Democrat Charlie Crist.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So this politician who was a Republican, who campaigned in 2008 running on defense of marriage, pro-life, and anti-immigration, then runs for the Senate but loses the GOP primary to Marco Rubio.

What does a power-hungry politician do in this case? He realizes that the Democrat Party has no real threats for candidates, and decides to switch parties and run as a democrat for the governor's job. So what if he has to have a completely different set of values! So what if he has to pretend he never said the things he said previously!

The guy is a power-hungry politician with no moral or ethical compass. Realizing that it's hard to imagine why he wasn't a democrat to begin with.

So, believe it or not, this politician, Charlie Crist, is going to win the DNC nomination for governor. His opponent in the primary, is a woman who has been campaigning for governor longer that Charlie Crist has been a democrat. How comical is that?

Do democrats care? Of course not. This is the point I've been making about democrats for many years. They do not care about consequences, they do not care about motives, all they care about is the win.

I think once they are KICKED/voted out of government office they held, they shouldn't be allowed to run again just by changing parties. that's why this government and country is doomed

Crist is the absolute poster child for a Political Piggy. I would gladly release Charlie Manson and any of the Spahn Clan still alive, just to let them have at it with the spineless power whore from Florida.

Love to see Tan Crist with a fork in his stomach.

So this politician who was a Republican, who campaigned in 2008 running on defense of marriage, pro-life, and anti-immigration, then runs for the Senate but loses the GOP primary to Marco Rubio.

What does a power-hungry politician do in this case? He realizes that the Democrat Party has no real threats for candidates, and decides to switch parties and run as a democrat for the governor's job. So what if he has to have a completely different set of values! So what if he has to pretend he never said the things he said previously!

The guy is a power-hungry politician with no moral or ethical compass. Realizing that it's hard to imagine why he wasn't a democrat to begin with.

So, believe it or not, this politician, Charlie Crist, is going to win the DNC nomination for governor. His opponent in the primary, is a woman who has been campaigning for governor longer that Charlie Crist has been a democrat. How comical is that?

Do democrats care? Of course not. This is the point I've been making about democrats for many years. They do not care about consequences, they do not care about motives, all they care about is the win.

Charlie Crist is the lowest of the low. A politician with no principles who only thinks of himself and his thirst for power. Anyone who votes for that slime should have their head examined

Forum List

Back