Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

This list is now becoming irrelevant now that Democrats are able to successfully steal elections. The Alzheimer's patient currently occupying the Oval office isn't even functional. It's like having a Down's Syndrome guy in there, and asking people "Rank this guy". It would be an embarrassing cruelty for them to even try.
You are describing yourself, a typical gaslighter.

This list is now becoming irrelevant now that Democrats are able to successfully steal elections. The Alzheimer's patient currently occupying the Oval office isn't even functional. It's like having a Down's Syndrome guy in there, and asking people "Rank this guy". It would be an embarrassing cruelty for them to even try.

I've read a lot of your threads/posts, had been wondering where you went... must have taken a vacation to .. .just any country not the US so as to hold onto sanity?

Anyway, I think you are Catholic. So what are your thoughts on how un Christian/anti-Christian the Vatican is?

Compared to the greatest test taker in the history of the world?

NO ONE has ever done what the orange retard did.

Two things.
There was no big steal.
We cannot have DJT as president again.
Just a little steal, huh?
And America needs the great Donald Trump back in order to restore order to the mess Biden has created. You recall Trump left everything in fantastic shape in terms of the economy, until the Democrat governors of NY and CA decided to keep everything shut down purely for political reasons.

Last edited:
I've read a lot of your threads/posts, had been wondering where you went... must have taken a vacation to .. .just any country not the US so as to hold onto sanity?

Anyway, I think you are Catholic. So what are your thoughts on how un Christian/anti-Christian the Vatican is?
I don't like the environmental "social justice" bent of the current pope. Yes, I am for common sense stuff like recycling. No, I don't believe in the manmade climate change hoax. The Marxist left media does try to sow discord by making it appear Pope Francis says stuff against Catholic doctrine. He has not. But he also doesn't speak like John Paul II, the canonized saint who repeatedly and forcefully spoke out against abortion. I also don't like that Francis has elevated less conservative bishops to the cardinalate. I also think he should speak out more forcefully against Biden the fake Catholic.

Just a little steal, huh?
And America needs the great Donald Trump back in order to restore order to the mess Biden has created. You recall Trump left everything in fantastic shape in terms of the economy, until the Democrat governors of NY and CA decided to keep everything shut down purely for political reasons.
Wow, Donald trump is the worst person to ever occupy any office trust. He is a narcissistic self-serving spoiled brat. These are only a few of the personality disorders (PD) evinced.

The reader who wonders what PD's are they might consider all of the PD's that trump's exhibit in his words and deeds in all of the Clusters.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.
The worst { even more than the incompetent Jimmy Carter}
former Peanut Farmer with who studied engineering,was
skinny prick Leftist/Racist Woodrow Wilson.His wife took over
for him as he fell into decline his last years as Potus.

Nothing else comes close to Liar Leftwing groups like
Antifa yelling out about Fascist.
That is Exactly what they pull.Acts of Fascism.
Plus there is No debate whatever that Antifa are sheer bullies.
" For Fascism is a Lie told by bullies.A writer who will not
lie cannot live or work under Fascism. " --
Ernest Hemingway

Forum List

Back