Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta | General Headlines | Comcast

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Thursday that Obama's "personal opinion is that women should be admitted" to the golf club. Carney said it was "up to the club to decide" but Obama told him he personally thinks women should be welcome.

"We're kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything," Carney said.

Surpreme ruler has spoken again, anything to get a vote..... :eusa_shifty:

Pandering pure and simple.

Notice that obama doesn't allow women in his golf games.

Obama

The president himself, however, has a well-documented history of excluding women, especially on the golf course.

Obama played 23 rounds of golf between January and October of 2009 before inviting a single woman to his foursome, the New York Times reported. This was emblematic of broader concerns over the president’s preference for the company and advice of men:

The technical foul over the all-male game has become a nagging concern for a White House that has battled an impression dating to the presidential campaign that Mr. Obama’s closest advisers form a boys’ club and that he is too frequently in the company of only men — not just when playing sports, but also when making big decisions.

obama can say anything he likes, but what he does, as always, is far different.

Obama is allowed to have and express his personal opinion. That doesn't make his opinion the law. I have no problem with him exercising his rights.

His "personal opinion" will not change the private club's policy. Another non issue of course.

Obama is allowed to have and express his personal opinion. That doesn't make his opinion the law. I have no problem with him exercising his rights.

His "personal opinion" will not change the private club's policy. Another non issue of course.

It wasn't said to change anything, but because it sounds good to say it.

So who gives a shit, it's the members club and if they want to run it that way so be it. Dam, he sure has time to meddle in everyone else's affairs, how about focusing on the economy stupid, lets see your budget!

So who gives a shit, it's the members club and if they want to run it that way so be it. Dam, he sure has time to meddle in everyone else's affairs, how about focusing on the economy stupid, lets see your budget!

His budget is a blank check.....:clap2:

A bunch of grumpy old white guys who think they've worked so hard for their money. Country clubs crack me up...a bunch of uppety people who think they are better than others. That being said, I really dont care what the prez thinks on this one. Those grumpy old men can run their snobby little pimply club any way they want.

Rephrase that to the middle class is in trouble. I dont care who wins. I for one support class warfare no matter who is in control. Others need to wake up and realize this too. Some believe class warfare shouldnt be part of america. In capitalism it is an important part. Cant have it both ways.

This is one of those cases where I don't know why the women would want to. Not that it's a golf club. That the members are assholes.

Rephrase that to the middle class is in trouble. I dont care who wins. I for one support class warfare no matter who is in control. Others need to wake up and realize this too. Some believe class warfare shouldnt be part of america. In capitalism it is an important part. Cant have it both ways.

So YOU admit that Obama is using Class Warfare...Good for you. He is. Shame on you however for beliving in it and becoming a victim to it.

Are women a 'Class' of human...by the way?

this is one of those cases where i don't know why the women would want to. Not that it's a golf club. That the members are assholes.

$cmicsfee.gif

Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta | General Headlines | Comcast

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Thursday that Obama's "personal opinion is that women should be admitted" to the golf club. Carney said it was "up to the club to decide" but Obama told him he personally thinks women should be welcome.

"We're kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything," Carney said.

Surpreme ruler has spoken again, anything to get a vote..... :eusa_shifty:

Its no different when a political leader talks about "dont forget the children" or "God this, god that". Your supreme ruler does get to speak his mind.

And since you call Obama your supreme ruler, why would you talk smack about him?

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think it is time for Augusta to join the 20th (I know we are in the 21st) century too.

It is time to get with the program... what's the matter guys? Afraid of the ladies showing you up? :D

Immie

It wasn't said to change anything, but because it sounds good to say it.

Our national debt,interest on the debt,deficit spending is out of control and what is this
guy worrying about?....

Contraception and women being allowed into a golf club.

"So YOU admit that Obama is using Class Warfare...Good for you. He is. Shame on you however for beliving in it and becoming a victim to it.

Are women a 'Class' of human...by the way? "

I've believed in class warfare for more years than Obama has been alive. Shame on you for not being able to see that the working class is looked down upon by the powers that be. And I am putting the GUILT on both parties. THEY should be ashamed. It goes hand in hand with our nation. Easy to see.

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think it is time for Augusta to join the 20th (I know we are in the 21st) century too.

It is time to get with the program... what's the matter guys? Afraid of the ladies showing you up? :D

Immie

I personally have no problem with it...But Obama speaking to it in an election year? (When it didn't matter in his several rounds of golf in other places...and NOW it's an issue)? :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back