Democrats For Romney

Ya know.. that ignore feature just doesn't work out so well, curiosity usually wins out and it becomes more of a hassle than a useful tool.... just sayin...

I have high blood pressure to deal with so no, the temptation comes along but head kicks in and says don't do it..and I don't.

I hate to call people stupid but she really does bring new meaning to it. I don't know what she sees when she reads a pots but her answer doesn't even come close to making sense.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I probably am, but how can you be for voter's rights and voting laws but also say that you're against voter I.D. And then when asked, not be able to explain it.

Simple really ... She's a Democrat and a woman...she can't be your first...:lol:

Last edited:
Democrats have turned into the party of Excusers.

You name it, any failure of the Obama Administration, they've been provided with an excuse and they seem happy with that...:dunno:

If you truly want to see how bad the American economy can get, Re-Elect Obama..

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.
cause=obamaturd, affect=failure. We understand, it is the STUPID left that believes lies.

I just read a thread outlining why any failure during a Romney presidency wouldn't be his fault. You are both equally silly.

:lol:...

If Romney doesn't get the country moving in the right direction, he will be held responsible.

I recall Republicans spending like, "drunken sailors" and loosing an election to the Democrats.

Granted the replacement was Pelosi and Reid and all hell broke loose but still...:eusa_whistle:

Yes Romney will be held responsible, and I doubt that he would blame it on the problem he "inherited." ( over and over and over )

I just read a thread outlining why any failure during a Romney presidency wouldn't be his fault. You are both equally silly.

If Romney doesn't get the country moving in the right direction, he will be held responsible.

I recall Republicans spending like, "drunken sailors" and loosing an election to the Democrats.

Granted the replacement was Pelosi and Reid and all hell broke loose but still...:eusa_whistle:

lol oh god you are a riot. You morons STILL defend every policy Bush did save maybe one or two.....Or you pass the buck by saying hey it could have been worse or i didnt agree with what he did but...

This is why you shouldnt make threads

Democrats have turned into the party of Excusers.

You name it, any failure of the Obama Administration, they've been provided with an excuse and they seem happy with that...:dunno:

If you truly want to see how bad the American economy can get, Re-Elect Obama..

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.

mmm. let's see, Democrats take over Congress in 2007... the economic slide starts by 2008, Obama is elected...the country is screwed over...:eusa_whistle:

oh revisonist...try 2006 sally, 2006

lol oh god you are a riot. You morons STILL defend every policy Bush did save maybe one or two.....Or you pass the buck by saying hey it could have been worse or i didnt agree with what he did but...

This is why you shouldnt make threads

huh... I think you got your excuses mixed up with someone else....

No problem though, I forgive you, I know how emotionally distraught you can get ....:eusa_angel:

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 29 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

I would never elect a cleric into public office.

No way..I want to see this country turn into a theocracy. That might be the wet dream of conservatism..

But I'd like to put it off for a while.

Well, I'd like to take you seriously....:eusa_whistle:

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 29 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

We were heading for a recession in 2001, the stock market had peaked in the spring of 2000. Every sign pointed trouble by the time Bush was sworn in.

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

No, Obama has been too far right for Democrats.

Get your facts straight.

Yet another thread from a Republican living in their invented reality.

Democrats who have a problem with Obama have a problem with the fact that he governs like a Republican too much. He's been a tax cutting President while they want to raise taxes. He passed the individual mandate, when they wanted universal/single-payer. He passed only a watered-down version of Wall Street reform, when liberals wanted a lot of people to be tried and thrown in jail. Liberals want gun control, yet Obama passed a law allowing for people to carry them in national parks.

Everybody fuck off with their stupid idea that Obama is anything other than a centrist Republican from 30 years ago.

Too far left, that's as hilarious as it is unfounded.

We were heading for a recession in 2001, the stock market had peaked in the spring of 2000. Every sign pointed trouble by the time Bush was sworn in.

Papageorgio.. chris posts the same post over and over again.. just sayin

No, Obama has been too far right for Democrats.

Get your facts straight.

Yet another thread from a Republican living in their invented reality.

Democrats who have a problem with Obama have a problem with the fact that he governs like a Republican too much. He's been a tax cutting President while they want to raise taxes. He passed the individual mandate, when they wanted universal/single-payer. He passed only a watered-down version of Wall Street reform, when liberals wanted a lot of people to be tried and thrown in jail. Liberals want gun control, yet Obama passed a law allowing for people to carry them in national parks.

Everybody fuck off with their stupid idea that Obama is anything other than a centrist Republican from 30 years ago.

Too far left, that's as hilarious as it is unfounded.

Government taking control of auto companies, the health care system, college loans, banks and every attempt to regulate practically every facet of our lives from energy to food, also the fact that he's a rabid fetus/baby killer and Obama isn't a leftist....:lol:...and ...:lol:...again...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Obama/Democrats can't win on their dismal record so it's pretty obvious they have to use lies, media collusion, distraction...eh....basically dirty politics... The stinkers...:lol:

-----------------------------:ack-1:

1. Romney Killed My Wife -- This howler, courtesy of a pro-Obama super PAC, has sucked most of the oxygen out of yesterday and today's news narrative. In-between denouncing the ad, Romney's attempting to work through the clutter of this distraction to hit Obama for dismantling welfare reform.

2. Outsourcer-In-Chief -- This lie came courtesy of the Washington Post, who, in direct coordination with the Obama campaign, slammed Romney for outsourcing jobs he didn’t outsource.

3. Romney's Gaffe-tastic Overseas Escapades -- To make Romney look like a stumble-bum and destroy any hope he had of looking presidential or like a statesman, the corrupt media created gaffes out of whole cloth, going so far as to make Ugly American spectacles of themselves on sanctified ground. The Narrative was set and executed brilliantly.

4. Romney Will Crush the Middle Class With Tax Increases -- Both the media and Obama campaign have teamed up to use a phony study (co-authored by a former Obama official) to accuse Romney of planning to cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on the middle class. Lies don’t get much bigger than this, but Romney's had to be out there defensively explaining why this isn’t true ever since.

5. Harry Reid's McCarthyism -- This sinister but undeniably brilliant tactic sucked up six-days of the news-cycle and was a total and complete victory for the Obama campaign. For six-days we talked about Romney's taxes and not about Obama's failures. Reid, who has no plans to run for reelection, took all the fire and Obama floated above it all. Genius.

Obama Campaign's Top Ten Most Audacious Lies (And Why They're Working)

Last edited:
Obama/Democrats can't win on their dismal record so it's pretty obvious they have to use lies, collusion, distraction...eh....basically dirty politics... The stinkers...:lol:

1. Romney Killed My Wife -- This howler, courtesy of a pro-Obama super PAC, has sucked most of the oxygen out of yesterday and today's news narrative. In-between denouncing the ad, Romney's attempting to work through the clutter of this distraction to hit Obama for dismantling welfare reform.

2. Outsourcer-In-Chief -- This lie came courtesy of the Washington Post, who, in direct coordination with the Obama campaign, slammed Romney for outsourcing jobs he didn’t outsource.

3. Romney's Gaffe-tastic Overseas Escapades -- To make Romney look like a stumble-bum and destroy any hope he had of looking presidential or like a statesman, the corrupt media created gaffes out of whole cloth, going so far as to make Ugly American spectacles of themselves on sanctified ground. The Narrative was set and executed brilliantly.

4. Romney Will Crush the Middle Class With Tax Increases -- Both the media and Obama campaign have teamed up to use a phony study (co-authored by a former Obama official) to accuse Romney of planning to cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on the middle class. Lies don’t get much bigger than this, but Romney's had to be out there defensively explaining why this isn’t true ever since.

5. Harry Reid's McCarthyism -- This sinister but undeniably brilliant tactic sucked up six-days of the news-cycle and was a total and complete victory for the Obama campaign. For six-days we talked about Romney's taxes and not about Obama's failures. Reid, who has no plans to run for reelection, took all the fire and Obama floated above it all. Genius.

If you posted every lie he has told since elected, you would need your own message board.

...and more lies and distractions.

---------------------------------:smoke:

6. Romney's a Felon -- Both DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Senior Obama Campaign Advisor Stephanie Cutter used the word "felon" to describe Mitt Romney's association with Bain. This sucked the air out of three-days worth of news-cycles and while the media cried foul, they also made sure Obama paid no political price whatsoever. Moreover, Romney was reduced to a man demanding an apology. Another total win for Team Obama.

7. Romney Opposes Abortion Exceptions For Rape and incest Victims -- This ad comes straight from the Obama campaign, not a surrogate. It's another brazen, bald-faced lie that makes Romney look extreme and that the media has made sure Obama pays no political price for telling.

8. Romney the Gay-bashing Prep School As*hole -- In another blatantly false anti-Romney attack obviously coordinated between the Obama campaign and the Washington Post, the Post reaches back a half-century to Romney's mind and declare it homophobic.

9. Romney's More Secretive Than Nixon -- This one explains itself.

10. That's Racist -- This narrative is just starting to bubble up again. Chris Matthews was all over it last night and The New Yorker hit the theme that Romney's criticism of Obama dismantling welfare reform is racially based. And that's just the most recent example.

Obama/Democrats can't win on their dismal record so it's pretty obvious they have to use lies, collusion, distraction...eh....basically dirty politics... The stinkers...:lol:

If you posted every lie he has told since elected, you would need your own message board.

So true... he makes Clinton look like a choir boy...:lol:

Forum List

Back