Democratic Party Has No Patriotism

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democtats used to be a party of pride,patriotism, and God blessed American values. Now they hate all those things. BLM, Gay pride parades, constant attacks on white males by liberal media and professoriate. Hillary Clinton went to West Virginia and proposed those men in the coal mines should be out of a job. That’s the party of FDR? Truman? JFK? The Democrats are out of step with the American electorate. What happened. Why did generational Democrats turn toward Trump? We remember our nations history and her greatest sacrifices.

i wonder if ronnie was thinking about the cocaine he was importing into the country to pay for the weapons he was giving to iran while he was giving that speech?

perhaps he was thinking about the catholic nuns and priests that were raped and murdered by the death squads he financed?

maybe he was wondering if he'd get caught for the traitorous deal he made with the iranians over hostages?

what does a patriot like you think?

Yup, the left has become nothing more than a shell of its former self. No big ideas, no grand aspirations for the nation.
Just a bunch of social justice warrior pandering.
The truly sad part is that since they control the media, entertainment & educational industries it's only a matter of time before their brainwashed public give them exactly what they want. I hope I am dead by then.

i wonder if ronnie was thinking about the cocaine he was importing into the country to pay for the weapons he was giving to iran while he was giving that speech?

perhaps he was thinking about the catholic nuns and priests that were raped and murdered by the death squads he financed?

maybe he was wondering if he'd get caught for the traitorous deal he made with the iranians over hostages?

More fabricated lies.

More fabricated lies.

i won't waste my time digging up links you won't read, but no, it's all true.

reagan was almost as big a pos as trump

Yup, the left has become nothing more than a shell of its former self. No big ideas, no grand aspirations for the nation.
The truly sad part is that since they control the media, entertainment & educational industries it's only a matter of time before their brainwashed public give them exactly what they want. I hope I am dead by then.
They are still going be destroyed on the battlefield.

Karma is going to be one hell of a bitch for them.

Democtats used to be a party of pride,patriotism, and God blessed American values. Now they hate all those things. BLM, Gay pride parades, constant attacks on white males by liberal media and professoriate. Hillary Clinton went to West Virginia and proposed those men in the coal mines should be out of a job. That’s the party of FDR? Truman? JFK? The Democrats are out of step with the American electorate. What happened. Why did generational Democrats turn toward Trump? We remember our nations history and her greatest sacrifices.

"This bot gets it!"
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

*destroyed on the battlefield*

:rofl:
You think there won't be an actual war?

You pieces of shit are mine when anarchy comes.

will you type at me with great ferocity?

call in a meme storm on my position?

nuclear tweets?

just exactly what the fuck will you do, tough guy?
Gut you like a pig and chuck your body into a landfill somewhere.

Of course, you will have to wait until I am through with the remaining members of Antifa and any Democrat official I can get my hands on.

Maybe you should pray that you are dead before then, because I know I will be alive and well when Democrats finally destroy the entirety of this country.

"Nationalism must be distinguished from patriotism. Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one's nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. ... Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one's country is superior to somebody else's."

The right tends to be on the nationalist side.
Patriotism is putting the USA ahead of the interests of Russia, for example.

Today Trump supporters arent anything like Reagan.
Reagan supported immigration.
Reagan's son says Trump danger to America.

Patriotism? The democrat party laughs at patriotism. Former V.P. (everyone's crazy uncle) Joe Biden ridiculed President Trump's patriotism in a lame typical democrat anti-American speech a week or so ago.

Right, the Soviet puppet Sandanistas you worship and supported (like the fucking traitor that you are) were busy engaging in genocide of the Mesquite indians.

Say dull, did you fly down and slaughter a few redskins for Marx? I mean, a good commie like you had a duty to kill...

You tell all the leftist lies dull, but you're dumb as a brick, just spewing hate points from leftist hate sites.

will you type at me with great ferocity?

call in a meme storm on my position?

nuclear tweets?

just exactly what the fuck will you do, tough guy?

Point out that you are an impotent lying little fuck.

Another leftist twit filled with hatred and lacking so much as a shred of integrity, repeating long discredited hate points. You don't grasp this, you're dumb as dirt. Not that you would care if you did, being devoid of integrity.

Dems are proto Communists. If they had any real fucking balls they campaign disarming everyone then taking all your property

More fabricated lies.

i won't waste my time digging up links you won't read, but no, it's all true.

reagan was almost as big a pos as trump
Really? Obama, Clinton, Carter...Wonder we have a nation at all.

They are still going be destroyed on the battlefield.

Karma is going to be one hell of a bitch for them.
When Americans move in a direction when the nation is in peril..those things that liberals use to divide us will disappear. Soon we may have to face an adversary that requires a demand from the populace. Who will serve? Who will coward?

Just another example of trying to trust the Islamic world. It has never worked, and never will.

Forum List

Back