Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

A Pfizer official was questioned by the EU, and she scoffed when asked if they did trials before roll out.

You fucking sheep. You brainless guinea pigs. You lazy pieces of shit.

AND YOU WANTED ME FIRED AND DENIED HEALTHCARE FOR NOT GETTING AN UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.

🤡 🤡 🤡

Most people simply are not smart or able to think for themselves.

That is the human condition, as most will always be led around like sheep.

over the last three years, of course. Now, did you take it? You won't answer, I get it. Being called out isn't fun. Yet it is a fact you don't wish to share because then I become right, and you fking can't have that.

My posting over the last three years is how you know? LMAO!! And you have the gall to mock someone else for their views? Too funny.

I completely agree with you. I challenge any demofk to a debate and they never accept. They are weak because they don't do their own research. They have talking points, and just use bulleted come backs.
There are not even enough natural resources to make enough electric cars to replace gas powered cars, because of those damned massive batteries.

Again, the powers that be have to know this, but don't care. They would rather just virtue signal a known lie, like the lie that the more carbon taxes you pay, the more you save the world from climate change.

Idiot Dems are only for science when it doesn't conflict with their agenda. Science is buried, rigged, ignored when it does.
The Left can't even tell you what a woman is now without consulting a trained biologist.

It's not that they don't know what a woman is, it is just that they are afraid of the ever-changing definition of what a woman is as a new gender is added by the Left every day.

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

Your "research" would not withstand academic review.

The Left can't even tell you what a woman is now without consulting a trained biologist.

It's not that they don't know what a woman is, it is just that they are afraid of the ever-changing definition of what a woman is as a new gender is added by the Left every day.
Perfect example, actual science of gender taught in every medical school gets in the way of the Dem CULT narrative and they deny the science.

Says the guy...pushing the alt-right narrative of believe the conspiracy theories...not the science. :)
Science says there's two genders. Science says flimsy blue surgical masks do not stop COVID transmission. Science shows temperature doesn't follow levels of co2. So which science is not being followed? The political science?

COVID research is live now, they're researching how the vaccine is working on the subjects because it never went through the lengthy laid down research procedure.

Perfect example, actual science of gender taught in every medical school gets in the way of the Dem CULT narrative and they deny the science.
and they are so insincere, they can't even accept their own position publicly. They are truly obtuse.

Posting a standup comedians rant about the matter doesn't lead me to believe that doing one's own research is all that beneficial. It strikes me the same as those "sheep" who obtain their political research from late night talk show monologues.

Posting a standup comedians rant about the matter doesn't lead me to believe that doing one's own research is all that beneficial. It strikes me the same as those who obtain their political research from late night talk show monologues.
well only if you believe that a comic is well versed in the subject. Then demofks should stop posting the rants from those late night town halls.

The whole gender cult is based upon psychological problems. There is nothing wrong with their genitals.

At one point in the history of medicine, would have treated them as needing psychological help, as if they were a little crazy. But somewhere down the line the decision was made to treat them as normal, in the hopes many would not seek to take their own lives.

That is it. There were no major medical findings to change the medical establishments view of transgenderism, and for that matter, gays as well. At one point being homosexual was seen as an abnormality, but like transgenders, they decided to just have them embrace it and run with it in order to try and keep them from killing themselves.

But how does the Left then explain this?

This child was convinced to transition, but when she did, she realized she made a mistake and, guess what, thought about suicide.

Funny that.

The bottom line is, when it comes to treating mental problems, medicine is mostly clueless. All they know how to do is cut and give drugs.

My own research into covid was easy. I had a beer with a friend. This friend works for the CDC, is a medical doctor, and specializes in infectious diseases. He answered my questions and gave me a lot of good info.
My doctor said get the shot and I did. Unlike my FIL, I did not get Covid. I did not die from Covid.

Its weird to see these threads where they try to convince each other that not taking a vaccine is a good thing, when all they have to do is ask their doctor.

Most people simply are not smart or able to think for themselves.

That is the human condition, as most will always be led around like sheep.

You have a rep from Pfizer LAUGHING at the notion they might wanted to conduct human trials prior to rollout.

The dumb fucking COVID CULT just went along like the sheep they are. The stupid fuckery is beyond reason.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE TDS SO BAD, THEY WERE WILLING TO RISK THEIR HEALTH. :laughing0301: 🤡

I completely agree with you. I challenge any demofk to a debate and they never accept. They are weak because they don't do their own research. They have talking points, and just use bulleted come backs.
What do you want to debate?

Forum List

Back