Democrat Texas State Sen. Wendy Davis’ office was firebombed with Molotov cocktails

i believe Reagan did that.....

I imagine you, like many people in today's dumbed-down America, believe a lot of things that aren't true.

i was one of them....go ahead....prove me wrong....

No President had anything to do with releasing mental patients. That would be State and federal laws passed BY predominately Democratic Congreses and legislatures after liberals won in court forcing laws to be changed.

Now most people that probably should be institutionalized can't be and insurance doesn't have to pay.

I know when I was sick and went in for mental problems 6 to 7 days was about the max the Insurance would pay for. To stay longer took some pretty major work by doctors and sometimes the Courts.

Looks like the conservatives 'war on women' has deeply escalated with the r-wing extremists terrorists bombing of a Planned-Parenthood advocate State Senator's office.

Shame on you Rush Limbaugh.

This isn't all Limba-a-a-a-a. He just says out loud what the GObP/R have been doing for years and years. But, yes, lush and sickRick are both very extreme and, if you're a working class, sexually active woman, they are both domestic terrorists.

Sure makes it easy to tell who is getting laid though and it ain't them.
=========

It was Reagan who "mainstreamed" the mentally ill to the streets. You'd think we would learn from that but doesn't look like it. The rw's are falling for the same thing and for the same reasons - all over again.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here is what I'm seeing here.
2. For some reason nutters go off on liberals before they do on republicans.
3. I wonder why that is?
4. This wasn't a normal republican guy, who has a family and job, and goes to church often.
5. The republicans don't often go on a shooting spree.
6. Check your facts before you start to blame this on a republican.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can't make this stuff up boys and girls, here, for your approval, anothing glaring example of why I rightly lay claim to the fact that...

the GOP/Tea-Party is indeed chock full of Rednecks, racists, obstructionist, anarchists and assassins.

Just earlier I posted the thread...

Republican White supremacist sheriff candidate says he’s just a “concerned citizen”

And now this...

Texas state senator's office firebombed - UPI.com

Published: March. 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM

FORT WORTH, Texas, March 20 (UPI) -- Police in Forth Worth, Texas, said they were searching for a suspect who tossed two firebombs outside the door of a state senator's office Tuesday.

Two members of state Sen. Wendy Davis' staff were in the office when the attack occurred about 4 p.m., WFAA-TV, Dallas/Fort Worth, reported. One of the employees jumped over flames to get to a fire extinguisher in another room, the TV station said...

PS: Davis, a Democrat, is a strong advocate for Planned Parenthood

Ok, I read the link, and nowhere did the article mention anything about the GOP or TEA Party being responsible for this, let alone being suspects.

Looks like the conservatives 'war on women' has deeply escalated with the r-wing extremists terrorists bombing of a Planned-Parenthood advocate State Senator's office.

Conservatives war on women? I wasn't aware that Bill Maher, Louis CK, David Letterman, Ed Schultz and many other ilk like that are conservatives.

Kidrocks, I have read enough of your posts now where I just have to ask...are you trying to be an idiot or does it just come naturally to you? Somehow, I am positive the answer is the latter. Hopefully one day you will have a fart big enough to force your head out of your ass.

Last edited:

Looks like you are no less full of crap now than you were a day ago.

Hhhhmmmmm.......

Isn't it special that the opening post(s) blames Rush Limbaugh who has never called for violence of any kind and did not mention Ed Schultz or Bill Maher and others who have?

Isn't it special the opening posts(s) name a Tea Party advocate as the probable culprit when there is no history anywhere, at any time, of Tea Partiers being violent? And there was no mention of the Occupy groups who have been violent?

March 21, 2012from KUT

The investigation into the firebombing of state Senator Wendy Davis' Fort Worth office on Tuesday has already nabbed a suspect.

At a press conference this morning, broadcast by WFAA in Dallas, Fort Worth police officers said last night they arrested a 40-year old homeless man, Cedric Steele. He faces charges of arson.

Officers said Steele had tried to meet with Sen. Davis multiple times, but staff had turned him away, believing he was not mentally stable. Though his motive is unknown, Sen. Davis spoke about the vulnerability of people in public office.

“It’s especially incumbent when things like this happen, to remember that our words have meaning. That when we demonize people who are in political roles and we invite responses that are unreasonable, that these are the kinds of things that occur. And that we are putting people at risk, by doing that.”

Arrest in Firebombing of State Sen. Wendy Davis' Office : NPR

You can't make this stuff up boys and girls, here, for your approval, anothing glaring example of why I rightly lay claim to the fact that...

the GOP/Tea-Party is indeed chock full of Rednecks, racists, obstructionist, anarchists and assassins.

Republican White supremacist sheriff candidate says he’s just a “concerned citizen”

And now this...

FORT WORTH, Texas, March 20 (UPI) -- Police in Forth Worth, Texas, said they were searching for a suspect who tossed two firebombs outside the door of a state senator's office Tuesday.

Two members of state Sen. Wendy Davis' staff were in the office when the attack occurred about 4 p.m., WFAA-TV, Dallas/Fort Worth, reported. One of the employees jumped over flames to get to a fire extinguisher in another room, the TV station said...

I bet you won't feel a bit like an idiot when the guy turns out to be a Democrat that is upset she didn't vote for abortion.

And now this...

Well done "Pro-Lifers!" Your hate and ignorance filled vitriol has inspired yet another follower to violence!

Back when Bush was President I started to think maybe it was time to get a gun. Not to protect myself from the everyday thug, or for sport - but to protect myself from the right wing wackos nutjobs that are proliferating throughout our society. I'm starting to think maybe I was right. When you fucktards come to my house to kill me because your God tells you to, I'm taking as many of you bitches out as possible before you get me!

ANOTHER knee-jerk reactionary libtard who can't WAIT to jump to irresponsible and incorrect conclusions.

This isn't all Limba-a-a-a-a. He just says out loud what the GObP/R have been doing for years and years. But, yes, lush and sickRick are both very extreme and, if you're a working class, sexually active woman, they are both domestic terrorists.

Sure makes it easy to tell who is getting laid though and it ain't them.
=========

It was Reagan who "mainstreamed" the mentally ill to the streets. You'd think we would learn from that but doesn't look like it. The rw's are falling for the same thing and for the same reasons - all over again.
Ricky aint getting laid?......he has what 6 kids?.....i think your the one not getting laid Dudly....

And now this...

Jump to conclusions much? This will turn out to be another one of those things that the left did and then blamed on the right, and when the truth comes out, I will be the first to laugh in your face about it.

Are you alone in this mindset? Do I need to google the topic to see how many others have tried to make this ridiculous leap from Limbaugh's slut comment to "escalating R-wing terrorism"?

You are right that I should not lump all liberals into the hate group. But when members of the MSM and Pelosi use the term "terrorists" to describe little old ladies in the tea party, it's hard to not attribute that to the "collective mindset".

Will he be charged with terrorism? Was the molotov cocktail throwing OWSer charged with that as well?

The firebombing of a State Senators office is indeed a terrorist-act not to be confused with littlt old ladies in the tea party. The severity of the bombing is serious indeed. The motive for the bombing does indeed fit the 'terrorist' profile. The ramifications of Limbaugh's harsh rhetoric are just beginning.

You speak of legislatures as if they are gods to you, firebombing them is no different than any of us being firebombed. The statists appreciate your support.

And now this...

Anything to keep peoples minds off of Obamas miserable record, and throw more falsely blamed accusations at conservatives. Too bad the cats out of the bag and people know this little trick.

March 21, 2012from KUT

The investigation into the firebombing of state Senator Wendy Davis' Fort Worth office on Tuesday has already nabbed a suspect.

At a press conference this morning, broadcast by WFAA in Dallas, Fort Worth police officers said last night they arrested a 40-year old homeless man, Cedric Steele. He faces charges of arson.

Officers said Steele had tried to meet with Sen. Davis multiple times, but staff had turned him away, believing he was not mentally stable. Though his motive is unknown, Sen. Davis spoke about the vulnerability of people in public office.

“It’s especially incumbent when things like this happen, to remember that our words have meaning. That when we demonize people who are in political roles and we invite responses that are unreasonable, that these are the kinds of things that occur. And that we are putting people at risk, by doing that.”

Color me shocked that - yet again - hysterical bullshit outweighed facts from the left.

March 21, 2012from KUT

Color me shocked that - yet again - hysterical bullshit outweighed facts from the left.

Yep and thanks for noticing this which apparently nobody else did.

The thing that struck me was:

1) No evidence tying this guy to anybody or anything on the right or anything anybody has said at any time. . . .but. . . .

2) Senator Davis didn't miss the opportunity to fan the flames again just as the Democrats tried to blame Gabby Gifford's attack on talk radio, the Tea Party, or anything that might hurt Republicans or those on the right.

Doesn't anybody teach honesty and ethics to their kids anymore?

Isn't it special that the opening post(s) blames Rush Limbaugh who has never called for violence of any kind and did not mention Ed Schultz or Bill Maher and others who have?

Isn't it special the opening posts(s) name a Tea Party advocate as the probable culprit when there is no history anywhere, at any time, of Tea Partiers being violent? And there was no mention of the Occupy groups who have been violent?
Yeah, I guess some contemporary administrator thought replacing Scottish poetry with organizational gotchas was more relevant when they might contemplate instead a wise Scottish poet of the eighteenth century:

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion*

So we get grief instead of insight. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Making generalizations about the "collective mindset" of partisans is what we do on a message board. Accusing the other side of terrorism is quite another. That's hate.
Welcome to the internet.

Oh and your nasty neg rep only proves my point. Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back