Democrats Are Testing Us......We Have Been Turned Into Harmless Sheep

How many times have you seen in the news some nutcase just walking into a restaurant or a bus station and just start trashing the place, and not one person lifts a finger to stop the guy? What's really strange is this is happening all over. I've seen YouTube videos of these nuts tearing things up and when the police arrive they cuff them and just haul them off to jail. No fight.

I think it's a test to see how much we are willing to fight back. And if we aren't, then this opens the gate for fascist Democrats to walk into our lives and take everything we have without a fight.

When I was a kid this little prick would have gotten his head kicked in.
Today, everyone just tries to get out of the way.
Don't get involved.
We're nothing but sheep if we can't defend ourselves.
This is what Democrats wanted us to become.
Helpless.

I definitely see where you are coming from here, but hey, the more damage they do, the more deeper it is that they dig their hole and should every move made be captured on a security camera, then not one move can be gotten away with and maybe that right there is why people don't try to stop what's going on. They don't want to be misconstrued for an accomplice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How many times have you seen in the news some nutcase just walking into a restaurant or a bus station and just start trashing the place, and not one person lifts a finger to stop the guy? What's really strange is this is happening all over. I've seen YouTube videos of these nuts tearing things up and when the police arrive they cuff them and just haul them off to jail. No fight.

I think it's a test to see how much we are willing to fight back. And if we aren't, then this opens the gate for fascist Democrats to walk into our lives and take everything we have without a fight.

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

Oh hell, yeah, definitely jump in and kick that guy's ass. Are you insane? HE'S insane, probably all jacked up on something. Be my guest and stop him, though. lol

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

Unless it is in defense of a child or elderly person minding your own business is the wise choice unless unnecessary stab wounds or gun shots are your thing.
You say in the old day they'd get their heads cracked. That's because in the old days people weren't this publicly violent and drugged up on the latest ADHD medication craze.

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

Anybody tries to physically intervene, and that creep gets a lawyer and sues your ass off.

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

Unless it is in defense of a child or elderly person minding your own business is the wise choice unless unnecessary stab wounds or gun shots are your thing.
You say in the old day they'd get their heads cracked. That's because in the old days people weren't this publicly violent and drugged up on the latest ADHD medication craze.

Stop being such a pussy sheep! You’re allowing the Demonrats to condition you to fascism if you don’t step and defend the honor of those velvet ropes and what looks a ticketing machine. lol

This is how Communist Democrats are brainwashing our kids.

Teaching them to hate white people.

how repulsive is that....

it made my stomach turn !

I'm pretty sure its a spoof

Nope. They have an entire series. Spoofs usually do it one time and everyone laughs. These nutcases are serious. Besides....how did they get those kids to act like racists? Well, they're being brainwashed. Also, a spoof is supposed to be funny. This is just sick.....it's Communist brainwashing....she called those girls "Comrads". They're learning about social justice, revolution, and blah blah blah.

RADICAL CRAM SCHOOL #6 Music (Original Music Video for "ASIAN GIRL BLUES")

I can't say whether this is some kind of spoof or satire but I will say that it seems to me the kids' comments and answers are scripted. The reason I say this is because as children of no more that 8, 9, or 10 years of age, their responses seemed pretty quick and the wording and phrasing they use is almost verbatim to the talking points we hear from people on the left.

Just my opinion.

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

Seen any all white trump nazi rallies lately.
?
Exactly the same as Adolfo and early KKK rallies.
Even I remember KKK rallies in the 60s, kids with hoods .........

Don't get involved..

Liberal judges.
They've turned punks like this into Social Justice Warrior Heros, and coddle them.

Meanwhile, even cops catch hell in their courtrooms for interfering with these punks "good work".

Speak with most any cop or detective who isn't an SJW themselves. They'll tell you how liberal judges and liberal prosecutors have turned our
Justice System into a Social Justice Warriors playground.
This is what happens when you put Democrats in the WH.
Obama spoke about the transformation of America.....and the way he was going to do it was by filling the bench with radical liberal judges that refuse to follow the law. Obama made it sound like the transformation was gonna be good, thus "Hope & Change" actually meant we were going to get screwed by a government and legal system that would become illogical and anti-American.
The Obaminable Snowjobman

Hype and Chains.

This is how Communist Democrats are brainwashing our kids.

Teaching them to hate white people.

I saw this elsewhere online but it is the total truth!

they start like that and.................. they end like that!

uD6mSLF.jpg

Don't get involved.
Helpless.

I remember when Iranians took our embassy in Tehran in 79'.....and some of those idiots felt it was okay to protest in support of Iran in Berkley.....when a truckload of guys drove up and beat them to a pulp with baseball bats.

Forum List

Back