Re: Does Obama know Who He's Fighting?

Does Obama Know Who He's Fighting?

:rolleyes: I am pretty sure he does know, but he is trying to put too many eggs in one basket, and it is over flowing, and they will break.He is screwed up mixed up.

Of course Obama knows who he's fighting. Outside the country, he's fighting al Qaeda. Inside the country, he is fighting Republicans. Both groups want him to fail. Are they working together?

Does Obama Know Who He's Fighting?

:rolleyes: I am pretty sure he does know, but he is trying to put too many eggs in one basket, and it is over flowing, and they will break.He is screwed up mixed up.

Of course Obama knows who he's fighting. Outside the country, he's fighting al Qaeda. Inside the country, he is fighting Republicans. Both groups want him to fail. Are they working together?
:eusa_think: I think they are, and his party is Pulling the wool over his eyes, and backstabbing him in the Back. The Republicans have always been out to get the other side. Lie, Cheat or Steal anyway they can. I am a Non-Partisan Voter, so i can see what both parties are doing to each other. I stand in the back ground and watch closely.

Forum List

Back