Democrat giving response to Trump speech calls himself a Republican BWHAHAHAHAHA

Will you remind DemocRATS about this when they call Pres Trump senile?

• You Betcha

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No. As much as I like to rub it in Dems faces, I'll cut the old guy some slack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
The Democrat giving the response to President Trump’s congressional address Tuesday seemed to have forgotten what party he was representing — when he inexplicably called himself a Republican during his address.

“I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American,” former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said in a telecast from a diner in his home state.

The Democrat giving the response to President Trump’s congressional address Tuesday seemed to have forgotten what party he was representing — when he inexplicably called himself a Republican during his address.

“I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American,” former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said in a telecast from a diner in his home state.

So.... for once Trump didn't try to divide the country...but you just go looking for something anything...

Hell, Don rode a wave of insanity into office claiming he was a republican, why not.

Trump's speech was so good not only did both Left and Right media praise him, but he converted Liberals to become Republicans!

upload_2017-3-1_9-54-9.jpeg

AWESOME!

Trump's speech was so good not only did both Left and Right media praise him, but he converted Liberals to become Republicans!

View attachment 114805

AWESOME!
Performance art and 3rd rate performers; all these things ever are. Theater in place of representative governance. Utterly bipartisan mass distraction.

The OP should stand here, Tom, because, as the Catholic Church teaches, the wrong and bad and foul, such as the OP or you for that matter, are teaching lessons to those trying to learn the truth. The lesson, of course, is to avoid the errors of your political, cultural, and social beliefs. And the truth of it is that you are not a GOP, either.

The Responder said he was a Democrat, a Republican, and most of all, an American.

The left realized they fucked off middle America in the last few elections so naturally they grab a redneck who stumbles all over himself in an effort to win back working Americans

So.... for once Trump didn't try to divide the country...but you just go looking for something anything...
Country already divided genius.

He may have meant small r republican:

re·pub·li·can
rəˈpəbləkən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a form of government, constitution, etc.) belonging to, or characteristic of a republic.

It was a "He coulda been my grandpappy" moment.

Lol

dude, the speech had nothing to do with the president's speech. he probably should have watched. Most of what he said was addressed in the President's speech. derp!!!! and he was most likely trying to play the PC card with the I'm republican and democrat. he's all to anyone who asks. LMAO. what a bunch of lazy ass PC idiots.

re·pub·li·can
rəˈpəbləkən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a form of government, constitution, etc.) belonging to, or characteristic of a republic.
or he was trying to be PC. whatever, it sounded fking dumb. He sounded dumb cause it was obvious he didn't watch the pres. or he didn't care that most all he said was addressed in Trump's speech. what a derp.

The OP should stand here, Tom, because, as the Catholic Church teaches, the wrong and bad and foul, such as the OP or you for that matter, are teaching lessons to those trying to learn the truth. The lesson, of course, is to avoid the errors of your political, cultural, and social beliefs. And the truth of it is that you are not a GOP, either.

The Responder said he was a Democrat, a Republican, and most of all, an American.
Most Americans are done with PC politics. something obviously unlearned by the left.

re·pub·li·can
rəˈpəbləkən/
adjective
  1. 1.
or he was trying to be PC. whatever, it sounded fking dumb. He sounded dumb cause it was obvious he didn't watch the pres. or he didn't care that most all he said was addressed in Trump's speech. what a derp.

Except other then that one word he also had a LONG SPEECH, which was quite effective and concise opposition response to Trump's address.

The left realized they fucked off middle America in the last few elections so naturally they grab a redneck who stumbles all over himself in an effort to win back working Americans
Beshear didn't even support gay marriage when he had nothing to lose(and much to gain) by doing so.

He technically would be a Republican in a blue state.

dude, the speech had nothing to do with the president's speech. he probably should have watched. Most of what he said was addressed in the President's speech. derp!!!! and he was most likely trying to play the PC card with the I'm republican and democrat. he's all to anyone who asks. LMAO. what a bunch of lazy ass PC idiots.
What ?

Dude, Trump's whole campaign ran on uniting the country... He had a chance to unite, but he loves bashing on twitter too much..

Forum List

Back