Chicago Democrats turn against Mayor Johnson on migrant issue: 'We asked for it'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Yep, you sure did if you vote for Democrats. They will give your city sanctuary status, work towards giving third-worlders free healthcare, housing, food etc.
So yes, if you voted blue, you are getting exactly what you apparently wanted. So deal with it mo fo's!!

The migrant crisis could "flip the state of Illinois purple," local Chicago Democrats warned Mayor Brandon Johnson.

A National Review report on Monday spoke with various activists and Democratic candidates on the growing number of migrants in the city. Cook County Board of Commissioners candidate Zerlina Smith-Members was particularly vocal on public funds being used to house migrants instead of helping the homeless.

"We have people who have come here illegally, who have jumped the line," Smith-Members said.

She also rejected Johnson’s frequent attempts to blame Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott for the migrants, noting that Chicago is a sanctuary city.

Yep, you sure did if you vote for Democrats. They will give your city sanctuary status, work towards giving third-worlders free healthcare, housing, food etc.
So yes, if you voted blue, you are getting exactly what you apparently wanted. So deal with it mo fo's!!

Dumb asses in Chicago, dang sure asked for it. Now they can just be stuck with it.

Here's the truth from the fascists themselves, they know precisely what they are doing, you urban dwelling minorities might ponder just how chained to your master you really are, certainly its just as chained as your ancestors ever were to the plantation owners prior to 1864....

Here's the truth from the fascists themselves, they know precisely what they are doing, you urban dwelling minorities might ponder just how chained to your master you really are, certainly its just as chained as your ancestors ever were to the plantation owners prior to 1864....

It's not just urban, they're trying to put illegals in small town America.

Expect the riots in Chicago during the Democrat National Convention to exceed those of 1968. This time they'll make the Chicago fire and 1968 look like a BBQ.
They won't be able to blame this on Mrs. O;Leary but Joey Xi BaiDung.

You know what they say about the definition of insanity. It's repeating the same mistakes over and over and over and over................................

It's not just urban, they're trying to put illegals in small town America.
Unless it’s a county seat, small town America doesn’t have the money to support or attract the highspanics.
I live in a small midwestern, rust-belt town with industry gone, all outsourced. No money and no highspanics to be found.
I also live in the DC area and there are so many highspanics that the roads are congested 24/7 and front yards are paved over to accommodate 6 or 8 vehicles per single family dwelling, occupied by multiple highspanic families. The difference is the DC area has the fed which always has money. They steal it from the rest of the country.

Unless it’s a county seat, small town America doesn’t have the money to support or attract the highspanics
I live in a small midwestern, rust-belt town with industry gone, all outsourced. No money and no highspanics to be found.
I also live in the DC area and there are so many highspanics that the roads are congested 24/7 and front yards are paved over to accommodate 6 or 8 vehicles per single family dwelling, occupied by multiple highspanic families. The difference is the DC area has the fed which always has money. They steal it from the rest of the country.

I grew up in small town America.

Suddenly where I grew up is trying to implement "low income housing", the community doesn't have the resources to do it... where's it coming from?

I grew up in small town America.

Suddenly where I grew up is trying to implement "low income housing", the community doesn't have the resources to do it... where's it coming from?
State and county gov.
Right now, they’re building a new low-income housing development down the street from me and a friend of the mayor who is involved in county politics and lives in the county seat is making money on the deal. It’s to encourage the homeless and welfare rif-raf to move out of his town and into ours.
A sad irony is that the money necessary to pay rent in the new development could actually afford a mortgage on any number of the vacant historic houses in town.
The culture is in the gutter.

State and county gov.
Right now, they’re building a new low-income housing development down the street from me and a friend of the mayor who is involved in county politics and lives in the county seat is making money on the deal. It’s to encourage the homeless and welfare rif-raf to move out of his town and into ours.
A sad irony is that the money necessary to pay rent in the new development could actually afford a mortgage on any number of the vacant historic houses in town.
The culture is in the gutter.

Well residents of my area are having nothing to do with it

Denver is dealing with this now on top of an already growing homeless problem. New mayor Johnston ran on the issue homelessness. His approach is Housing First. It’s costing the city millions. In 4 years he will have to answer for it. We will see if a very liberal Denver voter population will make him pay. I doubt it.

It's not just voting for Democrats. These people were pissed at Progressive Lori Lightfoot's destroying of their city, threw her out on her ass, and then voted someone in even more Progressive than her. Maybe now the dumbshits are figuring it out.

Forum List

Back