Democrat Neighbor Electrocuted THEN Charged with Trespassing

No, your whole point was that a kid gets the shock. How does the kid get the shock if he isn't trying to take the sign? Wtf is some little rug rat doing in my yard anyway? Keep your kids out of my yard.
That's as far as you can see??!!! Tell me that isn't so, tell me you're not that clueless...........

You are the clueless one here. Leave the sign alone, you get no shock. How can I simplify that further for you?
Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

Really? I'm surprised I had to spell it out for you.

Undisciplined, destructive, entitled. Get off my lawn, stop touching things that don't belong to you.

I hope you don't breed.
Got it, you're the angry old fart who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking on "your" sidewalk...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, lawn. Can you not read?

It's because of the lack of discipline and very poor parenting skills of people these days. Again, a mild electric shock is a good teacher.

Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

Booby Traps Law & Legal Definition
Getting a minor shock isnt an "injury". He cant be sued for that.
That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:
The law clearly states that he is liable IF the person is injured. He has no injury, therefore he isn't liable.
Ya should have read further..........
It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

No ifs, ands or buts included in that statement. Oops........
Also, what if one of the younger neighborhood kids had come on the property (just being a kid) and received the shock, the owner would most likely be in jail and the parents suing the crap out of him..... And in this era of litigation would most likely win.
Yeah because I teach my kids to go on people's private property and take things that don't belong to them.

Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:
The law clearly states that he is liable IF the person is injured. He has no injury, therefore he isn't liable.

it is funny how hard the left will fight for the right to intrude and vandalize someone elses property

Uuummm, obviously you have no idea how law suits work and what one can sue over, I can sue you right now for what you just posted. Granted my chances of winning are remote at best but I can still sue. As or your last statement, hope you were looking in a mirror when you posted that. :thup:
You said he can sue over being shocked. You're wrong and you now know you're wrong. You can try to move the goal post, but I won't let you get away with it. Quit being so weak and just admit your mistake.
It's called Mental Anguish...... Look it up Sparky and no, I'm not moving the goal post, it's simply you're too stupid to understand our laws. Seems I can't help you with that. :dunno:
. Our laws that are subject to interpretation and discretion everytime a judge walks into a courtroom those laws ?? It all depends on if the idiot wants to let a judge see his dumb ace walking by casing a joint with a fake babystroller until deciding to come back to steal the sign when the coast was thought to be clear ((OR)) lick his wounds, and understand that he actually is getting off light, then hide his head in shame from his neighbor, and never do such a dumb idiotic thing like that again ??? What's it gonna be you think ???
I'm not a law maker or a judge, why are you arguing what I would do or what I think someone else would do? Shoot the messenger? :dunno:
. Just agree is all you need to do... lol
Riiiiiiigggggght....... :D

Ya should have read further..........
It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

No ifs, ands or buts included in that statement. Oops........
Also, what if one of the younger neighborhood kids had come on the property (just being a kid) and received the shock, the owner would most likely be in jail and the parents suing the crap out of him..... And in this era of litigation would most likely win.
Yeah because I teach my kids to go on people's private property and take things that don't belong to them.
:eusa_eh:

That's as far as you can see??!!! Tell me that isn't so, tell me you're not that clueless...........

You are the clueless one here. Leave the sign alone, you get no shock. How can I simplify that further for you?
Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

Really? I'm surprised I had to spell it out for you.

Undisciplined, destructive, entitled. Get off my lawn, stop touching things that don't belong to you.

I hope you don't breed.
Got it, you're the angry old fart who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking on "your" sidewalk...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, lawn. Can you not read?

It's because of the lack of discipline and very poor parenting skills of people these days. Again, a mild electric shock is a good teacher.
Too stupid to get the point...... as usual.......
Looks like I'm gonna have to dumb my postings down to fifth grade level so you all can understand.

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

it is funny how hard the left will fight for the right to intrude and vandalize someone elses property
If you're referring to my posts then;
One: Show where I made a moral judgement one way or the other, where I was advocating for the right to intrude and vandalize.

Two: Show where I'm a lefty based on the actual political spectrum, not your belief that anyone to the left of Joe McCarthy is a commie..........

One: Show where I made a moral judgement one way or the other, where I was advocating for the right to intrude and vandalize.

Two: Show where I'm a lefty based on the actual political spectrum, not your belief that anyone to the left of Joe McCarthy is a commie..........

first off you say it was "staged" --LOL

then two if the shoe fits wear it

you are then posting rules of fair play for the treatment to folks taking or vandalizing private propterty

how about the guy would not have gotten shocked if he had dont just that

and kept his fucking hands to himself

you are then posting rules of fair play for the treatment to folks taking or vandalizing private propterty

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let me guess, you never made it past the 2nd grade.

I said it might have been staged and (given the amount of staged vids on the internet) it most likely was staged. Possibly, I think it is and most likely is not and has never been "it was".
I posted legal fact only, no I agree, I disagree with those/that law, your "rules of fair play" you just pulled out of your ass and assumed.

Your reading skills are non-existent, at least you're consistently moronic. :thup:

Dumb move if legit, there are laws against booby traps. It would be a legal matter, not civil. What the victim could do after remains to be seen. Probably staged though and the home owner is probably the one in the video. It's a corrugate plastic sign and all you'd need to do is slip it right off that Micky Mouse sign holder.
. The sign holder is where the charge would be.

I said it might have been staged and (given the amount of staged vids on the internet) it most likely was staged. Possibly, I think it is and most likely is not and has never been "it was".
I posted legal fact only, no I agree, I disagree with those/that law, your "rules of fair play" you just pulled out of your ass and assumed.

Your reading skills are non-existent, at least you're consistently moronic. :thup:

yeah whatever

personally i perfer the keep your frikking hands off other peoples property

and there wont be any problems policy

te guy deserved every volt he got

yeah whatever

Never said te didn't....... :eusa_whistle:
I prefer the (whatever that means in this context) keep your frikking ( I prefer figgin') hands off other people's (with the apostrophe it's possessive, without it's plural......) property. :eusa_whistle:

Exactly! ^^^

For the left, is not politically correct if you deny them the right to vandalize and intrude in your property!

Send them all to jail for Heaven's sake! :mad-61:

Trying to steal someone's property is also illegal.

No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out all on your own or did someone have to help you?

No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out all on your own or did someone have to help you?
. Sounds like some is losing the debate, and that someone is you... lol

yeah whatever

Never said te didn't....... :eusa_whistle:
I prefer the (whatever that means in this context) keep your frikking ( I prefer figgin') hands off other people's (with the apostrophe it's possessive, without it's plural......) property. :eusa_whistle:

good for you

Exactly! ^^^

For the left, is not politically correct if you deny them the right to vandalize and intrude in your property!

Send them all to jail for Heaven's sake! :mad-61:

how true

Forum List

Back