Democrats Have a List of GOP Candidates They Fear in 2024

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Some good names on this list. Sununu would be a formidable candidate in 2024, probably the best of those listed followed by Youngkin or DeSantis.

In addition to Trump, the list includes 20 other GOP hopefuls. The most viable among them was Ron DeSantis, the current Governor of Florida, who has become a household name in the last year or two.

The list includes several other governors, including Kristi Noem, Larry Hogan, Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Greg Abbott, Doug Ducey, and Asa Hutchinson.

Youngkin achieved national prominence when his Virginia gubernatorial race was viewed as a litmus for the national mood. Youngkin won the election, putting Democrats into a state of anxiety that is now reaching its apex, with just about two weeks to go before the midterm elections.

Sununu, the Governor of New Hampshire, also enjoys national-level name brand recognition; his father was George H. W. Bush’s Chief of Staff.

i am GOD of potential 2024 Republican candidates

off the top of my head:

Sununu
Christie
DeSantis
Trump
Pence
Pompeo
John Bolton
Youngkin
Noem
Hogan
Cruz
Hutchinson

those who said they will not run:
Cotton
Hawley
Doug Ducey

WINNER TAKES ALL BABY. 2023/24 will be exciting, and i'm here for it!

Last edited:
Some good names on this list. Sununu would be a formidable candidate in 2024, probably the best of those listed followed by Youngkin or DeSantis.

In addition to Trump, the list includes 20 other GOP hopefuls. The most viable among them was Ron DeSantis, the current Governor of Florida, who has become a household name in the last year or two.

The list includes several other governors, including Kristi Noem, Larry Hogan, Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Greg Abbott, Doug Ducey, and Asa Hutchinson.

Youngkin achieved national prominence when his Virginia gubernatorial race was viewed as a litmus for the national mood. Youngkin won the election, putting Democrats into a state of anxiety that is now reaching its apex, with just about two weeks to go before the midterm elections.

Sununu, the Governor of New Hampshire, also enjoys national-level name brand recognition; his father was George H. W. Bush’s Chief of Staff.

Yeah, those all make sense. The thing is, I don't think Hogan, Youngkin, and a couple of others can get the nomination with the GOP in its current condition. Those would be tough for the Dems, though.

I wonder what De Santis is thinking. If he runs against Trump, he'll be slimed like NO ONE has EVER been slimed. He's young and popular in the party, so I imagine it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to wait a cycle.

Do you think Hogan or Youngkin could beat even a damaged Trump?

Yeah, those all make sense. The thing is, I don't think Hogan, Youngkin, and a couple of others can get the nomination with the GOP in its current condition. Those would be tough for the Dems, though.

I wonder what De Santis is thinking. If he runs against Trump, he'll be slimed like NO ONE has EVER been slimed. He's young and popular in the party, so I imagine it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to wait a cycle.

Hogan, probably not. He'd be branded a RINO right out of the gate. I do think Youngkin or Sununu could, though. Sununu would be unstoppable in the general.

Let the DemoRat smear campaigns begin!

Hogan is a RINO shit-bird of the highest order.....He hardly lifted a finger to help gop hopefuls in MD his whole tenure.

Youngkin is smarter than to run for POTUS right now.

Hogan, probably not. He'd be branded a RINO right out of the gate. I do think Youngkin or Sununu could, though. Sununu would be unstoppable in the general.
i share your enthusiasm for Sununu. one thing could break him though: he's pro-choice!

Fighting chance that the Democratic party will not exist in 18 months time or certainly not in its present make-up .

Hogan, probably not. He'd be branded a RINO right out of the gate.
Well, that didn't take long....

Hogan is a RINO shit-bird of the highest order.....He hardly lifted a finger to help gop hopefuls in MD his whole tenure.

Hogan doesn't waste his time on crazy Trumplings. That part is true.

The Dems only fear one candidate.

Then he won't be the nominee.
he could win as an independent though. and becoming the nominee generally means you'll lose the general election if you're a MAGA candidate as we've seen in 2018, 2020, and 2022

MatrixPsyops.jpg

The Democrats are putting together a list Republicans are to stupid to fear.

Their name is Generation Z

The anti political right.

And they will have the numbers.

By all means. Please stick with the same tired ass fucks, with the same tired ass agenda.

I'm sure it will be just fine.

Forum List

Back