Democrats For Romney

While I agree that these are audacious, bald-faced lies being told by Obama and his surrogates, I don't agree that they're the "brilliant, total wins" the writer does.

While I agree that these are audacious, bald-faced lies being told by Obama and his surrogates, I don't agree that they're the "brilliant, total wins" the writer does.

Well, there is the problem of you being so smart...but...what-cha going to do..:dunno:

Well, there is the problem of you being so smart...but...what-cha going to do..:dunno:

It just doesn't appear to me that the public is buying this shit to the extent the writer thinks they are. Also, although the media is certainly reporting as though Obama's lies are the entire narrative that's happening, I also don't feel that Romney is merely reacting and being defensive.

It just doesn't appear to me that the public is buying this shit to the extent the writer thinks they are. Also, although the media is certainly reporting as though Obama's lies are the entire narrative that's happening, I also don't feel that Romney is merely reacting and being defensive.

The writer has his opinion but I much prefer and agree with yours...:thup:

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Jews for Hitler.:badgrin:

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Chickens for Colonel Sanders

I have so many threads merged in this thread, it's hard to know what the hell is going on anymore....:eusa_whistle:

Lumpy 1, we GOP have enough problems without distorting reality.

The American people, rightly so, blame the GOP and Bush for the economy, no one else.

They have not forgot.

Democrats have turned into the party of Excusers.

You name it, any failure of the Obama Administration, they've been provided with an excuse and they seem happy with that...:dunno:

If you truly want to see how bad the American economy can get, Re-Elect Obama..

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.

mmm. let's see, Democrats take over Congress in 2007... the economic slide starts by 2008, Obama is elected...the country is screwed over...:eusa_whistle:

Lumpy 1, we GOP have enough problems without distorting reality.

The American people, rightly so, blame the GOP and Bush for the economy, no one else.

They have not forgot.

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.

mmm. let's see, Democrats take over Congress in 2007... the economic slide starts by 2008, Obama is elected...the country is screwed over...:eusa_whistle:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree my friend...If I didn't have to get some sleep right now I'd be glad to discuss it..

The American people have not forgiven BHO for not fixing the problems, but Americans still are not happy about the Bush years.

Democrats for the rule of law.......:badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I've been on that site many many times, and those people are no more Republican than I am a Democrat.

and I could probably say the same about "Democrats for Romney"...

Of course, the thing is, until he loses until November, Romney will be the loyalty test for every Republicans. "What, you don't support Romney? You must be a communist or something."

When he loses, he'll be an orphan, and everyone will point out he wasn't a real conservative.

Forum List

Back