Ben Carson name to be removed from School

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.

Liberals are going to go full gang and start demanding colors like the Crips and Bloods.

School names are changed all the time. Quit whining. Carson probably won't wake up long enough to care anyway.

You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.
I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

Clearly we can’t have young intercity negroes aspiring to become neurosurgeons and think for themselves. Better name the school after some dead gang banger or rapper.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Dr. Ben Carson, MD oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

Peace.

Just like I thought.

Yeah. Africans should only name their schools after black entertainers. That's what blacks do, entertain white folks.
Dance for us Asslilps. Sing us a song. So far you're not very entertaining.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year
Detroit's infamous city council:

Maybe they figured black kids wouldn't want to go to a school named after an Uncle Tom who keeps telling white people how shiftless the other negros are....

Maybe they figured black kids wouldn't want to go to a school named after an Uncle Tom who keeps telling white people how shiftless the other negros are....

I don't get you, ....you only post at 6am chicago time...

Yeah....because the Detroit schools are in such fine shape, really the only thing they have to worry about is the names on the plaques out front

(//////// in case you missed it)

This is how the American Marxist Taliban works; personal destruction, fraud, slander and vindictive bullshit like this.

This is how the American Marxist Taliban works; personal destruction, fraud, slander and vindictive bullshit like this.

Okay, frankly, I'm just wondering why Carson deserves a school named after him to start with...

He had a good career as a doctor, then realized he could make more money telling audiences of white people how shiftless other black folks are.

upload_2018-11-17_6-24-3.jpeg

Because he is a boot licking, ass clown that is doing nothing productive as the Dir of HUD.

Forum List

Back