Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room!

So this is the "Changing the Tone of Washington" stuff that Hopey Changey promised? Yikes! :(

LOL So you think the dems in charge of the committee locking the republicans out of an EMPTY room because they pulled a childish political stunt makes obama look bad when he had nothing to do with it?? LOL

I guess if you ignore the FACTS and run with the fiction as most of the other righties at the beginning of this thread did then my guess is that you can come to any conclusion that you wish to dream up. LOL

Last edited:
I think Obama backs up libocalypsenow

YouTube - Obama: 1 Speech, 2 Faces

and you thought wrong. LOL

obama giving a speech a few months ago has NOTHING to do with the dems locking the republicans out of an EMPTY room after the republcians engaged in childish partisan games and showed that they could be trusted to act like adults.

However, once again you try desperate to spin something and make it mean something that it clearly does not.

BTW did you notice that your video was edited?? I wonder if anything obama said was put out of context?? Oh well since the WHOLE spoeech was not listed in your partisan attack video we won't know unless we look for the whole speech.

obama giving a speech a few months ago has NOTHING to do with the dems locking the republicans out of an EMPTY room after the republcians engaged in childish partisan games and showed that they could be trusted to act like adults.

However, once again you try desperate to spin something and make it mean something that it clearly does not.

BTW did you notice that your video was edited?? I wonder if anything obama said was put out of context?? Oh well since the WHOLE spoeech was not listed in your partisan attack video we won't know unless we look for the whole speech.

:rofl:

Lib's assertation is that Obama is not being a uniter but instead a divider. That video is a good example of it.

Here is more context for you....it makes obama look like even more of a divider than my shorter version. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bk4qLDuEY&feature=related]YouTube - NBC12 Decision Virginia Barack Obama stumps for Creigh Deeds[/ame]

:rofl:

Lib's assertation is that Obama is not being a uniter but instead a divider. That video is a good example of it.

Here is more context for you....it makes obama look like even more of a divider than my shorter version. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bk4qLDuEY&feature=related]YouTube - NBC12 Decision Virginia Barack Obama stumps for Creigh Deeds[/ame]

and it's all about context. libs assertion was to try and blame obama for the dems locking republicans out of an empty room. your video has absolutely nothing to do with that assertion and does not support it. thanks for the spin though.

Perhaps the Republicans wanted to hold a meeting to discuss possible solutions, suggestions or input from their perspective? The Democrats kept them out for punitive reasons. The article makes that point clear.

Way too much time being spent obstructing, more time constructing please.

i really don't get it, what is so special about this locked room, do the reps now have to gather under a bridge in anacostia?

and why do the dems lock it, are they afraid the reps will smear the walls with feces? or steal the O's from the keyboards?

So this is the "Changing the Tone of Washington" stuff that Hopey Changey promised? Yikes! :(

This is what I was referring to. But you already knew that DrSmith

and what was libs comment in response to and in direct context of?? notice at the beginning of his comment he says "so this"?

What is the "THIS" he is talking about?? What is the topic of THIS thread?? It seems to me based on the topic and the context in which it was made that he was referring to the topic of this thread and trying to link dems locking republicans out of an empty room to obama when there is no real connection.

BUT you arleady knew that pilgrim.

Last edited:

This is what I was referring to. But you already knew that DrSmith
I disagree.

I don't think he knew that at all. :lol:

Imagine that a personal attack LOL I knew exactly what pilgrim was trying to spin and I also knew that in the context of this thread which libs comment was a part of his spin did not apply and it still does not.

However, thanks for piling on as you continue to stalk me across the board. WOW I must have burned you good to get this much attention from you. How often does my screen name come up in your discussions with your therapist?? I have to ask becuase you seem so obsessed with me.

Perhaps the Republicans wanted to hold a meeting to discuss possible solutions, suggestions or input from their perspective? The Democrats kept them out for punitive reasons. The article makes that point clear.

Way too much time being spent obstructing, more time constructing please.

i really don't get it, what is so special about this locked room, do the reps now have to gather under a bridge in anacostia?

and why do the dems lock it, are they afraid the reps will smear the walls with feces? or steal the O's from the keyboards?

Apparently the reps snuck a camera in and filmed it when the dems weren't there and then produced and spliced together a video and then posted it on the website for the committee. So democrats justifiably locked them out when the dems aren't there (empty room) because based on their childish partisan tactics the republicans show that they can't be trusted to be left in a room alone.

Forum List

Back