Democrats Plan to Cut Out GOP in Final Health Care Negotiations

I don't know - I'm not a republican senator...

I do know that the majority of American people don't want the shit that your dear leaders want to ram down our throats...

Oh, I thought you were :cuckoo:.

They sure don't, They want REAL REFORM that include's a Public Option. 56% still want a Public Option, Amazing considering all of the attack's on it, From Palin's "Death Panel's" to the t-baggers idea that this would lead to a full Govt. takeover of ordinary life.

Answer this spinelessLefty? WHY does Government need to be involved in the first place? WHERE is their Authority to do so?

I have responded to EVERY single post regarding me and my arguments since I joined so how am I spineless?? :cuckoo:.

Becouse without Govt. Intervention, Primiums will continue to rise, People will continue to be discreminated on and dropped becouse of gender and/or pre-excisting conditions, There will be no competietion in the market. Where is their Authority to police insurance companies at all?..It's not there..But it doesn't say (Contrary to common Right-wing beliefs) anywhere in the constituition that we cannot have the Govt opperating a PUBLIC OPTION, Basicly Medicare for EVERYONE!

They sure don't, They want REAL REFORM that include's a Public Option. 56% still want a Public Option, Amazing considering all of the attack's on it, From Palin's "Death Panel's" to the t-baggers idea that this would lead to a full Govt. takeover of ordinary life.

Please link to the source of this 56% claim...

If you use a leftist site like HuffyPuffy and UnthinkingNoprogress it will be ignored...

Just under 60 percent of those surveyed said they would like a public option as part of any final healthcare reform legislation, which Republicans and a few Democrats oppose

Most in U.S. want public health option: poll | Reuters

I don't know - I'm not a republican senator...

I do know that the majority of American people don't want the shit that your dear leaders want to ram down our throats...

A chunk of those people are against the bill because it's too weak.

Most are opposed because it's too liberal...

I have the CNN/Opinion Research link to the pdf in the bullpen if you need it...

Yeah, I'd be interested in giving it a look since it seems like it is a specified poll.

republicans arguably should whip against the bill on party principle. if youve paid a little attention to american politics, 'bi-partisan' and 'super-majority' wont ever mix.

that said, voters cut the GOP out last year.

Becouse without Govt. Intervention, Primiums will continue to rise, People will continue to be discreminated on and dropped becouse of gender and/or pre-excisting conditions, There will be no competietion in the market. Where is their Authority to police insurance companies at all?..It's not there..But it doesn't say (Contrary to common Right-wing beliefs) anywhere in the constituition that we cannot have the Govt opperating a PUBLIC OPTION, Basicly Medicare for EVERYONE!
I donut no weather two laff or cry. :eusa_whistle:

I donut no weather two laff or cry. :eusa_whistle:

If a Govt. Option to the Private Sector than why the Hell were Republicans throwing such a fit over cuts to Medicare? Isn't that a Govt. Program?

Naah we wanted something more like it started out as, not the lobbyist slaughtered final version.

We didn't even want that...

Pass a bill that only does away with the pre-existing condition shit and that about sums up the final plan we wanted...

Lord knows, That alone would inject competietion into the market!

Besides, If that's what the Republiclans wanted..Why didn't they include that in their poor excuse for a bill?

My impression of the Republican version was to just subsidize poor peoples private insurance premuims with tax dollars. Is that about it?

If you use a leftist site like HuffyPuffy and UnthinkingNoprogress it will be ignored...

Just under 60 percent of those surveyed said they would like a public option as part of any final healthcare reform legislation, which Republicans and a few Democrats oppose

Still Crickets on this? :eek: :lol:

Here's a more recent one (from PMSNBC no less) that has it much closer 45 - 42...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/S..._Today_Stories_Teases/091215_NBC_WSJ_Poll.pdf

Still Crickets on this? :eek: :lol:

I don't post on your timetable, noob...

Fuck yourself, asshat...

Most are opposed because it's too liberal...

I have the CNN/Opinion Research link to the pdf in the bullpen if you need it...

Yeah, I'd be interested in giving it a look since it seems like it is a specified poll.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/12/21/rel19a.pdf

Thanks, House.

From what I gleaned 42% favor it and 13% oppose it because it isn't liberal enough. That's 55% of the country either for this bill or want a stronger one. Only 39% oppose it because it's "too liberal."

Here's a more recent one (from PMSNBC no less) that has it much closer 45 - 42...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/S..._Today_Stories_Teases/091215_NBC_WSJ_Poll.pdf

Lmao..Exactly like a Republican, Ask for Numbers then try to counter them with their own..

"Public option: 59% to 31%.

Mandates without public option: 33% to 56%.

Voters overwhelmingly say Obama didn't fight Lieberman hard enough: 63% to 29%.

This Research 2000 National Poll was conducted for the Progressive Change Campaign Committee and Democracy for America from Dec. 16 through Dec. 17, 2009. A total of 800 likely voters were interviewed by telephone. Margin of error is 3.5% overall.

(Research 2000 also does polling for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Lexington Herald-Leader, Fort Wayne News Sentinel, South Bend Tribune, and Reno Gazette-Journal.)"

National Poll | Progressive Change Campaign Committee

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/12/21/rel19a.pdf

Thanks, House.

From what I gleaned 42% favor it and 13% oppose it because it isn't liberal enough. That's 55% of the country either for this bill or want a stronger one. Only 39% oppose it because it's "too liberal."

Of those that oppose it, most oppose it because it's "too liberal"...

You can't combine those two numbers and claim the 55%... IOW, if the bill were changed to make it more liberal making those 13% happy it does not necessarily mean those 42% would still approve it, as some might depart the approve camp and join the oppose because too liberal camp... See what I mean?

I must say that thus far you are unimpressive...

Here's hoping you figure a way to turn that around...

You aren't 2 Impressive yourself but hey I still respond to your "Arguments" :p.

I'm glad a simple kid like you finds me unimpressive... You've shown yourself to be an impatient, uneducated, Barry slurping hack... If that was your goal, you've done a great job... Kudos for that....

Lmao, What's with the rightys of this board and their childish attemps at low blows?

Forum List

Back