Democrats Are Testing Us......We Have Been Turned Into Harmless Sheep

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
How many times have you seen in the news some nutcase just walking into a restaurant or a bus station and just start trashing the place, and not one person lifts a finger to stop the guy? What's really strange is this is happening all over. I've seen YouTube videos of these nuts tearing things up and when the police arrive they cuff them and just haul them off to jail. No fight.

I think it's a test to see how much we are willing to fight back. And if we aren't, then this opens the gate for fascist Democrats to walk into our lives and take everything we have without a fight.

When I was a kid this little prick would have gotten his head kicked in.
Today, everyone just tries to get out of the way.
Don't get involved.
We're nothing but sheep if we can't defend ourselves.
This is what Democrats wanted us to become.
Helpless.

What a sad existence it must be look at everything through the lens of partisan bullshit.

How many times have you seen in the news some nutcase just walking into a restaurant or a bus station and just start trashing the place, and not one person lifts a finger to stop the guy? What's really strange is this is happening all over. I've seen YouTube videos of these nuts tearing things up and when the police arrive they cuff them and just haul them off to jail. No fight.

I think it's a test to see how much we are willing to fight back. And if we aren't, then this opens the gate for fascist Democrats to walk into our lives and take everything we have without a fight.

Don't get involved.
We're nothing but sheep if we can't defend ourselves.
This is what Democrats wanted us to become.
Helpless.

All those guys, and they just stand there. Land of the free and home of the brave?

My favorite YouTube comment:

You know who is the bigger idiot than the guy trashing the place? The idiot who shot the clip vertically.

Don't get involved..

Liberal judges.
They've turned punks like this into Social Justice Warrior Heros, and coddle them.

Meanwhile, even cops catch hell in their courtrooms for interfering with these punks "good work".

Speak with most any cop or detective who isn't an SJW themselves. They'll tell you how liberal judges and liberal prosecutors have turned our
Justice System into a Social Justice Warriors playground.

This is how Communist Democrats are brainwashing our kids.

Teaching them to hate white people.

how repulsive is that....

it made my stomach turn !

I'm pretty sure its a spoof

Nope. They have an entire series. Spoofs usually do it one time and everyone laughs. These nutcases are serious. Besides....how did they get those kids to act like racists? Well, they're being brainwashed. Also, a spoof is supposed to be funny. This is just sick.....it's Communist brainwashing....she called those girls "Comrads". They're learning about social justice, revolution, and blah blah blah.

RADICAL CRAM SCHOOL #6 Music (Original Music Video for "ASIAN GIRL BLUES")

Last edited:
Don't get involved..

Liberal judges.
They've turned punks like this into Social Justice Warrior Heros, and coddle them.

Meanwhile, even cops catch hell in their courtrooms for interfering with these punks "good work".

Speak with most any cop or detective who isn't an SJW themselves. They'll tell you how liberal judges and liberal prosecutors have turned our
Justice System into a Social Justice Warriors playground.
This is what happens when you put Democrats in the WH.
Obama spoke about the transformation of America.....and the way he was going to do it was by filling the bench with radical liberal judges that refuse to follow the law. Obama made it sound like the transformation was gonna be good, thus "Hope & Change" actually meant we were going to get screwed by a government and legal system that would become illogical and anti-American.

Last edited:
This is how Communist Democrats are brainwashing our kids.

Teaching them to hate white people.

how repulsive is that....

it made my stomach turn !

I'm pretty sure its a spoof

Nope. They have an entire series. Spoofs usually do it one time and everyone laughs. These nutcases are serious. Besides....how did they get those kids to act like racists? Well, they're being brainwashed. Also, a spoof is supposed to be funny. This is just sick.....it's Communist brainwashing....she called those girls "Comrads". They're learning about social justice, revolution, and blah blah blah.

RADICAL CRAM SCHOOL #6 Music (Original Music Video for "ASIAN GIRL BLUES")

geeze, this is really amazing, in the sad sort of way. I cant imagine the nutcase of a parent who would let their kids go through this

Forum List

Back