Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

When it comes to global warming, if we assume that carbon emissions are destroying the planet, then you need carbon free sources of energy that will meet the needs of the populace.

There is no science here to be done to understand this. This is just common sense.

But to force the populace to drive electric cars is not the answer, because the moonbats are using carbon energy sources to power those cars.

We are continually fed stupid crap like this that offers no solution whatsoever, other than higher prices for cars and electricity and cars that no one wants, especially in colder climates like Chicago where electric cars are dropping like flies because of the colder whether.

I would support going nuclear, because it is the ONLY carbon free source of energy that would meet the demands of society, but the Left refuses. It would also help free the US from the looney tunes Middle East. Again, too much to ask from the moonbat Swamp.

As for the Covid shots, I have personally met many people who have suffered from the Covid shot. One lady was a medical professional who was told she must get the shot or lose her job, so she got the shot. But shortly afterwards, she had debilitating headaches, so bad, in fact, she missed about 4 months of work. She had to use all her sick and vacation time, and then went a period without a wage. Even though she was forced to get the shot, she had no legal recourse to get compensated for something she was forced into doing.

Luckily, her headaches got better, but she remembers the look of fear in the eyes of medical personnel when she asked them if the shot had done this to her. They were scared stiff to suggest it might have, but also wary to say otherwise. Her doctor finally took her aside and said, "Yea, you probably should not get any more Covid shots", and left it at that. She later got Covid and her headaches sparked back up, those proving to her that the shot is what had done it, but the headaches did not last as long.

But people have lost family members as well. In Europe, the even banned the use of the Moderna shot on young men because of the high cases of heart inflammation, which killed some.

Why? Cause they were following the science. I wonder what Fauci and his vaccine cult were following. My guess are dollar signs as they ignored the science and did not ban the Moderna shot for young men in the US.

The bottom line is, the shot should be optional, but if not, those who suffer from the mandated shot should be compensated.

But the Leftist fascism that took over the US will never seek this type of justice, because justice and freedom are foreign concepts to them.

Last edited:
When it comes to global warming, if we assume that carbon emissions are destroying the planet, then you need carbon free sources of energy that will meet the needs of the populace.

There is no science here to be done to understand this. This is just common sense.

But to force the populace to drive electric cars is not the answer, because the moonbats are using carbon energy sources to power those cars.

We are continually fed stupid crap like this that offers no solution whatsoever, other than higher prices for cars and electricity and cars that no one wants, especially in colder climates like Chicago where electric cars are dropping like flies because of the colder whether.

I would support going nuclear, because it is the ONLY carbon free source of energy that would meet the demands of society, but the Left refuses.

As for the Covid shots, I have personally met many people who have suffered from the Covid shot. One lady was a medical professional who was told she must get the shot or lose her job, so she got the shot. But shortly afterwards, she had debilitating headaches, so bad, in fact, she missed about 4 months of work. She had to use all her sick and vacation time, and then went a period without a wage. Even though she was forced to get the shot, she had no legal recourse to get compensated for something she was forced into doing.

Luckily, her headaches got better, but she remembers the look of fear in the eyes of medical personnel when she asked them if the shot had done this to her. They were scared stiff to suggest it might have, but also wary to say otherwise. Her doctor finally took her aside and said, "Yea, you probably should not get any more Covid shots", and left it at that. She later got Covid and her headaches sparked back up, those proving to her that the shot is what had done it, but the headaches did not last as long.

But people have lost family members as well. In Europe, the even banned the use of the Moderna shot on young men because of the high cases of heart inflammation, which killed some.

Why? Cause they were following the science. I wonder what Fauci and his vaccine cult were following. My guess are dollar signs as they ignored the science.

The bottom line is, the shot should be optional, but if not, those who suffer from the mandated shot should be compensated.

But the Leftist fascism that took over the US will never seek this type of justice, because justice and freedom are foreign concepts to them.
some back up. Even the charging stations failed. hilarious.

A Pfizer official was questioned by the EU, and she scoffed when asked if they did trials before roll out.

You fucking sheep. You brainless guinea pigs. You lazy pieces of shit.

AND YOU WANTED ME FIRED AND DENIED HEALTHCARE FOR NOT GETTING AN UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.

🤡 🤡 🤡

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

When MAGA says “do your own research”, they don’t mean do real research. They mean study everything that attacks whatever MAGA hates and discount the people that have devoted their careers to the subject. I posted an article from Nature and was told it was part of the Deep State. So goes MAGA! How can you have a constructive debate with those who view everything with suspicion?

some back up. Even the charging stations failed. hilarious.

People need to understand that democrats don't care. They don't want you to even have a car. They will just push public transportation is all.

Eventually, only the super-rich, which will all be democrat elitists, will be able to afford to own a decent car.

So HOW I posted is your basis for your opinion? Ok then.
over the last three years, of course. Now, did you take it? You won't answer, I get it. Being called out isn't fun. Yet it is a fact you don't wish to share because then I become right, and you fking can't have that.

People need to understand that democrats don't care. They don't want you to even have a car. They will just push public transportation is all.

Eventually, only the super-rich, which will all be democrat elitists, will be able to afford to own a decent car.
I completely agree with you. I challenge any demofk to a debate and they never accept. They are weak because they don't do their own research. They have talking points, and just use bulleted come backs.

Forum List

Back