Why Wendy Davis is finished in politics

I lose nothing as I am not subject to your delusions that Obamahung with Wright. Just as in the example I gave with my own experience in my temple, I am not guilty of believing everything my rabbi professes. I understand why the loony right tries to establish such a ridiculous notion, but unless you have Obama making those claims himself, and you don't, you have nothing at all.

Your homoerotic fantasies aside, again, it is not unusual for presidents to keep their school records private. This is nothing new or special about Obama. Did you think Bush was hiding something when he refused to release his college records?

Bush has not given permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades.

There is nothing I have to prove when you're incapable of proving your ridiculous claims. He formed an opinion of his grandfather based on family stories. That doesn't make him a racist. And a racist against whom? Blacks?? :eusa_doh:

More bullshit from you. Lincoln was even less qualified and he didn't do so bad.

On the flip side, few were more qualified than Buchanan, and he sucked worse than Bush.

I lose nothing as I am not subject to your delusions that Obamahung with Wright. Just as in the example I gave with my own experience in my temple, I am not guilty of believing everything my rabbi professes. I understand why the loony right tries to establish such a ridiculous notion, but unless you have Obama making those claims himself, and you don't, you have nothing at all.

20 years, he married them, he baptized their children, he KNEW Wright had said ALL of that shit, sorry you fawning little lemming, those are HIS people and he is just like them. You cannot prove otherwise lil guy....sorry.

No matter how you try to portray their relationship, you have to be completely brain-dead to claim they "hung out" together. Obama was nothing more than a member of the congregation where Wright was the reverend.

There's simply nothing there and Obama is not responsible for what Wright said.

There is nothing I have to prove when you're incapable of proving your ridiculous claims. He formed an opinion of his grandfather based on family stories. That doesn't make him a racist. And a racist against whom? Blacks??

One doesn't even THINK "House ******" unless one is racist....what could make one a "House ******"?

What a maroon :)
"House ******" is a derogatory term for a black person who bends over to please white people. In the days of slavery, those were the slaves who would do favors for their masters in order to get to work inside the house. While it's unnerving that he would use such a harsh term to describe his own grandfather, that in no way makes him racist.

Didn't Obama claim that Wright was his mentor and he took tapes with him to college with Wright's sermons on them?

20 years, he married them, he baptized their children, he KNEW Wright had said ALL of that shit, sorry you fawning little lemming, those are HIS people and he is just like them. You cannot prove otherwise lil guy....sorry.

No matter how you try to portray their relationship, you have to be completely brain-dead to claim they "hung out" together. Obama was nothing more than a member of the congregation where Wright was the reverend.

There is nothing I have to prove when you're incapable of proving your ridiculous claims. He formed an opinion of his grandfather based on family stories. That doesn't make him a racist. And a racist against whom? Blacks??

One doesn't even THINK "House ******" unless one is racist....what could make one a "House ******"?

What a maroon :)
"House ******" is a derogatory term for a black person who bends over to please white people. In the days of slavery, those were the slaves who would do favors for their masters in order to get to work inside the house. While it's unnerving that he would use such a harsh term to describe his own grandfather, that in no way makes him racist.

Didn't Obama claim that Wright was his mentor and he took tapes with him to college with Wright's sermons on them?
I don't know, did he say that?

I don't know, did he say that?

Yep, several times, look it up and educate yourself, a mentor is a lot more than a pastor.

Obozo is a racist because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

You are a racist because... everyone knows you are a racist.

EDIT: Your newer avatar is cute though. :)

Nope - i'm anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. You support it and hence you are the racist.

Forum List

Back