Why Wendy Davis is finished in politics

I don't know that Davis political career is over about the only thing that can truly kill a political career is pulling a John Edwards bang another woman while your wife battles cancer move. She has done pretty good damage to whatever chance she had winning the governors race though.

Birddog Sotero birfes a lot. :lol:

I would not vote for Davis based on her biography regardless of party affiliation.

....and yet you voted for Bammy twice....

What was wrong with Obama's bio?

Anyone who looks at the Obama story without being a partisan hack can spot holes Faun.

Rev Wright
Bill and Bernadine
Tony Rezko

Completely sealed School records....
He called his grandpa a "House ******"....

It goes on and on....and despite your coming protestations NONE of it has been satisfactory basis.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

and the scotus says your party cheats

why does your party CHEAT??????

because your ideas don't fly with the American people

I don't know that Davis political career is over about the only thing that can truly kill a political career is pulling a John Edwards bang another woman while your wife battles cancer move. She has done pretty good damage to whatever chance she had winning the governors race though.

Even that doesn't end a political career. Newt Gingrich had a lot of support for the Republican nomination in 2012 after doing the same thing.

Vitter fucked a now dead prostitute while wearing diapers.

The right rewarded him with re election

How did Vitters prostitute get dead?
Why can't you stay on topic? This thread is about the campaign of Wendy Davis being in trouble due to the fact her composited past has become unraveled revealing she abandoned her kids.

Last edited:
Good to see that the press exposed this creature for the witch she is. Of course, it was local press. The national press never challenges any liberal.

Wendy Davis has no future in politics | New York Post

Jan 24, 2014

Want to know why Wendy Davis will have trouble winning higher office in Texas or anywhere else in America? It’s not because she stretched the truth in her “from mobile-home-living single mom to Harvard Law grad” campaign biography, nor because her husband paid for her education, nor even because she placed a lot of value on her career.

Nope: It’s because Davis, the Lone Star State senator who became famous for her filibuster of an abortion-limiting bill in Texas, lost custody of her children to her ex-husband.

This revelation about Davis’ past, which came to light thanks to reporting by Wayne Slater at The Dallas Morning News, is nothing less than shocking to most women, regardless of their political affiliation.

According to Slater’s account, Davis decided to leave her children, then ages 8 and 2, with their father in Fort Worth while she went off to Harvard Law School. Who could resist the siren call of the Ivy League? Well, I suspect that most women and plenty of men would, if it meant moving across the country from their kids for three years.

But before we get to that, note two things. First of all, that 8-year-old was not her husband’s biological child. I don’t mean to cast any aspersions on Jeff Davis’ commitment to his daughters; in fact, he looks like the knight in shining armor of this story.
He not only took on raising his own daughter alone, but also another girl, who’d been abandoned first by her father and then her mother.

Second: After Jeff finished paying off the last of Wendy’s school loans, she filed for divorce and gave up custody of her children. According to Jeff, his wife just decided, “While I’ve been a good mother, it’s not a good time for me right now.

A few years ago, one of my guy friends was dating a woman who didn’t have custody of her child. Every one of this man’s female friends told him to run. The fact that she would either willingly give up custody or that a judge would deem her unworthy of even joint custody raised alarm bells.

Feel free to call it sexism, if you want. But it’s a double standard that I don’t expect will change any time soon. Americans will forgive a lot in a politician. But a woman who leaves her kids is just beyond the pale.

how come there aren't any quotes around what she supposedly said? :eusa_eh: :eusa_think: Also its from the New York Post which is owned by... :eusa_whistle:

Good to see that the press exposed this creature for the witch she is. Of course, it was local press. The national press never challenges any liberal.
Republican logic: "I hate how the lamestream national press never challenges any liberals. Here's an opinion article from Rupert Murdoch's lamestream NY Post that challenges liberals."

Keep up the great work, GOP.

Forum List

Back