Democrats are increasingly calling it a ‘Republican Congres

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
President Obama and Democrats on Capitol Hill are increasingly referring to the Congress as “Republican” even though their party controls one-half of the unpopular institution.

Obama and his allies have started to deploy the phrase “Republican Congress” in what some experts see as a clear attempt to gain a political advantage

because they are lying sacks of shit.

“I’m the first one to acknowledge that the relations between myself and the Republican Congress have not been good over the last several months, but it’s not for lack of effort,” Obama told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos earlier this month.
“It has to do with the fact that, you know, they’ve made a decision to follow what is a pretty extreme approach to governance,” he said.

And other Democrats have used the term.

Democrats are increasingly calling it a

republican run house and a congress ruled by the minority through filibuster

The republicans dont believe in majority rule.

President Obama and Democrats on Capitol Hill are increasingly referring to the Congress as “Republican” even though their party controls one-half of the unpopular institution.

Obama and his allies have started to deploy the phrase “Republican Congress” in what some experts see as a clear attempt to gain a political advantage

because they are lying sacks of shit.

“I’m the first one to acknowledge that the relations between myself and the Republican Congress have not been good over the last several months, but it’s not for lack of effort,” Obama told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos earlier this month.
“It has to do with the fact that, you know, they’ve made a decision to follow what is a pretty extreme approach to governance,” he said.

And other Democrats have used the term.

Democrats are increasingly calling it a

:lmao:

I wish I had rep to give!

Bummer ... if only people were allowed to vote for who they wanted to represent them in the House and in the Senate in some type of election or something.

It's "majority rule" not "majority tyranny". The rules are set up to avoid just that.

If you had just plain "majority rule" (51%) then the Majority would just trample the Minority all the time.

Think about that.

Here u go willow..... help is on the way :)

wambulance.gif

It's "majority rule" not "majority tyranny". The rules are set up to avoid just that.

If you had just plain "majority rule" (51%) then the Majority would just trample the Minority all the time.

Think about that.

The minority is not being trampled.

They pretend they are.

They just want their way no matter what the majority of Americans want.

Look at the polls.

The Americans people want action and the republican minority do everything to keep anything from being done.

Your party gave up on Democracy and no longer likes it.

I don't care what the majority want ... I want whats best for me, my family, my neighborhood and on up ... not the other way around.

Meanwhile the Liberals are unleashing riot, unlawful behavior and crime on American cities. You have some nerve.

By the way dumb ass, which house actually dd its job and passed all the Budget bills and which house refused to even send those bills to committee? Majority rule my ass.

Your party is dying by its own hand.

You have increasingly claimed the American people are the problem.

You will increase your hate until you have only CEOs voting R.

You can not cheat enough to win any election.

Your party will get caught red handed very soon

Your party is dying by its own hand.

You have increasingly claimed the American people are the problem.

You will increase your hate until you have only CEOs voting R.

You can not cheat enough to win any election.

Your party will get caught red handed very soon

You're still a lying pile of steamy manure and you belong to be in the sewer. :eusa_angel:

Ah and there begins the personal insults do to a inability to produce facts.

Your party is doing the opposite of what the American voters want done.

How can any party survive in an election doing that?

What makes the republicans think it will gain them in an election year cycle?

They just depend on cheating in elections.

You cant win by cheating this time

Pubs have perfected obstruction, paralysis, and negative fear mongering....now they're going to pay for their BS no compromise A-holity ("Un-American"- Time)-

See how the economy did since the "debt crisis" (Only on Faux Noise!)- up 2.5% for quarter- All Pubs have to do is SHUT THE FUQUE UP!!!-

Dupes,change the channel and PAY ATTENTION!! GD dittoheads...LOL

Last edited:
"Meanwhile the Liberals are unleashing riot, unlawful behavior and crime on American cities. You have some nerve."

Foxcrappe, dittohead- Over 50% approve of their message and skyrocketing.

"By the way dumb ass, which house actually dd its job and passed all the Budget bills and which house refused to even send those bills to committee?"

Faux Noise, Pub Dupe- they passed propaganda based Horse Patoot that were brazen electioneering, which with them NEVER ENDS! You are SORELY MISLED. Change the channel and pay attention to the real world, A-HOLE! Hoping for your recovery...

I repeat, which House passed the Budget bills and which refused to even send them to committee?

By the way Congress is The House of Representatives AND the Senate. The Senate is NOT controlled by Republicans so to claim it is a republican Congress is a BLATANT lie.

I repeat, which House passed the Budget bills and which refused to even send them to committee?

By the way Congress is The House of Representatives AND the Senate. The Senate is NOT controlled by Republicans so to claim it is a republican Congress is a BLATANT lie.

but they all got together and decided it was a lie worth telling evidently.

Forum List

Back