Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Alright, ban the bullets instead.

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?

No surprise, right?

You should take that act on the road!!!!

But, good of you to admit banning the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' will do noting to meet the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
Given this, why do you think the Democrats are lock-step on this policy point?

Last edited:
The left always seems to believe that crimminals will somehow magically decide to follow a gun ban. They will stop using guns and somehow stop selling guns.
I mean just look at how well banning drugs has worked not only did everyone stop using them but the crimminals stopped selling them.
Look at prohibition it worked so well because it was illegal.
It is always the law abiding that get hurt with these types of law.

Nothing like believing that laws will create a fantastical unicorn filled world.

No surprise, right?

But, good of you to admit banning the manufacturer and sale of and 'assault weapons' will do noting to meed the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
/——/ DemocRATs know it’s impossible to fill a mass grave if the victims can shoot back. Therefore banning guns makes sense.

No surprise, right?

Lol
Even though they are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
All progressives are fucked in the head

No surprise, right?

But, good of you to admit banning the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' will do noting to meet the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
I think it's a good idea and I guess I'm not the only one. I think the assault weapons should also be confiscated/bought back and if anyone is caught with one after a certain point, they get a fine that will take years to settle.
I'd vote for that.

No surprise, right?

Lol
Even though they are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
All progressives are fucked in the head
No mass shooters are fucked in the head. You sell guns. You know the difference between a "sporting rifle" and an assault weapon, you dishonest shyster. Don't play word games.

I think it's a good idea and I guess I'm not the only one.
But, you agree - it won't do anything to stop mass shootings - and thus, nothing to meet the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
Why, then do the Democrats want the ban?
I think the assault weapons should also be confiscated/bought back and if anyone is caught with one after a certain point, they get a fine that will take years to settle.
Why do you suppose exactly zero of the 20 Democrats in the recent debates suggested this?

No surprise, right?

I think it's a good idea and I guess I'm not the only one. I think the assault weapons should also be confiscated/bought back and if anyone is caught with one after a certain point, they get a fine that will take years to settle.
I'd vote for that.
/——/ Problem is gun grabber, assault weapons don’t exist. It’s s made up word Libs use to demonize firearms.

/——/ Problem is gun grabber, assault weapons don’t exist. It’s s made up word Libs use to demonize firearms.
To wit:

AWB.jpg

But, you agree - it won't do anything to stop mass shootings - and thus, nothing to meet the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
I think the assault weapons should also be confiscated/bought back and if anyone is caught with one after a certain point, they get a fine that will take years to settle.
Why do you suppose exactly zero of the 20 Democrats in the recent debates suggested this?
Most likely because it would get knocked down by the SCOTUS.

No surprise, right?

I'd vote for that.
Look, I've been through this whole discussion so many times that I have your responses and mine memorized. Not really in the mood for a full blown "What's an Assault Rifle" game right now fellas. You know what is meant and yes, if it included buy backs and confiscation, it would put a huge dent in mass shootings. But yeah you guys need to keep shooting each other so no, I'll never see the day and that's all I've got to say on the subject today.

Most likely because it would get knocked down by the SCOTUS.
You REALLY think that's why NONE of them has taken the position that 'assault weapons' should be confiscated?

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.

Last edited:
Nut jobs with military weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
One of these days, you will add sometihng meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.

Forum List

Back