Democrats For Romney

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Many Massachussetts democrats voted for Romney in the past....just sayin'

Yes Dems, vote Mitt... I mean think about it, his track record is a proven Progressive liberal... Republicans can't wait to get out in droves to vote for Mitt. lol.

Hey Reps, vote Obama, I mean think about it, he has all the same positions as Mitt has had at one point or another and he has a much better chance of winning.

Yes Dems, vote Mitt... I mean think about it, his track record is a proven Progressive liberal... Republicans can't wait to get out in droves to vote for Mitt. lol.

Hey Reps, vote Obama, I mean think about it, he has all the same positions as Mitt has had at one point or another and he has a much better chance of winning.

What specifically about his track record in government, other than Romneycare's state level mandate, do you find progressively liberal?

By specifically I mean actions as gov. of MA.

:clap2:

Attachments

• $dems.jpg
    $dems.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 85
I believe many Democrats are dispirited with Obama splitting the country also, Romney would at least be a bridge to unite the country again. Sure, the hard left and hard right would be pissed but eh..screw them.

Obama could never unite the country again , there's just no way.

4 more years of this political turmoil and crap.. who want's it really?

I believe many Democrats are dispirited with Obama splitting the country also, Romney would at least be a bridge to unite the country again. Sure, the hard left and hard right would be pissed but eh..screw them.

Not me, not me at all.

4 more years of this and there will be a civil war between those who get checks from employers and those who get checks from the government.

The biggest problem with Mitt would be his clear willingness to follow a script supplied to him by god knows who. Wait until he is nominated and watch the Bush White House staff and political appointees crystallize around him.

The biggest problem with Mitt would be his clear willingness to follow a script supplied to him by god knows who. Wait until he is nominated and watch the Bush White House staff and political appointees crystallize around him.

..and Obama.. think Pelosi & Reid

I think there is a split in the Democrat Party...and many Democrats are clearly upset with Obama and his direction...his policies are clearly hurting the people in thier districts...

Did it show with the rout of Obama's 'Budget' in the house?

Obama budget defeated 414-0

Short memory? It's no accident that the establishment crowd has backed Romney from day one.

Short memory? It's no accident that the establishment crowd has backed Romney from day one.

The "Republican Establishment" want to win, that's a revelation?

Their willing to back center left Democrat policies also, so where's the problem ?

Extremes on the left and right are pissed..you have a problem with that?

Last edited:
Just fix the freepin' economy. That should be EVERYONE'S goal. Obama has proven he is not up for the job, but don't tell the Russians. He's already told him his reelection's in the bag!

The "Republican Establishment" want to win, that's a revelation?

Their willing to back center left Democrat policies also, so where's the problem ?

Ah, the step on the gas analogy. Debt hell, we will never pay it.

Suckers.................

By November no one will have any doubts that a vote for Romney is a vote against medicare and a vote for war with Iran. Those two issues will not draw a lot of Democrats to vote for Romney.

I think there is a split in the Democrat Party...and many Democrats are clearly upset with Obama and his direction...his policies are clearly hurting the people in thier districts...

Did it show with the rout of Obama's 'Budget' in the house?

Obama budget defeated 414-0

I know many Liberals are upset with Obama, me included. Just not for the same ridiculous trump up nonsense reasons of the right. To most of us, Obama has made a pretty good moderate republican the past 3 1/2 years. Still, a moderate republican is heeps better than an extremist. Yes, romney moved way too far to the right to where he is every bit as nutz and self serving as ryan is. Why would any Democrat or Liberal vote for him?

Mitt Romney balanced his state budget without raising taxes.
it went from a 3 billion deficit to a 720 million surplus at the end of his term in 2006.
When Gov. Deval Patrick ( a Dem) was elected after Mitt Romney the state budget had a 307.1 million deficit in 2007.
Obama wanted to borrow another trillion dollars for 2013. He does not want to pay down the deficit.
Think about this when you vote in Nov.

Forum List

Back