Chicago Democrat Says His Own Party Has Lost ‘All Common Sense’ When It Comes To Border Crisis

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
One of those rare, and I mean RARE times a Democrat gets it.

“They’re not calling out Secretary Mayorkas for letting undocumented — for letting asylum seekers come to this country under false pretense and then giving them court cases 10 years from now.

Chicago Alderman Raymond Lopez criticized Mayor Brandon Johnson for not blaming President Biden and Vice President Harris for the failure to protect the southern border.

He accused the Democratic Party of lacking common sense and called for accountability for the border situation.

“They’re not calling out Secretary Mayorkas for letting undocumented — for letting asylum seekers come to this country under false pretense and then giving them court cases 10 years from now.

dems have lost all common sense on everything ..
1703376702702.png

Our only hope is when these liberal bastions hit rock bottom due to their very own policies, they will see the light.

Forum List

Back