Democrat .. Respect for Life

Settle down Joe .. you're making plenty of noise but not much sense.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the challenge to your false morality.

You guys don't care about babies, you care about women controlling their own sexuality.
(For all practical purposes)A woman in control of her own sexuality does not get pregnant when she does not want to.

If Democrats are OK with murdering their unborn infants I can chalk that up as a crude but effective means of controlling their numbers.

But they damn well better not expect others to pay for their hobby.
You pay for the babies that aren't aborted. Our way is more cost-effective.

I can think of one instance where I would have cheerfully paid for an abortion provided it was accompanied by total elimination of the responsible parts. No point in paying twice.

BTW, consider how the username shows up; it's making one wonder what colour you'd like the one for whom you pimp painted!

If Democrats are OK with murdering their unborn infants I can chalk that up as a crude but effective means of controlling their numbers.

But they damn well better not expect others to pay for their hobby.
You pay for the babies that aren't aborted. Our way is more cost-effective.

I can think of one instance where I would have cheerfully paid for an abortion provided it was accompanied by total elimination of the responsible parts. No point in paying twice.

BTW, consider how the username shows up; it's making one wonder what colour you'd like the one for whom you pimp painted!
Another Pro-Lifer, who isn't.

Preventing pregnancy is one of the easiest things one can do. Yet some people do not use simple precautions, so then they must murder their offspring...and the left is adamant that this murder must continue unabated and unfettered. SICK bastards!

Is it any wonder the value of life and our culture are descending into the sewer?

Preventing pregnancy is one of the easiest things one can do. Yet some people do not use simple precautions, so then they must murder their offspring...and the left is adamant that this murder must continue unabated and unfettered. SICK bastards!

Is it any wonder the value of life and our culture are descending into the sewer?
Human life having value is an assumption. A big one, and a wrong one.

I read a statement like this and I have to honestly wonder if the person who wrote it has ever actually had sex.

Human life having value is an assumption. A big one, and a wrong one.

Now that is a post for the ages.

It should be installed in the Leftist Museum of Ignorance....sorry for the redundancy.

Leftism and ignorance go together like a horse and carriage...or if you prefer, like peas and carrots.

I read a statement like this and I have to honestly wonder if the person who wrote it has ever actually had sex.

So sex and baby killing go together in your limited mind.

Sorry, threads still not about you but nice play for sympathy.. it's cute, especially the outrage..

your thread did not cause any 'outrage', your dishonest act is simply boring sanctimony...

"Abort to your hearts content Valerie, who can stop you"
"Abort to your hearts content Valerie, who can stop you or anyone else. You may consider reading over the thread."

Dishonest lol .. how exactly...?

Forum List

Back