Democrats For Romney

fascists for Uncensored

Naw, event he Fascists wouldn't like that guy.

They had to tie pork chops around his neck when he was a kid to get the dog to play with him.

You having a Mormon for your President is going to make me laugh my ass off...

Never happen, and what does that have to do with my point.

You know, you guys whine incessently that I talk about the Mormons, and when I don't talk about them, you whine about it.

No pleasing some people....

I've been on that site many many times, and those people are no more Republican than I am a Democrat.

and I could probably say the same about "Democrats for Romney"...

Of course, the thing is, until he loses until November, Romney will be the loyalty test for every Republicans. "What, you don't support Romney? You must be a communist or something."

When he loses, he'll be an orphan, and everyone will point out he wasn't a real conservative.

I have to say, I've really wanted to know what the opinion of a Mormon hating liberal Democrat was about the Republican candidate.

Hmm...maybe "wanted to know" isn't the most precise phrasing. Don't give a shit? That's better...

I've been on that site many many times, and those people are no more Republican than I am a Democrat.

and I could probably say the same about "Democrats for Romney"...

Of course, the thing is, until he loses until November, Romney will be the loyalty test for every Republicans. "What, you don't support Romney? You must be a communist or something."

When he loses, he'll be an orphan, and everyone will point out he wasn't a real conservative.

I have to say, I've really wanted to know what the opinion of a Mormon hating liberal Democrat was about the Republican candidate.

Hmm...maybe "wanted to know" isn't the most precise phrasing. Don't give a shit? That's better...

Like I said, guy, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980, and I would have in this one, until you guys nominated the Mormon. Ijust don't feel like handing my beloved country over to a whacky cult.

Like I said, guy, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980

And I'm Queen Elizabeth ... the First ...

So you say you're a Republican why? To embarrass Republicans?

Well, you're some kind of Queen, I'll give you that.

Actually, if the GOP isn't embarrased by Akin, Palin, most of the assholes on the Religious Right, and Mitt "I Likes to Fire People" Romney, I'm not sure what I could do to embarrass you...

Yes Dems, vote Mitt... I mean think about it, his track record is a proven Progressive liberal... Republicans can't wait to get out in droves to vote for Mitt. lol.

Hey Reps, vote Obama, I mean think about it, he has all the same positions as Mitt has had at one point or another and he has a much better chance of winning.

And what does his track record say when comparing his right turn to the tea P?

What does it say about his character when he can make these political shifts quicker than the tide goes in and out?

Forum List

Back