Democrat Neighbor Electrocuted THEN Charged with Trespassing

Ya should have read further..........
No ifs, ands or buts included in that statement. Oops........
Also, what if one of the younger neighborhood kids had come on the property (just being a kid) and received the shock, the owner would most likely be in jail and the parents suing the crap out of him..... And in this era of litigation would most likely win.

Stealing is "just being a kid"?
Missed the point due to stupidity or intentionally being obtuse? :dunno:

No, your whole point was that a kid gets the shock. How does the kid get the shock if he isn't trying to take the sign? Wtf is some little rug rat doing in my yard anyway? Keep your kids out of my yard.
That's as far as you can see??!!! Tell me that isn't so, tell me you're not that clueless...........

You are the clueless one here. Leave the sign alone, you get no shock. How can I simplify that further for you?

Also, what if one of the younger neighborhood kids had come on the property (just being a kid) and received the shock, the owner would most likely be in jail and the parents suing the crap out of him..... And in this era of litigation would most likely win.

No, your whole point was that a kid gets the shock. How does the kid get the shock if he isn't trying to take the sign? Wtf is some little rug rat doing in my yard anyway? Keep your kids out of my yard.
That's as far as you can see??!!! Tell me that isn't so, tell me you're not that clueless...........

You are the clueless one here. Leave the sign alone, you get no shock. How can I simplify that further for you?
Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

Really? I'm surprised I had to spell it out for you.

Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

Undisciplined, destructive, entitled. Get off my lawn, stop touching things that don't belong to you.

I hope you don't breed.

Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

Undisciplined, destructive, entitled. Get off my lawn, stop touching things that don't belong to you.

I hope you don't breed.
Got it, you're the angry old fart who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking on "your" sidewalk...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kids being kids;
Curious
Thoughtless
Random
Mischievous
Etc
Etc
Etc.

I hope you don't breed.
Got it, you're the angry old fart who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking on "your" sidewalk...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
. If he would have had a sign that states danger keep out (electrical hazard), then would it have been illegal to do what he did ? Did he have any trespassing signs up ? Your right that it was illegal to booby trap the guy, but what about store owners and their weapon hidden behind the counter incase of a robbery ? Is it considered booby traping the robber who comes in thinking he will find a weak young clerk minding the store, but instead finds a man with a gun ready to pop a cap in him for coming in guns a blazing until oops wrong store to rob ????? Thank God for discretion found always within the laws, where as when a judge is reviewing the tape of this guy walking by with a baby stroller (casing the joint), then returning without the stroller, hoodie on, trespassing, stealing, and receiving a little shock for it, he will say you are lucky (to the idiot trespasser/thief), that what you got was all you got out of that situation, now both of you get out of my courtroom, NEXT CASE PLEASE.

Last edited:
Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

Booby Traps Law & Legal Definition
Getting a minor shock isnt an "injury". He cant be sued for that.
That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:
The law clearly states that he is liable IF the person is injured. He has no injury, therefore he isn't liable.
It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

Now we are talking about a different subject. The sign owner could be charged with a crime, but the neighbor still can't sue him. You gotta pay closer attention to what you read. Oops

Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

Booby Traps Law & Legal Definition
That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:
The law clearly states that he is liable IF the person is injured. He has no injury, therefore he isn't liable.

Now we are talking about a different subject. The sign owner could be charged with a crime, but the neighbor still can't sue him. You gotta pay closer attention to what you read. Oops
The neighbor could still sue him, whether he'd win or not is another question.
Oh and "injury" doesn't have to be physical any more.

He has no injuries, therefore he can't sue him. You cant just say, "I want to sue him" and force someone to go to court. There has to be a reason for the lawsuit.

Just admit you were wrong. It's much less embarrassing than what you're going through right now. You fucked up, so just take it like a man.

He has no injuries, therefore he can't sue him. You cant just say, "I want to sue him" and force someone to go to court. There has to be a reason for the lawsuit.

Just admit you were wrong. It's much less embarrassing than what you're going through right now. You fucked up, so just take it like a man.
Uuummm, obviously you have no idea how law suits work and what one can sue over, I can sue you right now for what you just posted. Granted my chances of winning are remote at best but I can still sue. As or your last statement, hope you were looking in a mirror when you posted that. :thup:

Uuummm, obviously you have no idea how law suits work and what one can sue over, I can sue you right now for what you just posted. Granted my chances of winning are remote at best but I can still sue. As or your last statement, hope you were looking in a mirror when you posted that. :thup:
You said he can sue over being shocked. You're wrong and you now know you're wrong. You can try to move the goal post, but I won't let you get away with it. Quit being so weak and just admit your mistake.

You said he can sue over being shocked. You're wrong and you now know you're wrong. You can try to move the goal post, but I won't let you get away with it. Quit being so weak and just admit your mistake.
It's called Mental Anguish...... Look it up Sparky and no, I'm not moving the goal post, it's simply you're too stupid to understand our laws. Seems I can't help you with that. :dunno:

It's called Mental Anguish...... Look it up Sparky and no, I'm not moving the goal post, it's simply you're too stupid to understand our laws. Seems I can't help you with that. :dunno:
If you are talking about suing for anything other than being injured, you arent sticking to the debate topic that YOU started. I already told you, i wont let you move the goal post. Ill give you one more chance to try to reclaim a shred of your dignity by admitting your mistake, but after that, all hope is lost for you.

If you are talking about suing for anything other than being injured, you arent sticking to the debate topic that YOU started. I already told you, i wont let you move the goal post. Ill give you one more chance to try to reclaim a shred of your dignity by admitting your mistake, but after that, all hope is lost for you.
Look up the legal definition of injury so you know exactly how moronic you're continuing to be. :thup:

Look up the legal definition of injury so you know exactly how moronic you're continuing to be. :thup:
No, again, you are trying to move the goal post. Even IF there is a legal definition for "injury" that includes "mental anguish", that wouldnt have anything to do with the law about booby traps injuring people. You are wrong and no amount of verbal gymnastics are going to save you. Youre just a pussy who cant admit his mistakes.

Your pussyness bores me. Good day sir.

Last edited:
No, again, you are trying to move the goal post. Even IF there is a legal definition for "injury" that includes "mental anguish", that wouldnt have anything to do with the law about booby traps injuring people. You are wrong and no amount of verbal gymnastics are going to save you. Youre just a pussy who cant admit his mistakes.
I should know better than to argue with a fool. Oh well........ Continue being an imbecilic clown, it's actually kinda fun to watch. :thup:

. Our laws that are subject to interpretation and discretion everytime a judge walks into a courtroom those laws ?? It all depends on if the idiot wants to let a judge see his dumb ace walking by casing a joint with a fake babystroller until deciding to come back to steal the sign when the coast was thought to be clear ((OR)) lick his wounds, and understand that he actually is getting off light, then hide his head in shame from his neighbor, and never do such a dumb idiotic thing like that again ??? What's it gonna be you think ???

. Our laws that are subject to interpretation and discretion everytime a judge walks into a courtroom those laws ?? It all depends on if the idiot wants to let a judge see his dumb ace walking by casing a joint with a fake babystroller until deciding to come back to steal the sign when the coast was thought to be clear ((OR)) lick his wounds, and understand that he actually is getting off light, then hide his head in shame from his neighbor, and never do such a dumb idiotic thing like that again ??? What's it gonna be you think ???
I'm not a law maker or a judge, why are you arguing what I would do or what I think someone else would do? Shoot the messenger? :dunno:

I'm not a law maker or a judge, why are you arguing what I would do or what I think someone else would do? Shoot the messenger? :dunno:
. Just agree is all you need to do... lol

Dumb move if legit, there are laws against booby traps. It would be a legal matter, not civil. What the victim could do after remains to be seen. Probably staged though and the home owner is probably the one in the video. It's a corrugate plastic sign and all you'd need to do is slip it right off that Micky Mouse sign holder.

Forum List

Back