oppose this bill it should be with an asterisk next to that number.

I'm glad a simple kid like you finds me unimpressive... You've shown yourself to be an impatient, uneducated, Barry slurping hack... If that was your goal, you've done a great job... Kudos for that....

Lmao, What's with the rightys of this board and their childish attemps at low blows?

When you think for yourself and throw away the leftist-speak, us adults will engage in spirited debate... I point you to the adult conversation Article 15 and I were engaged in...

LMAO

Your an adult??? :eek:. Sure coulda fooled me with all those shots you insist on taking every damn post, It proves your maturity level!

I have responded to every one of your arguments with links and other factual material..So what is it bud? Scared your getting showed by a 15yr old?

So? They just want to drag their feet on this like they have everything else. I'm sick of this particular bunch of obstructionist Republicans. Maybe the voters are as well.

It's just the opposite. A majority of voters oppose the healthcare bill. That means Congress is going against what their constituents want. That's what can happen when you have 1-party rule.

LMAO

Your [sic] an adult??? :eek:. Sure coulda fooled me with all those shots you insist on taking every damn post, It proves your maturity level!
Pointing out your leftist, talking-point regurgitating habits is not evidence of immaturity... It is exactly what you're doing on this and other threads... You can whine about people picking on you if you want... It makes no difference to me...

I have responded to every one of your arguments with links and other factualy material..
I didn't even click on the last "link" you provided... I already told you that leftist sites would be ignored...

So what is it bud? Scared your [sic] getting showed by a 15yr old?
No, YOU'RE proving yourself to be quite the fool on your own...

Why bother with them when they made it clear from the get-go they wanted to derail this legislation entirely? When you bring kids to the grown-up table and all they want to do is throw food and disrupt the meal, you send 'em away.

How's that "Obama's Waterloo" comin' along, Sen. DeMint?

:lol:

So exactly how is putting the kiddie table in charge going to fix anything?

Looking at the behavior of the opposition, it's pretty clear that the "kiddie table" is not in charge (thankfully).

:D

Why bother with them when they made it clear from the get-go they wanted to derail this legislation entirely? When you bring kids to the grown-up table and all they want to do is throw food and disrupt the meal, you send 'em away.

Looking at the behavior of the opposition, it's pretty clear that the "kiddie table" is not in charge (thankfully).

What's clear is that you are looking with partisan blinders on...

From you, that's not unexpected...

You aren't 2 Impressive yourself but hey I still respond to your "Arguments" :p.

Since you're new, it's a hazing, they want to see if they can chase you off with barks and growls.

Every Republican except the RINO from Louisiana voted against either the House or Senate bill. Since they've made it clear they don't want either of them, what point is there in including them in a combination of the two?

They're not rewriting the bill, they're combining the two bills neither of which the Republicans want. The Republicans have had their day on this one.

Lolol. This healthcare bill is a convaluted mess just like everything the government tries to do.

I think people, the ones who think they are getting free healthcare, are going to be so surprised that getting free insurance is going to be more of a nightmare than they bargained for.

Oh, I thought you were :cuckoo:.

They sure don't, They want REAL REFORM that include's a Public Option. 56% still want a Public Option, Amazing considering all of the attack's on it, From Palin's "Death Panel's" to the t-baggers idea that this would lead to a full Govt. takeover of ordinary life.

Answer this spinelessLefty? WHY does Government need to be involved in the first place? WHERE is their Authority to do so?

I have responded to EVERY single post regarding me and my arguments since I joined so how am I spineless?? :cuckoo:.

Becouse without Govt. Intervention, Primiums will continue to rise, People will continue to be discreminated on and dropped becouse of gender and/or pre-excisting conditions, There will be no competietion in the market. Where is their Authority to police insurance companies at all?..It's not there..But it doesn't say (Contrary to common Right-wing beliefs) anywhere in the constituition that we cannot have the Govt opperating a PUBLIC OPTION, Basicly Medicare for EVERYONE!

What?

Of course the government cannot run a public option. Have you taken your highschool poly-sci class yet?

The children clearly own the majority in both houses. Mature individuals do not act in such a manner and mature individuals understand the need to fully research an issue before crafting legislation that affects that issue.

They don't try to make back room deals in the dead of night and rush through unread laws that harm more people then it helps.

Since you're new, it's a hazing, they want to see if they can chase you off with barks and growls.

Who want's to chase him off? Having hack losers like you and him around to laugh at makes the boards much more fun...:lol:

Every Republican except the RINO from Louisiana voted against either the House or Senate bill. Since they've made it clear they don't want either of them, what point is there in including them in a combination of the two?

They're not rewriting the bill, they're combining the two bills neither of which the Republicans want. The Republicans have had their day on this one.

You conveintly forget that the majority of Americans don't want either bill either...

Not just yet they haven't.

There is still the committee and its a good bet that what comes out won't be to the liking of many of the Democrats.

And then there is the whole Constitutional challenge that will be pressed into the debate if it does manage to get passed.

It is a good bet that any bill will not pass Constitutional muster and that means the both houses will have to go back to the starting line.

Answer this spinelessLefty? WHY does Government need to be involved in the first place? WHERE is their Authority to do so?

I have responded to EVERY single post regarding me and my arguments since I joined so how am I spineless?? :cuckoo:.

Becouse without Govt. Intervention, Primiums will continue to rise, People will continue to be discreminated on and dropped becouse of gender and/or pre-excisting conditions, There will be no competietion in the market. Where is their Authority to police insurance companies at all?..It's not there..But it doesn't say (Contrary to common Right-wing beliefs) anywhere in the constituition that we cannot have the Govt opperating a PUBLIC OPTION, Basicly Medicare for EVERYONE!

What?

Of course the government cannot run a public option. Have you taken your highschool poly-sci class yet?

Then to hell with Medicare and Medicaid huh?..The majority of those Idiots that marched on D.C. Were worried about to much Govt. Intervention and cuts to medicare :lol: :cuckoo:

I kinda figured that out...:lol:

What?

Then to hell with Medicare and Medicaid huh?..The majority of those Idiots that marched on D.C. Were worried about to much Govt. Intervention and cuts to medicare :lol: :cuckoo:
You called them for what they are. Idiots.

Anyone with a clear understanding of the Constitution knows that medicaid is unconstitutional. If you were to actually read and comprehend the Constitution instead of basing policy and laws upon emotion you'd find that we have a much better country.

Of all the programs that are run by the federal government, and medicaid is part of that, the defense of this country is the ONLY legitimate expenditure of the Federal Government.

Everything else CAN be administered at the State level where it is appropriate to do so.

But then I have lost a lot of hope of the American people being anything but mindless robots who just walk around with their hand stuck out whining about not getting enough from the government.

If they include the GOP in the process will the GOP vote for the resulting bill?

End of argument

Forum List

Back