Democrat Texas State Sen. Wendy Davis’ office was firebombed with Molotov cocktails

Yes, and this homeless person just happened to be mentaly sharp enough to be able to afford to buy ingredients to make several molotov cocktails AND his target just happened to be ANOTHER Democrat women in office... in Texas.

Coincidence? Ya right!
You were wrong and are now going to claim you weren't really? Is this like Rather claiming a known forgery was accurate and true?

So out with it? Are the police in on it? Did they really catch this supposed Tea Party activist and then concoct the crazy homeless story to cover it up?

This so-called homeless person was probably driven by voices in his head... Rush Limbaugh & Co no doubt.

My God you're an absolutely STUPID FUCK!!

We're screwed. The only substance in Fort Knox are paper IOU's written to future generations.

WE are broke.
Thought it was worse than broke, that we owed somebody $15,578,708,666,074 in the US Government National Debt.

I wonder how the 'poor' feel about their stake and what they owe? :eusa_think:

And more to the point? What are they doing to pay up?

Someone else will pay thier share...

Attitude is everything. ;)

If the government confiscated every single dime generated by every citizen and illegal alien in the USA and paid it all on the National Debt, it would take more than two years to pay off the debt. When you figure that a sound 30 year mortgage should never total more than two and a half years of a family's income, we can easily say that the USA is already bankrupt.

Every man, woman, and child in the country is on the hook for tens of thousands of dollars, something like $140,000 per family and growing by 5 billion dollars per day.

Attitude isn't everything though it is critical. Perspective has to figure in there too.

And those who think this homeless nut, somebody who no doubt has no radio and no television set, was prompted by Rush Limbaugh and/or Fox News to firebomb a Senator's office just because she was a Democrat is no doubt possessed of a really crappy attitude and no perspective at all. :)

Thought it was worse than broke, that we owed somebody $15,578,708,666,074 in the US Government National Debt.

I wonder how the 'poor' feel about their stake and what they owe? :eusa_think:

And more to the point? What are they doing to pay up?

Someone else will pay thier share...

Attitude is everything. ;)

If the government confiscated every single dime generated by every citizen and illegal alien in the USA and paid it all on the National Debt, it would take more than two years to pay off the debt. When you figure that a sound 30 year mortgage should never total more than two and a half years of a family's income, we can easily say that the USA is already bankrupt.

Every man, woman, and child in the country is on the hook for tens of thousands of dollars, something like $140,000 per family and growing by 5 billion dollars per day.

Attitude isn't everything though it is critical. Perspective has to figure in there too.

And those who think this homeless nut, somebody who no doubt has no radio and no television set, was prompted by Rush Limbaugh and/or Fox News to firebomb a Senator's office just because she was a Democrat is no doubt possessed of a really crappy attitude and no perspective at all. :)

She just defined liberals.

You can't make this stuff up boys and girls, here, for your approval, anothing glaring example of why I rightly lay claim to the fact that...

the GOP/Tea-Party is indeed chock full of Rednecks, racists, obstructionist, anarchists and assassins.

Just earlier I posted the thread...

Republican White supremacist sheriff candidate says he’s just a “concerned citizen”

And now this...

Texas state senator's office firebombed - UPI.com

Published: March. 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM

PS: Davis, a Democrat, is a strong advocate for Planned Parenthood

Well done "Pro-Lifers!" Your hate and ignorance filled vitriol has inspired yet another follower to violence!

Back when Bush was President I started to think maybe it was time to get a gun. Not to protect myself from the everyday thug, or for sport - but to protect myself from the right wing wackos nutjobs that are proliferating throughout our society. I'm starting to think maybe I was right. When you fucktards come to my house to kill me because your God tells you to, I'm taking as many of you bitches out as possible before you get me!

Except the guy that did it is just another lone looney toons and not associated with a party or group, a homeless nutjob that thought aliens were around. But then don't let little things like facts get in your way of a good lie or fake rant.

Wonder how much he got paid.

Well done "Pro-Lifers!" Your hate and ignorance filled vitriol has inspired yet another follower to violence!

Back when Bush was President I started to think maybe it was time to get a gun. Not to protect myself from the everyday thug, or for sport - but to protect myself from the right wing wackos nutjobs that are proliferating throughout our society. I'm starting to think maybe I was right. When you fucktards come to my house to kill me because your God tells you to, I'm taking as many of you bitches out as possible before you get me!

Except the guy that did it is just another lone looney toons and not associated with a party or group, a homeless nutjob that thought aliens were around. But then don't let little things like facts get in your way of a good lie or fake rant.

Brilliant analysis, Poop. Tinfoil hat too tight, or is the buzz from the black helicopters distracting you?

Provide some evidence he got paid anything you retard.

Well as it turns out the culprit is a disturbed homeless man with no connection to Republicans the Tea Party or any political group and had no political agenda. Who is not surprised to find this out?

Many conclusions were jumped...many truths were stretched...

Yes, and this homeless person just happened to be mentaly sharp enough to be able to afford to buy ingredients to make several molotov cocktails AND his target just happened to be ANOTHER Democrat women in office... in Texas.

Coincidence? Ya right!

Ingredients?
Just how many "ingredients" do you think there are?
Let's see that liberal math in action.

You can't make this stuff up boys and girls, here, for your approval, anothing glaring example of why I rightly lay claim to the fact that...

the GOP/Tea-Party is indeed chock full of Rednecks, racists, obstructionist, anarchists and assassins.

Republican White supremacist sheriff candidate says he’s just a “concerned citizen”

And now this...

FORT WORTH, Texas, March 20 (UPI) -- Police in Forth Worth, Texas, said they were searching for a suspect who tossed two firebombs outside the door of a state senator's office Tuesday.

Two members of state Sen. Wendy Davis' staff were in the office when the attack occurred about 4 p.m., WFAA-TV, Dallas/Fort Worth, reported. One of the employees jumped over flames to get to a fire extinguisher in another room, the TV station said...

10727702-small.jpg

Yup. Ya assclown.

So they caught the tea party, rightwing, white racist, that Limbaugh inspired?

Are the lefties cheering the capture? Let's hear what the hate baiters on the left have to say?

And now this...

FORT WORTH, Texas, March 20 (UPI) -- Police in Forth Worth, Texas, said they were searching for a suspect who tossed two firebombs outside the door of a state senator's office Tuesday.

Two members of state Sen. Wendy Davis' staff were in the office when the attack occurred about 4 p.m., WFAA-TV, Dallas/Fort Worth, reported. One of the employees jumped over flames to get to a fire extinguisher in another room, the TV station said...

I have nothing more to say to you besides this.... FUCK YOU.

Last edited:

Are the lefties cheering the capture? Let's hear what the hate baiters on the left have to say?
And is there any evidence that Limbaugh inspired it?

No. In fact Rush was not that enthusiastic about the Tea Party when the grass roots organizations first started springing up, and pretty well shrugged off anybody who called in to discuss that. Rush also is rarely sought out as a speaker at Tea Party rallies while Ron Paul speaks at a lot of them. Last December a lot of us got onto Rush when he said that Ron Paul and Tea Partiers have nothing in common because of Ron Paul's foreign policy. Well, Ron Paul and Tea Partiers are pretty darn closely aligned on at least domestic fiscal policy and the Tea Party isn't involved with foreign policy. Showing that Rush wasn't all that familiar with Tea Party goals at that time.

Rush has been more friendly to the Tea Party movement lately, so maybe he has been able to educate himself in recent weeks.

And is there any evidence that Limbaugh inspired it?

No. In fact Rush was not that enthusiastic about the Tea Party when the grass roots organizations first started springing up, and pretty well shrugged off anybody who called in to discuss that. Rush also is rarely sought out as a speaker at Tea Party rallies while Ron Paul speaks at a lot of them. Last December a lot of us got onto Rush when he said that Ron Paul and Tea Partiers have nothing in common because of Ron Paul's foreign policy. Well, Ron Paul and Tea Partiers are pretty darn closely aligned on at least domestic fiscal policy and the Tea Party isn't involved with foreign policy. Showing that Rush wasn't all that familiar with Tea Party goals at that time.

Rush has been more friendly to the Tea Party movement lately, so maybe he has been able to educate himself in recent weeks.
True. More and more as of late? Rush is straying away from the Republicans...even though the TEA Party folks elected in 2010 were elected under the Republican Banner.

Many conclusions were jumped...many truths were stretched...

Coincidence? Ya right!
You were wrong and are now going to claim you weren't really? Is this like Rather claiming a known forgery was accurate and true?

So out with it? Are the police in on it? Did they really catch this supposed Tea Party activist and then concoct the crazy homeless story to cover it up?
KidCrocks is grasping...

Forum List

Back