Democrats and ATF Want to Stop 5.56 Ammo

that's OK I'll use 6.8

That's a rather pricey decision.

This is just a leftover from Obama. He was very anti-American.

Many gun shops closed because of Obama. Ammunition was scarce, I think

because he had the government buying it.

LOL- the gun industry made mint off of gullible gun buyers during the Obama administration- because remember he stole all of your guns!

Why did prices skyrocket and 0 .22 ammo was available?

Obama.

He was against Americans having guns. True story.

I hope I live to see him impeached post presidency.

I voted for him the 1st time, yes I did, because McCain is a globalist wanker.

The 2nd time, I had learned my lesson, I'm pretty sure fraud got him through that one.
Yet he is not the president and the price has not been reduced..

Guns prices are dropping because demand has been reduced. I get the sales by e-mail about once a week.

All records of communications, including emails, to or from employees or officials of the ATF related to the decision to revise the ATF 2014 Regulation Guide to no longer exempt 5.56 mm. SS109 and M855 (i.e., “green tip” AR-15) ammunition from the definition of “armor-piercing” ammunition.

Why should 5.56 ammo be exempt from the rules that apply to other ammo?

that's OK I'll use 6.8

LOL- the gun industry made mint off of gullible gun buyers during the Obama administration- because remember he stole all of your guns!

Obama.

The 2nd time, I had learned my lesson, I'm pretty sure fraud got him through that one.

Guns prices are dropping because demand has been reduced. I get the sales by e-mail about once a week.

The gullible are no longer being told that Obama is going to take all of your guns.......

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

Gun lickers have just lost their shit.

Where in the 2nd amendment does it mention "hunting"?

that's OK I'll use 6.8

Obama.

Not around here..

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

They aren't "armor piercing," dumbass. They are merely copper jacketed, which is required by the Geneva Conventions. Of course, the does make them penetrate metal better than a lead round, but the military does not classify them as "armor piercing." Only dumbasses like you do.

Yes and tell us toothless what the bullet drop is and the grain and how about the metal content, or perhaps go into a three page dissertation on how .556 is not optimal for that round, .558 is because you are the expert and the military knows nothing!

You bungs just need desperately to see yourselves as 'knowing things' when all the information is easily available to anyone. It's called the internet and has been around for quite a while now. Check into it! You aren't weapons experts or ammo experts. Most of the minutiae that you know is meaningless, much like a Star Wars fan that knows what Han was wearing on Hoth. Who gives a shit. I, like many humans, infuse humor which is a humans way of laughing or causing others to laugh, into speech. Don't get my humor? Who gives a shit.

"Oh these funny 'lubruls' they'll say 'pull the trigger', HA! Nobody 'pulls' a trigger, if these idiots knew something they'd know you 'squeeze' the trigger. Thank god we're here to set the world and universe back into order after that gigantic calamity."

Who gives a shit.
When You Hear Someone Call an AR-15 an Assault Rifle, Show Them This

:lmao:
Little fucking snowflakes like yourself need to pick a better boogie man...

Obama.

Not around here..

I am sorry, but nationally gun sales are reduced because the Gun Salesman of the Year for the years 2008-2016 is no longer in office.

Obama.

Not around here..

I am sorry, but nationally gun sales are reduced because the Gun Salesman of the Year for the years 2008-2016 is no longer in office.
Been to several gun shows and their prices are high..

They aren't "armor piercing," dumbass. They are merely copper jacketed, which is required by the Geneva Conventions. Of course, the does make them penetrate metal better than a lead round, but the military does not classify them as "armor piercing." Only dumbasses like you do.

Yes and tell us toothless what the bullet drop is and the grain and how about the metal content, or perhaps go into a three page dissertation on how .556 is not optimal for that round, .558 is because you are the expert and the military knows nothing!

You bungs just need desperately to see yourselves as 'knowing things' when all the information is easily available to anyone. It's called the internet and has been around for quite a while now. Check into it! You aren't weapons experts or ammo experts. Most of the minutiae that you know is meaningless, much like a Star Wars fan that knows what Han was wearing on Hoth. Who gives a shit. I, like many humans, infuse humor which is a humans way of laughing or causing others to laugh, into speech. Don't get my humor? Who gives a shit.

"Oh these funny 'lubruls' they'll say 'pull the trigger', HA! Nobody 'pulls' a trigger, if these idiots knew something they'd know you 'squeeze' the trigger. Thank god we're here to set the world and universe back into order after that gigantic calamity."

Who gives a shit.
When You Hear Someone Call an AR-15 an Assault Rifle, Show Them This

Little fucking snowflakes like yourself need to pick a better boogie man...

STG-44 and ak47 are "assault rifles"

Bah, screw snowflakes anyways.

I kick myself in the butt for not buying SKS's when they were $115

My friend said I should, I'm like "haha! Look@ them little teeny bullets" steel casing,wtf?

Turns out it would have been a decent deal.

So let us see if we read you correctly.

You 'believe' that US citizens, armed with kitted fully auto AR-15s and AK-47s are going to be able to have a fair fight with the US military if push comes to shove. That's what you believe? That shit ended over 100 years ago. Even if every US citizen were so armed we'd lose in three days. I have friends that were in both Iraq wars and two that were in Afghan. I asked each seriously "what could the US population do if a platoon of M1 tanks comes rolling down the road?" All of them laughed and then motioned like they were putting down their rifles and putting their hands up. There is no option, there would be no fight. Both sides don't have muskets and cannons now, one side has rifles the other side has tanks, helicopters, drones, missiles, 13,000 aircraft, a navy, and nuclear weapons.

But this fantasy that gun lickers have, of being the modern day 'minutemen' is the one they cling to the most. It is fantasy on a galactic scale. It is denial of reality that renders people to an insane asylum for life. It is the equivalent of someone looking at those stats and odds and saying 'well we want it more'.

The 2nd amendment, regarding the people protecting themselves against our own military, is a place holder now. It has zero real-world value.

Obama.

Not around here..

Been to several gun shows and their prices are high..

Maybe you need to get out more. You can now buy any number of AR-15s from various manufacturers here for about $500.00. They were almost double that for a while.

not all 5.56 are armor piecing you know that right?
The Truth About M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition - The Truth About Guns

The supposed "ban" (which doesn't exist) applies only to green tip 5.56.

The 2nd amendment, regarding the people protecting themselves against our own military, is a place holder now. It has zero real-world value.

Tell that to these guys

e2703c0ea2c44f2f417e531172b01446.jpg

Another joke by you Progressive government folks. It seems that they have no idea that this round can be made in the backyard of any one who wants to make a bullet. They are the educated uninformed government people who don't know the difference between a pistol, and a automatic pistol, or a revolver or a zip gun.

So let us see if we read you correctly.

You 'believe' that US citizens, armed with kitted fully auto AR-15s and AK-47s are going to be able to have a fair fight with the US military if push comes to shove. That's what you believe? That shit ended over 100 years ago. Even if every US citizen were so armed we'd lose in three days. I have friends that were in both Iraq wars and two that were in Afghan. I asked each seriously "what could the US population do if a platoon of M1 tanks comes rolling down the road?" All of them laughed and then motioned like they were putting down their rifles and putting their hands up. There is no option, there would be no fight. Both sides don't have muskets and cannons now, one side has rifles the other side has tanks, helicopters, drones, missiles, 13,000 aircraft, a navy, and nuclear weapons.

But this fantasy that gun lickers have, of being the modern day 'minutemen' is the one they cling to the most. It is fantasy on a galactic scale. It is denial of reality that renders people to an insane asylum for life. It is the equivalent of someone looking at those stats and odds and saying 'well we want it more'.

Are you Stupid in the head or what... you stupid motherfucker?
You think the US military would back the federal government against its own citizens? You realize that the US military is at least 90% pro second amendment fuck face?
You ought to take your fucking douche and your tampons and go back to the safe space that you claim... snowflake

Forum List

Back