Democratic Party Has No Patriotism

Maybe you should pray that you are dead before then, because I know I will be alive and well when Democrats finally destroy the entirety of this country.
You mean try. Try to destroy this country. Because they will never succeed in destroying this great country.
You are in denial if you honestly are saying that.
I am honestly saying that. They have tried for over 100 years now and have not succeeded. In fact, they just took their biggest step backwards ever with the election of President Trump in conjunction with a Republican-controlled House and Senate (not to mention overwhelmingly Republican-controlled states). They are further away right now than any point they’ve been in U.S. history. Hell, even their beloved unions have become completely impotent (right-to-work states are growing like weeds).

Maybe you should pray that you are dead before then, because I know I will be alive and well when Democrats finally destroy the entirety of this country.
You mean try. Try to destroy this country. Because they will never succeed in destroying this great country.
You are in denial if you honestly are saying that.
I am honestly saying that. They have tried for over 100 years now and have not succeeded. In fact, they just took their biggest step backwards ever with the election of President Trump in conjunction with a Republican-controlled House and Senate (not to mention overwhelmingly Republican-controlled states). They are further away right now than any point they’ve been in U.S. history. Hell, even their beloved unions have become completely impotent (right-to-work states are growing like weeds).
Demographics alone will insure that Democrats will win with any platform they concoct, no matter how crazy or antithetical to the founding of the country.
'
Republicans should have fought harder on immigration when they had the chance, and they should have immediately joined the alt-right if they still failed.

A lot of it can be laid at Obama's doorstep because he encouraged self-loathing American guilt. Always whining and complaining about this country in that condescending, scolding manner of his, showing absolutely no patriotism or even understanding of this country, always putting 3rd world interests ahead of America's. And always seeing this country through a lens of racial paranoia. He was like an alien trying to figure out what makes humans tick.

Demographics alone will insure that Democrats will win with any platform they concoct, no matter how crazy or antithetical to the founding of the country.
What in the world are you talking about?!? :uhh:

The current “demographics” have resulted in a Republican President, a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and 33 of the 50 states controlled by Republicans.

Forum List

Back