Democrats are increasingly calling it a ‘Republican Congres

President Obama and Democrats on Capitol Hill are increasingly referring to the Congress as “Republican” even though their party controls one-half of the unpopular institution.

Obama and his allies have started to deploy the phrase “Republican Congress” in what some experts see as a clear attempt to gain a political advantage

because they are lying sacks of shit.

“I’m the first one to acknowledge that the relations between myself and the Republican Congress have not been good over the last several months, but it’s not for lack of effort,” Obama told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos earlier this month.
“It has to do with the fact that, you know, they’ve made a decision to follow what is a pretty extreme approach to governance,” he said.

And other Democrats have used the term.

Democrats are increasingly calling it a

LOL, wish I could rep you, but I gotta wait. Sorry.

If all you want is the status quo and the country to go to hell until the election, the PUBS DO CONTROL the congress. Luckily, Obama CAN rule by decree to a certain extent- MAKES PUBS look like the A_HOLES they are. Assume the position Pubs, Dupes, pay attention! LOL!!

Oct. 27: BIG DAY!: Economy up 2.5% for quarter!! European deal to save Greece and Euro! Dow up 300 at Lunch! Look. I’m no racist, but the New (old) fightin’ back Obama IS the Magic Negro AGAIN!! Let the man with the Karma GO! LOL!

Time to kick some bought off, arrogant, ignorant AZZ! Pub Dupes!

I repeat, which House passed the Budget bills and which refused to even send them to committee?

By the way Congress is The House of Representatives AND the Senate. The Senate is NOT controlled by Republicans so to claim it is a republican Congress is a BLATANT lie.

but they all got together and decided it was a lie worth telling evidently.

yes...becuase they knew their supporters will believe them. They see their supporters as naive fools.

And what happens when we expose them?

Thier supporters defelect as Dot COm is doing in this thread.....

Ah and there begins the personal insults do to a inability to produce facts.

Your party is doing the opposite of what the American voters want done.

How can any party survive in an election doing that?

What makes the republicans think it will gain them in an election year cycle?

They just depend on cheating in elections.

You cant win by cheating this time

Did this incoherent rant really require six distinct paragraphs?

It is as if only one side is ever at fault for negotiations falling down.

Republicans do their job and pass the bills. And the senate won't even pass their own versions.

We are on our third year without a budget because the Democrats won't pass one. And the republicans have.

Ah and there begins the personal insults do to a inability to produce facts.

Your party is doing the opposite of what the American voters want done.

How can any party survive in an election doing that?

What makes the republicans think it will gain them in an election year cycle?

They just depend on cheating in elections.

You cant win by cheating this time

Did this incoherent rant really require six distinct paragraphs?

Is that what you call TM now?

An incoherent rant?

If all you want is the status quo and the country to go to hell until the election, the PUBS DO CONTROL the congress. Luckily, Obama CAN rule by decree to a certain extent- MAKES PUBS look like the A_HOLES they are. Assume the position Pubs, Dupes, pay attention! LOL!!

yes we know, he wants to be a dick tater..

President Obama and Democrats on Capitol Hill are increasingly referring to the Congress as “Republican” even though their party controls one-half of the unpopular institution.

Obama and his allies have started to deploy the phrase “Republican Congress” in what some experts see as a clear attempt to gain a political advantage

because they are lying sacks of shit.

“I’m the first one to acknowledge that the relations between myself and the Republican Congress have not been good over the last several months, but it’s not for lack of effort,” Obama told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos earlier this month.
“It has to do with the fact that, you know, they’ve made a decision to follow what is a pretty extreme approach to governance,” he said.

And other Democrats have used the term.

Democrats are increasingly calling it a

:lmao:

I wish I had rep to give!
took care of that for you.

I repeat, which House passed the Budget bills and which refused to even send them to committee?

By the way Congress is The House of Representatives AND the Senate. The Senate is NOT controlled by Republicans so to claim it is a republican Congress is a BLATANT lie.

but they all got together and decided it was a lie worth telling evidently.

yes...becuase they knew their supporters will believe them. They see their supporters as naive fools.

And what happens when we expose them?

Thier supporters defelect as Dot COm is doing in this thread.....

you have to cut dot some slack, he thinks he's a dotcom but he's come to realize he's really a dot.pig.com. :eusa_shhh:

republican run house and a congress ruled by the minority through filibuster

The republicans dont believe in majority rule.
It's "majority rule" not "majority tyranny". The rules are set up to avoid just that.

If you had just plain "majority rule" (51%) then the Majority would just trample the Minority all the time.

Think about that.

The minority is not being trampled.

They pretend they are.

They just want their way no matter what the majority of Americans want.

Look at the polls.

The Americans people want action and the republican minority do everything to keep anything from being done.

Your party gave up on Democracy and no longer likes it.
Agreed. They're governing through filibuster. The only accomplishments Boehner & the t-partiers have made is naming post offices :yawn:
Oh!!!..... I almost forgot:

7990ba06.jpg

You love you're lying sacks of shit a lot donchya Dotpiggiepileofpoop?
that pic really got you where it counts eh? :(
Your party is dying by its own hand.

You have increasingly claimed the American people are the problem.

You will increase your hate until you have only CEOs voting R.

You can not cheat enough to win any election.

Your party will get caught red handed very soon

republicans: party before country. :shit:

Last edited:
republican run house and a congress ruled by the minority through filibuster

The republicans dont believe in majority rule.

Why am I not suprised you have a short memory?

So, when the Democrat were in the minority and doing the exact some thing, just being more obnoxious and less fact filled, what was you opionion of "majority rule"?

LOL. Coincidentally, you know Bible spice said that she wasn't going to run because she'd be shackled too ;)

Sarah Palin: Being president could
Sarah Palin: Being president could ‘shackle’ me

That must mean "interrupt her revenue-stream" coming from her fawning audience like USAR through Fox News :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back