"Pneumonia" is back

Hello, the thing is that she was just fine for the first débat no coughing at all, a little bit of the crazy eyes vil-gaga.gif ...but for the one who is coming up she would cough may be ? it will be difficult for her then the next debate

A subtle reminder that it's not the pneumonia causing the coughing fits. Let's see those medical records.

A lozenge? That's it, no one in pubic life should use a lozenge.

It's the coughing stupid.....she had coughing fits in the winter and spring but hey it was pneumonia, just diagnosed a couple of weeks ago......some people are so naieve

The coughing due to allergies and the pneumonia are two different things.

Well i dont see any other presidential nominee have as long and harsh coughing spells as clinton.

Did they tell the truth she's allergic to that.

Allergies to what, microphones? What is it she's supposed to be allergic to, and why doesn't her doctor give her something for it? Maybe because it's not allergies causing the coughing?

Allergies to what, microphones? What is it she's supposed to be allergic to, and why doesn't her doctor give her something for it? Maybe because it's not allergies causing the coughing?
I diagnosed her coughing fits and found that due to her crotch rot moving to her larynx, the possibility of coughing up a lung has dramatically increased. Immediate amputation is recommended.
Signed:
Ambrose A. Hossfly, Phd

Yeah, Donald has been wheezing and coughing today.

Must be allergies for both of them.

Maybe she's got that reoccurring gonorrhea pneumonia that's going around Bill.

She will not be President of the United States if she is sick, and as much she tries to hide it.

Dalia, Donald and Hillary both have allergies.

He needs (must) stop slandering women.

Dalia, Donald and Hillary both have allergies.

He needs (must) stop slandering women.

You know what surprises me is that Hillary to accept the infidelities of her husband Bill as I know Trump's wife was not deceived as less than nothing?
And we are here to make misery to Trump because he say that about this one, who cares about that, a president must lead by example in its foremost couple.

Hillary has pneumonia my ass.....and now allergies.....the excuses fly. Its amazing!

Forum List

Back