Democrats Have a List of GOP Candidates They Fear in 2024

242 won and 28 lost ( Trump Endorsements )
Those 242 “wins” were almost all primary or general election endorsements in races they were all but guaranteed to win. That’s a bullshit statistic and the people who regurgitate it know that, but they do it because they are hacks.

The races that mattered were the swing state, statewide offices and almost all of his picks lost. He cost the Republicans the Senate.

Those 242 “wins” were almost all primary or general election endorsements in races they were all but guaranteed to win. That’s a bullshit statistic and the people who regurgitate it know that, but they do it because they are hacks.

The races that mattered were the swing state, statewide offices and almost all of his picks lost. He cost the Republicans the Senate.
Which I guess you are GTG with ( GOP not getting a slim majority in the US Senate ) ?

It's a "bullshit statistic" when they win, but a totally irrefutable acid test when they lose.

Fucking cultist prop player.

The races that mattered were the swing state, statewide offices and almost all of his picks lost. He cost the Republicans the Senate. Ohio mattered ?

DeSantis has made it clear that he’s prepared to loosen the state’s concealed weapons law and tighten further abortion restrictions, as part of an expected run-up to an anticipated presidential announcement. But will he delve into those topics or will he instead use his inaugural address to compare and contrast his record with President Joe Biden in an obvious signal to his future intentions?

Lose their minds as in celebrating? Any ticket with Trump on it is a sure loser, first of all. Second, there can’t be a Trump DeSantis ticket. The president and vice president cannot be from the same state.
Still patiently waiting for the last nominee you ardently supported in the GOP primary that actually became President...

I suspected that you died of shame just contemplating the question...but here I see you posting...

So...we know Mitt... who I ardently dissented against. McCain...who I also did not support in the primaries. Jeb...who thankfully lost the primary to a guy who could and actually did win...you know...the guy I supported.

So the question is...do you ever get tired of bring wrong???

But...thankfully...you have taught me a very valuable lesson.

You see...after you got your way in the primaries...I got behind your milquetoast loser candidates anyway. I supported them.

That will absolutely never...ever...ever happen again.

I will be actively campaigning against those RINO establishment cockbites you love so much even if they win the nomination. I'd rather have a real Democrat than a fake Republican.

Reap what you have sown.

Youngkin will face a major test early next year when he tries to get a 12-week abortion ban and $1 billion tax cut package through the state legislature

Still patiently waiting for the last nominee you ardently supported in the GOP primary that actually became President...

I suspected that you died of shame just contemplating the question...but here I see you posting...

So...we know Mitt... who I ardently dissented against. McCain...who I also did not support in the primaries. Jeb...who thankfully lost the primary to a guy who could and actually did win...you know...the guy I supported.

So the question is...do you ever get tired of bring wrong???

But...thankfully...you have taught me a very valuable lesson.

You see...after you got your way in the primaries...I got behind your milquetoast loser candidates anyway. I supported them.

That will absolutely never...ever...ever happen again.

I will be actively campaigning against those RINO establishment cockbites you love so much even if they win the nomination. I'd rather have a real Democrat than a fake Republican.

Reap what you have sown.

Exactly right. I recognize my mistake in voting for fools like McCain and Romney, they revealed themselves during the Trump Administration.

The Republican National Convention might well nominate Hogan or Baker or Cheney next year. But I'll vote for Sleepy Fucking Joe over any of them if they do.

Exactly right. I recognize my mistake in voting for fools like McCain and Romney, they revealed themselves during the Trump Administration.

The Republican National Convention might well nominate Hogan or Baker or Cheney next year. But I'll vote for Sleepy Fucking Joe over any of them if they do.
I'll simply write in Trump.

Forum List

Back