Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room!

It's a game pure and simple.
No it isn't, and it appears you don't know how to read as I spelled out the exact opposite of your diatribe is the case, but you went ahead and posted the same stupid shit anyway like the good apparchek you are.

People like you are pathetic and are in fact the real reason the nation is so devided, you ignore what people say right to you and still insert your 'feelings' into it.

Aren't their rules against editing posts like you just did??

The thing is my post was dead on in that a majority of the righties play this game and i even gave an example. Can you qactually prove anything i said was incorrect or do you believe that merely claiming it as you attack me is proof enough??

The truly sad thing is that there is not a real debator among you righties. I provide a differing opinion with some supporting evidence and in response YOU edited my post and attacked me.

Could you imagine the Liberal Media outrage if these were Republicans locking Democrats out? My God,ole Wolfy boy Blitzer over at CNN,the NY Slimes,NBC,ABC,CBS,and a whole slew of other Liberal Media hacks would be breaking their legs jumping up on their high horses screeching about how awful this is. So far not a peep out of these media outlets huh? Hopey Changey has "Changed the tone of Washington." He's made it much much worse. This administration really is becoming increasingly arrogant and partisan.

And IF that were the case you righties and foxnews would be silent about it. What's your point?? LOL Hey you make baseless unsupported accusation so it's fair game. go cry somewhere else.

So the Pubs refused to attend on time and got locked out.

Good for the Dems.

The Pubs need to understand that they lost, and that they most go along to get along.

You are a useless and dishonest troll and you soil the threads in which you participate. I give no slack to dishonesty.

LOL and even now you can offer NOTHING of substance.

The funniest thing of all is that you attack me and call me dishoenst and yet I am the one trying to talk about the FACTS and you are attacking me because the FACTS run counter to your beliefs.

Now now....why must you lie?

You dont want to discuss the facts....you want to be right...and when the facts dont back you up, you start to attack the messanger of the facts.

Now....go get a job. You will be amazed at how nice it is to get things on your own.

Imagine that more baseless personal attacks.

Come on old you can do better than that where is your proof that I lied about anything?? You know like when you made your dishonest claim about Bush and global warming and I went and found proof to prove you wrong. Funny but you still haven't admitted to that. I wonder why??

BTW pilgrim stated the following.

So much for the argument by some on the left that the republicans have nothing to offer. How would they know they dont even give the republicans a chance

and

I'm just saying the republicans are being denied the chance to provide input because the democrats childishly locked them out.

so I asked

So could you please explain how denying them access to the room when democrats aren't even there to discuss anything is denying the republicans a chance to provide input??

and for asking a simple question I was attacked and no answer was given. So based on the FACTS it seems as though you are NOW being dishonest based on the FACT that I was the one attacked as facts were ignored by righties.

Thanks for the spin though.

LOL and even now you can offer NOTHING of substance.

The funniest thing of all is that you attack me and call me dishoenst and yet I am the one trying to talk about the FACTS and you are attacking me because the FACTS run counter to your beliefs.

You dont want to discuss the facts....you want to be right...and when the facts dont back you up, you start to attack the messanger of the facts.

Now....go get a job. You will be amazed at how nice it is to get things on your own.

Come on old you can do better than that where is your proof that I lied about anything?? You know like when you made your dishonest claim about Bush and global warming and I went and found proof to prove you wrong. Funny but you still haven't admitted to that. I wonder why??

and

I'm just saying the republicans are being denied the chance to provide input because the democrats childishly locked them out.

so I asked

So could you please explain how denying them access to the room when democrats aren't even there to discuss anything is denying the republicans a chance to provide input??

and for asking a simple question I was attacked and no answer was given. So based on the FACTS it seems as though you are NOW being dishonest based on the FACT that I was the one attacked as facts were ignored by righties.

I had nothing to do with that exchange. I simply asked you why they changed the lock. I do not believe their answer and I dont think you do either. I donot have an answer....but I wonder what thier angole was...so I opted to ask you, an obvious supporter of the current congress andf administrations agenda....and I am still asking you....what could be their reasojn for changing the lock?

Did they do it so the right can complain and they can then say "we werent in there so they havbe nothing to complain about?"...you know....sort of exactlyh what they did?

I believe that may be the answer...so I ask you...are you ok with them spending your tax dollars playing childish games?

I'm not.

Just another incident that makes one wonder where the hell the transparency went to. I know it was promised, I remember hearing it.

You see this is the problem with people who don't pay attention.

Republicans were locked out of the room when NO ONE WAS IN THERE meaning nothing was done behind closed doors and republicans weren't kept out of anything.

Just another incident that makes one wonder where the hell the transparency went to. I know it was promised, I remember hearing it.

Republicans were locked out of the room when NO ONE WAS IN THERE meaning nothing was done behind closed doors and republicans weren't kept out of anything.

So....then why were they locked out?

Is it possible that they are lying when they say they werent in there?

Is it possible this was a ploy so they can say "nanny nanny pooh pooh, we werent even in there"?

What in Gods name would be a good reason for them to change the lock?

It's tactics like this that lead to the Tennis Court Oath. History does repeat itself. Hopefully smarter heads will prevail this time.

and

so I asked

I had nothing to do with that exchange.

You just injected yourself into that exchange when you called me a liar. So where is your proof that I lied?? Come on old it's a simple request. I was talking to someone else and you injected yourself into the conversation and called me a liar. I asked you to prove your allegation and i have yet to see any proof.

I simply asked you why they changed the lock. I do not believe their answer and I dont think you do either. I donot have an answer....but I wonder what thier angole was...so I opted to ask you, an obvious supporter of the current congress andf administrations agenda....and I am still asking you....what could be their reasojn for changing the lock?

Did they do it so the right can complain and they can then say "we werent in there so they havbe nothing to complain about?"...you know....sort of exactlyh what they did?

I believe that may be the answer...so I ask you...are you ok with them spending your tax dollars playing childish games?

I'm not.

I have already responded to your "changing the lock" question and told you based on the info that we have what the reason was. You choose not to believe it and that is your perogative but you can't prove that it's not the real reason and please don't try to present your opinion as if it is comparable to fact when you know it's not. If you make an assumption based on your opinion then it is only worth your opinion. Which in a debate concerning facts isn't really worth much.

So the Pubs refused to attend on time and got locked out.

Good for the Dems.

The Pubs need to understand that they lost, and that they most go along to get along.

As usual you don't get it (to busy playing the wanna be DNC political hack). It doesn't matter which side pulls these kind of stunts, and yes these are stupid stunts. It's childish, counterproductive bull shit and needs to stop.

So....then why were they locked out?

Sorry to be insulting but are you retarded?? I have already said I don't know any other reason other than the one that was given. How many time must I answer the same moronic question over and over against before you understand??

Is it possible that they are lying when they say they werent in there?

LOL you assume that they are lying and that is the basis for your whole spin based argument?? Can you prove that they are lying when they say that they aren't in there?? Has this even happened yet for you to complain about??

Is it possible this was a ploy so they can say "nanny nanny pooh pooh, we werent even in there"?

Is it possible that you are merely playing the game and trying to make something out of nothing in an attempt to score political points?? Eh it's just as valid as your question. LOL

What in Gods name would be a good reason for them to change the lock?

uh AGAIN I don't know any other reason other than the one that was listed and until you can PROVE your assumptions then i will have to go with what we know.

You can't make this shit up, the dems locked the GoP out to 'get even' with them for catching the dems lieing about a vote! :lol:

The GoP and dems, fiddling while America burns.

Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room - TheHill.com

where does it say that it was retaliation for dems "lying about a vote".

since when are they supposed to be there by themselves anyway?

just wondering...

but for the whiners.... (sorry, xeno)... I'll just remind you of the dems being forced into a basement committee room that was too small by half because the 'pubs wouldn't give them a hearing room.

and that was for actually conducting business. what did these pubs want to do in the committee room when there was no committee meeting?

I have no idea why they changed the lock....but they did. And I would like to know why.
Why do you not care? Obviously therew was a reason..I have my trheories...but I have no idea.

The story is they changed the lock. Say what you want....but there is a future.....so maybe it was not used for any purpose yesterday....but what is the reason they did it? What are their plans?

Or ignore it and play on a side issue about it that has absolutely no relevance.

Youy are a smart man....you pointed out a reason as not why they did it....that takes rocket scinece to figure out...they did not do it to keep reps out YESTERDAY because they themselves were not in there at the time. GREAT JOB sparky....

So tell me why they did it and how will it affect us tomorrow?

I know...too deep for ya...I understand.

Imagine that, more personal attacks and still nothing REAL.

You asked me why they changed the locks and i gave you the reason listed. You proclaim that is not the reason so i ask you what is the real reason and you admit that you don't know. Then you come back ask ME again why they changed the locks. LOL

BTW the story is that they locked them out of the room when dems are not there the fact that they changed the locks is only a minor detail and not really relevant to the whole.

Of course in the scheme of this thread and claims made by righties it also does nothing to correct the false claim that locking them out when dems are not in there in NO way shape or form denied them a chance to provide input.

You are such a poor deflector

Thiuer excuse for changing the lock was so republicans can not meet while they dems are not there.

But repubs dont need to meet in that room to meet....so to the normal minded person, that excuse is a farce.

So why are they lying about why they changed the lock?

But why should you care? You seemed to care about every move any conservative, republican, business owner, bank, etc, made...but you dont care about an obvious lie offered by the majority of our government.

I wonder why that is.

LOL more personal attacks in lieu of a real debate. If repubs don't need to meet in the room then why are you crying and moaning about it being locked when no one is in there?? You claiming it's a lie because it's what you wish to believe doesn't make it so. can you PROVE that it's a lie?? I didn't think so.

BTW I just love how you dishonestly try to insert your opinion onto me and tell me what I care about when you have no clue.

It only serves to further solidify you as dishonest.

You can't make this shit up, the dems locked the GoP out to 'get even' with them for catching the dems lieing about a vote! :lol:

just wondering...

but for the whiners.... (sorry, xeno)... I'll just remind you of the dems being forced into a basement committee room that was too small by half because the 'pubs wouldn't give them a hearing room.

and that was for actually conducting business. what did these pubs want to do in the committee room when there was no committee meeting?
It's answered in the article.

just wondering...

Yeah and this is why the republicans wanted access to the room when dems weren't there

A GOP committee staffer captured video of Democrats leaving their separate meeting in private chambers after the mark-up was supposed to have begun. He spliced the video to other footage of the Democrats’ empty chairs at the hearing room, set it to the tune of “Hit the Road, Jack” and posted it on the Oversight and Government Reform Committee’s minority webpage, where it remained as of press time.

So they could act childish and use taxpayer money and time to film and then post partisan political and EDITED (did you look it up yet?) videos on a government funded webpage. Talk about a waste of taxpayer money.

So, When are you righties going to demand that this republican staffer be fired for wasting taxpayer funds??

just wondering...

Yeah and this is why the republicans wanted access to the room when dems weren't there

A GOP committee staffer captured video of Democrats leaving their separate meeting in private chambers after the mark-up was supposed to have begun. He spliced the video to other footage of the Democrats’ empty chairs at the hearing room, set it to the tune of “Hit the Road, Jack” and posted it on the Oversight and Government Reform Committee’s minority webpage, where it remained as of press time.

So they could act childish and use taxpayer money and time to film and then post partisan political and EDITED (did you look it up yet?) videos on a government funded webpage. Talk about a waste of taxpayer money.

So, When are you righties going to demand that this republican staffer be fired for wasting taxpayer funds??
You bonafide idiot. The meeting was a mark-up meeting of the committee and the Dems didn't show. Not only that, the Dems lied about having another committee meeting and that's why the slackers didn't show.

You bonafide idiot. The meeting was a mark-up meeting of the committee and the Dems didn't show. Not only that, the Dems lied about having another committee meeting and that's why the slackers didn't show.

keep the lame personal attacks coming it lets me know that I am right and you can't stand it. LOL

According to the article they were filmed leaving their other meeting AFTER the mark up meeting was supposed to start meaning they missed it and at some other time the staffer filmed empty chairs of the dems and EDITED it into the other tape. so according to your own article the dems didn't lie about the other meeting and in fact they went to it and left it AFTER the mark up meeting was supposed to take place.

The article that this thread is based on proves you WRONG.

LOL

keep the lame personal attacks coming it lets me know that I am right and you can't stand it. LOL

According to the article they were filmed leaving their other meeting AFTER the mark up meeting was supposed to start meaning they missed it and at some other time the staffer filmed empty chairs of the dems and EDITED it into the other tape. so according to your own article the dems didn't lie about the other meeting and in fact they went to it and left it AFTER the mark up meeting was supposed to take place.

The article that this thread is based on proves you WRONG.

LOL

Clearly, you cannot comprehend what you read. The meeting was a mark-up meeting of the committee and the Dems didn't show. Not only that, the Dems lied about having another committee meeting and that's why the slackers didn't show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back