Democrats Have a List of GOP Candidates They Fear in 2024

Fair enough. But they are less wary about the Milquetoast Wing of the GOP who will never call them out for their cheating.

That's 95% of the Republican Party

I'm convinced this Jihad on Trump is Kabuki Theater to make rubes believe Trump will "drain the swamp"

Still patiently waiting for the last nominee you ardently supported in the GOP primary that actually became President...

I suspected that you died of shame just contemplating the question...but here I see you posting...

So...we know Mitt... who I ardently dissented against. McCain...who I also did not support in the primaries. Jeb...who thankfully lost the primary to a guy who could and actually did win...you know...the guy I supported.

So the question is...do you ever get tired of bring wrong???

But...thankfully...you have taught me a very valuable lesson.

You see...after you got your way in the primaries...I got behind your milquetoast loser candidates anyway. I supported them.

That will absolutely never...ever...ever happen again.

I will be actively campaigning against those RINO establishment cockbites you love so much even if they win the nomination. I'd rather have a real Democrat than a fake Republican.

Reap what you have sown.

Yup. Now it is get every lunatic democrat in there instead of RINO assholes. This country is collapsing. I want it to be all Dem when it does.

Make it obvious for the morons out there.

Lose their minds as in celebrating? Any ticket with Trump on it is a sure loser, first of all. Second, there can’t be a Trump DeSantis ticket. The president and vice president cannot be from the same state.
:eusa_doh:even though he's now living in Florida i keep thinking of Trump as a New Yorker .... my mistake .

That's 95% of the Republican Party

I'm convinced this Jihad on Trump is Kabuki Theater to make rubes believe Trump will "drain the swamp"
I’m convinced that the Socially Liberal wing of the GOP has a deal with Democommies to quash the last remnants of Conservatism from the house

Hogan, probably not. He'd be branded a RINO right out of the gate. I do think Youngkin or Sununu could, though. Sununu would be unstoppable in the general.
Why would he be? Is he pro-choice? Does he want to ban conception? Is he an isolationist?

Tim Pawlenty would have a better shot than any of those 🤡
don't make fun of my Pawlenty. though he was dull, he was terrific on the issues, though i don't like how he went after Bachmann in that presidential debate. i must have been 20 at the time
Fk__4AGXEAQoIhp

\

Forum List

Back