March for our lives founder loves the use of violence....against conservatives

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well well well. He tried to scrub his Facebook page. Ruh roh. This punk is busted big time. What an asshole.

"Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever."

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

This asshole doesn't give two shits about his dead fellow students. Here's pictures of him partying like a rock star with CBS.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

But mostly tomorrow morning. @CBS #NeverAgain

9:58 PM - Feb 17, 2018
I love this the best though. Where he gives up that they've been rehearsing with the media.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

7:18 PM - Feb 18, 2018

Well well well. He tried to scrub his Facebook page. Ruh roh. This punk is busted big time. What an asshole.

"Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever."

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

This asshole doesn't give two shits about his dead fellow students. Here's pictures of him partying like a rock star with CBS.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

I love this the best though. Where he gives up that they've been rehearsing with the media.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

"Every time I hear a politician say God..................."

Well then THIS ought to send him fleeing for a "safe place"....

clj02%208.jpg

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

I like that kid. Fuck the gun massacre supporting Trump sheep.

Be s shame if someone pounded the little shit stain. He condones violence so much.
Yeah, or like, massacred his friends or something like that. Haha he would so deserve that. Right, inbred c*nt?

I doubt he has many friends. Nobody likes whiny little brats...or over the hill progtards with a filthy mouth like you. You feel all manly now you decrepit old wheezer?

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

I like that kid. Fuck the gun massacre supporting Trump sheep.
Last I heard he was bullying Cruz.

He was the first one on Cruz's list of grievances.

Couldn't control himself.

Kept pushing him until he cracked.

The rest of them laughed and mocked him.

#Endthebullying

Be s shame if someone pounded the little shit stain. He condones violence so much.
Yeah, or like, massacred his friends or something like that. Haha he would so deserve that. Right, inbred c*nt?

I doubt he has many friends. Nobody likes whiny little brats...or over the hill progtards with a filthy mouth like you. You feel all manly now you decrepit old wheezer?
The kid has millions of friends now.
Oh look.

Attack her family.

Way to go, Slick.
^ Yet you have no problem with the c*nt hoping a child is attacked.

Oh wait, you're both Trump sheep who support massacres of children. I should have figured you'd be fine with it.

you do know that words carved in a plinth don't actually make a sound, right?

Word in a plaque. Words on his phone. It all moves him to violence apparently..

Is plinth actually a thing? Did you just teach me something? Don't make me look it up..

they'll cover it next year in 10th grade.

patience, grasshopper

You made me Bing it. It's a weakness. And plinth is a thing but I don't think the words are on one.

you do know that words carved in a plinth don't actually make a sound, right?

Word in a plaque. Words on his phone. It all moves him to violence apparently..

Is plinth actually a thing? Did you just teach me something? Don't make me look it up..

they'll cover it next year in 10th grade.

patience, grasshopper

You made me Bing it. It's a weakness. And plinth is a thing but I don't think the words are on one.

i already knew a plinth was a thing.

keep thinking

The kid has millions of friends now.
Oh look.

Attack her family.

Way to go, Slick.
^ Yet you have no problem with the c*nt hoping a child is attacked.

Oh wait, you're both Trump sheep who support massacres of children. I should have figured you'd be fine with it.
Wrong again, Slick.

Yes. I do love me some dead children.

I don't want to burden my children with... What did Obama call them? A mistake?

I personally drive them to the abortion clinic and then sell the remains.

Sheep? Trump?

You have the wrong person.

Don't sling your shit at me.

You attacked her family.

Forum List

Back