After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

Biden came off as that 10 year old dunce sent to the corner of his 5fth grade homeroom

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020

What say you?
so far we have seen 20 of them,,,and none of them have any charisma,,,they were all just as boring as Barry and Hillary,,,,it was like watching 10 senile turtles last night

• Banned

What say you?
so far we have seen 20 of them,,,and none of them have any charisma,,,they were all just as boring as Barry and Hillary,,,,it was like watching 10 senile turtles last night
Obama was anything but boring. His charisma & sense of humor were good.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

Trump is such a whiny ass little chicken shit.

What say you?

I went with 20. Not based on the debates since I didn't watch either one, but based on 2016. In other words the chances of that freak perfect storm happening again are about 20. Same as they were then.

What say you?

Define "buffoon"? Because I don't think it means what you think it means. Buffoon is a cartoonish character who is all puffed up on his own importance, and cannot stand to be criticized. The only person who fits that description is the guy who is tweeting tell us he is "off to save the world" on Air Force One

I'll give you Sanders, Biden, and that Williamson woman. I can't believe she has any support at all.

Sanders looked like a grumpy old man, telling the kids to get off his damn lawn. Oh wait! Biden just look old. These guys have had 40 years to get things right in government and they haven't done it so far. In fact, they've both supported programs that made things worse at the time, so it calls into questio their decision making skills.

How did Williamson raise enough money and get enough support to make it to the debate? The woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.

ohh,,if only a 12 year old girl accidently walked across the stage,,,i wonder how biden would of reacted

How old was Ivanka when she gave Trump this lap dance?
giving-dad-a-lap-dance-27241382.png

What say you?

Define "buffoon"? Because I don't think it means what you think it means. Buffoon is a cartoonish character who is all puffed up on his own importance, and cannot stand to be criticized. The only person who fits that description is the guy who is tweeting tell us he is "off to save the world" on Air Force One

I'll give you Sanders, Biden, and that Williamson woman. I can't believe she has any support at all.

Sanders looked like a grumpy old man, telling the kids to get off his damn lawn. Oh wait! Biden just look old. These guys have had 40 years to get things right in government and they haven't done it so far. In fact, they've both supported programs that made things worse at the time, so it calls into questio their decision making skills.

How did Williamson raise enough money and get enough support to make it to the debate? The woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.
I didn't watch, but that was a funny post, and I guess it's accurate.

Forum List

Back