Democrats Have a List of GOP Candidates They Fear in 2024

There were very few "MAGA" candidates that lost, but I figured you were too stupid to realize it!
off the top of my head (no googling!)

Hamadeh
Lake
Bolduc
John James in Michigan Senate race
Mastriano
Finchem
Dr Oz
Herschel Walker
Tim Michels
Larry Elder
Blake Masters
the 2018 GOP Senate candidate who lost to Jon Tester, Trump was notified of it DURING his press conference...oh the embarrassment!

yea very few lol

Hamadeh
Lake
Bolduc
Mastriano
Finchem
Dr Oz
Herschel Walker
Tim Michels
Larry Elder
Blake Masters
the 2018 GOP Senate candidate who lost to Jon Tester, Trump was notified of it DURING his press conference...oh the embarrassment!

yea very few lol
Now list the ones who won and you'll feel like a fool.

Which is why you Liberals are posting all day long that he shouldn't run.
Wrong, tard. I don’t want Trump to run because I don’t want Gavin Newsom to be the president.

The fact is that Trump scares the shit out of you and trucks showing up with ballots at 2AM will be burnt to the ground.
Yes, I am afraid of him running, but not for the idiotic reasons you and your cult are convinced of. The Democrats would love for nothing more than Trump to get the nomination. It will be another electoral stomping in their favor just like the last three cycles.

Wrong, tard. I don’t want Trump to run because I don’t want Gavin Newsom to be the president.

Yes, I am afraid of him running, but not for the idiotic reasons you and your cult are convinced of. The Democrats would love for nothing more than Trump to get the nomination. It will be another electoral stomping in their favor just like the last three cycles.
I follow the news and Social Media and you're full of shit.

Gavin Newsom couldn't become Dog Catcher outside of California.

Hamadeh
Lake
Bolduc
Mastriano
Finchem
Dr Oz
Herschel Walker
Tim Michels
Larry Elder
Blake Masters

yea very few lol
John James did not run for Senate, you ignoramus. He won a house seat and will take office tomorrow..

What did Larry Elder run for in 2021? Nothing!

How many candidates did Trump endorse that were elected?

Are you an idiot? Of course, you are!

John James did not run for Senate, you ignoramus. He won a house seat and will take office tomorrow..

he will not even take office tomorrow because McCarthy doesn't have the votes to be Speaker, meaning there will be no new House...you're wrong on EVERYTHING (as usual)

Does the cult pay you to lie or do you do it for them pro bono?
You didn't answer why I'm in a cult.
And yes, an R running in a D stronghold is likely to lose just as a D running in an R stronghold is likely to lose.
You make yourself look unintelligent.

Forum List

Back