Democrat giving response to Trump speech calls himself a Republican BWHAHAHAHAHA

Will you remind DemocRATS about this when they call Pres Trump senile?

• You Betcha

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No. As much as I like to rub it in Dems faces, I'll cut the old guy some slack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Beshear didn't even support gay marriage when he had nothing to lose(and much to gain) by doing so.

He technically would be a Republican in a blue state.

Democrats didn't need to throw more meat to the lefties, they need to recruit more moderates and undecided, so to use this centrist guy makes perfect political sense.
he was a fking boob. looked desperate

You are not exactly a good candidate to arbitrate that.
I didn't call myself belonging to both parties so I'm much better then him.

? Why?
what? How? When? Where?

The Democrat giving the response to President Trump’s congressional address Tuesday seemed to have forgotten what party he was representing — when he inexplicably called himself a Republican during his address.

“I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American,” former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said in a telecast from a diner in his home state.

So.... for once Trump didn't try to divide the country...but you just go looking for something anything...
Country already divided genius.

Dude, Trump's whole campaign ran on uniting the country... He had a chance to unite, but he loves bashing on twitter too much..
Dude, he is defending his policies vs fake news leftist press on Twitter. Wake up and smell, err, get a job.
You are giving an Alt Fact that is simply not so.
says you?

The Democrat giving the response to President Trump’s congressional address Tuesday seemed to have forgotten what party he was representing — when he inexplicably called himself a Republican during his address.

“I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American,” former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said in a telecast from a diner in his home state.

So.... for once Trump didn't try to divide the country...but you just go looking for something anything...

Dude, Trump's whole campaign ran on uniting the country... He had a chance to unite, but he loves bashing on twitter too much..
The only people he really slams on Twitter is the media and I'd argue that most Americans don't really give two shits about our hyper partisan media.

Dude, he is defending his policies vs fake news leftist press on Twitter. Wake up and smell, err, get a job.
You are giving an Alt Fact that is simply not so.
Strike two. One more and you will be officially diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". Only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good Luck.

jc and smal are alt facting like crazy.

Those days of you getting a pass are over foeva, kids.

The left realized they fucked off middle America in the last few elections so naturally they grab a redneck who stumbles all over himself in an effort to win back working Americans
Beshear didn't even support gay marriage when he had nothing to lose(and much to gain) by doing so.

Which makes it all the more effective at stripping off moderates from Republicans. Democrats didn't need to motivate the solid lefties, so to use this centrist guy makes perfect political sense.
Beshear isn't liked at all by the vast majority of Democrats.

Democrats like Beshear only exist in Kentucky and West Virginia now, and Kentucky's Democrats are getting more radical pretty fast because of our nutjob mayor here in Louisville.

Beshear's claims that "Democrats want...." ring hollow, because to most Democrats Beshear is just a redneck, racist old white guy in Dixie.

Beshear was the Democrat representative delivering counter to Trump's speech.

99% of people viewing it never even heard of this guy before, so your theories about how many Democrats like or don't like him are of little relevance.

Lets face it, being a Democrat isn't very popular right now. In 2008 scores of Democrats pretended to be conservatives and ran on conservative positions on the issues. They were lying of course and flipped to the left after the election. They paid the price in 2010 when most all of them were fired by the people.

The left realized they fucked off middle America in the last few elections so naturally they grab a redneck who stumbles all over himself in an effort to win back working Americans

Which makes it all the more effective at stripping off moderates from Republicans. Democrats didn't need to motivate the solid lefties, so to use this centrist guy makes perfect political sense.

Democrats like Beshear only exist in Kentucky and West Virginia now, and Kentucky's Democrats are getting more radical pretty fast because of our nutjob mayor here in Louisville.

Beshear's claims that "Democrats want...." ring hollow, because to most Democrats Beshear is just a redneck, racist old white guy in Dixie.

99% of people viewing it never even heard of this guy before, so your theories about how many Democrats like or don't like him are of little relevance.
So now Democrats like him even less.

BTW, the only reason why they haven't heard of him is because they could give less of a shit about Kentucky, which proves my point.

BTW, the only reason why they haven't heard of him is because they could give less of a shit about Kentucky, which proves my point.

Well you are the expert on Democrats, so...

When did he ever try to divide the country?

Oh, and were you sleeping the last 8 years?

Well, I united my very large extended family last night after the speech. I sent a memo that if any family member ever became a Democrat they would immediately and publicly be burned at the stake and I would light the match. Haven't gotten any feedback so far.

I am a millenial, involved in politics, surrounded by Democrats.

I am an expert on the current and future Democratic Party, yes.

ROFL, you are rightwinger that scantly understands Democrats.

Know thyself.

And if you have some time to spare why don't you ask those that "surround" you what they think about Beshear and his response on their behalf.

Trump's speech was so good not only did both Left and Right media praise him, but he converted Liberals to become Republicans!

View attachment 114805

AWESOME!
Performance art and 3rd rate performers; all these things ever are. Theater in place of representative governance. Utterly bipartisan mass distraction.

Those democrats did act like 3rd rate performers didn't they, not standing or clapping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you watched Obama's SOTU in 2015? The GOPs behave like kindergarten. Maybe this video will refreshes your memory.

State of the Union 2015: "I Know Because I Won Both of Them" - Obama
ABC News 277,615 views

State of the Union 2015: "I Know Because I Won Both of Them" - Obama

Have you watched Obama's SOTU in 2015? The GOPs behave like kindergarten. Maybe this video will refreshes your memory.
Sorry, nothing compared to the Impeachment, Military Coup, Assassination-calling Snowflakes.

ROFL, you are rightwinger that scantly understands Democrats.

Know thyself.

And if you have some time to spare why don't you ask those that "surround" you what they think about Beshear and his response on their behalf.
They either don't care, or they thought he was a nonsensical goofball/drunk.

Democrats will never win Kentucky again in a national election.

That was actually your entire political system, and nothing has happened to alter that at all. Goldman Sachs still all up in that white house ain't they.

Forum List

Back