Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Organizing For Gun Control ‘We’ve Been Waiting For You'

Democratic leaders are salivating. "Yesssssss Yessssss excellent, they're young, full of emotion and energy and don't have a clue. They actually believe sensible gun laws will stop shootings in schools. Come to us, my pretties."
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

And low and behold, here comes the community agitator attempting to stir up the masses. He needs to butt out!

Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Marching and Organizing For Gun Control 'We've Been Waiting For You'
I can imagine Obama is drooling over this.
He's finally created what he's always wanted.
Domestic Terrorists that he thinks cannot be stopped.
"Dana Loesch: I Wouldnt Have Been Able To Exit CNN Town Hall
If I Didn't Have A Security Detail
There were people rushing the stage screaming "burn her."

NRA's Loesch: I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Exit CNN Town Hall If I Didn't Have A Security Detail

Another reason gun sales are up right now! #ChaChing #CNNTownHall'

And low and behold, here comes the community agitator attempting to stir up the masses. He needs to butt out!

Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Marching and Organizing For Gun Control 'We've Been Waiting For You'
And the racists are quaking in fear as well they should be.

Obama is far more popular than Trump, and Obama must get behind this effort.

Racists? Lol

Racism is all they got left.....

8adb12d70886df837a6c3c8985609845.jpg

Racists? Lol

Racism is all they got left.....

8adb12d70886df837a6c3c8985609845.jpg

I didn't like the jackass's white half either

Know your history kids...BoBo does.

During the Cultural Revolution in China — which took place between 1966 and 1976 — Mao Zedong mobilized groups of devoted young people who called themselves "Red Guards" to carry out his new program. Mao sought to enforce communist dogma and to rid the nation of the so-called "Four Olds" — old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas.

This Cultural Revolution was an obvious bid for a return to relevancy by the founder of the People's Republic of China, who had been sidelined after some of his more disastrous policies such as the Great Leap Forward killed tens of millions of Chinese.

Who Were China's Fierce Red Guards?

Know your history kids...BoBo does.

During the Cultural Revolution in China — which took place between 1966 and 1976 — Mao Zedong mobilized groups of devoted young people who called themselves "Red Guards" to carry out his new program. Mao sought to enforce communist dogma and to rid the nation of the so-called "Four Olds" — old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas.

This Cultural Revolution was an obvious bid for a return to relevancy by the founder of the People's Republic of China, who had been sidelined after some of his more disastrous policies such as the Great Leap Forward killed tens of millions of Chinese.

Who Were China's Fierce Red Guards?

Or the Hitler Youth

Liberals love to claim that conservatives have "fear". Actually fear is proper, and even necessary for some things.

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."

Mark Twain

Forum List

Back