Deleted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a post deleted and my post didn't break any rules.

I normally don't posts on threads like this, because they get enough flack from us as it is… but I wish they would do more moderating, and less deleting/censoring.

If a thread is starting to get derailed by an idiot troll... I don't get why a mod wouldn't post a warning on a thread, or give the troll a warning. As opposed to deleting the post that told the troll to stop spamming the thread. And then afterwards said troll is still there spamming the thread, and my post is gone? :confused-84:
Other than the fact that your post was off topic? It was deleted, as was the poster's who responded to your comment.
By the way, it was me who deleted both posts.

I had a post on a site deleted because autocorrect changed "Derps" to "Deros". Apparently a Deros is a homeless person and you can't call someone on that site Deros.

We live in bizarre times, plus autocorrect introduces you to new words. Anyhow, back to the whinging thread.

Total bullshit when put in the larger context of the conversation, and you know it. You just like to play the ever suffering victim. Ironically, I rarely ever moderate you (if you give permission I will be happy to post your moderation history over the past year so people can see what a liar you are), I rarely even delete your considerable number of no content flames masquerading as posts.

Yet you continue to whine and lie and lie and whine, even though 99% of the time I ignore you and refuse interact or respond to your veiled barbs.

Fact 1: You want to be able to call other members pedos without repercussion.

Fact 2: It is against the rules.

Fact 3: You think if you just change the technical wording a little the rules won’t apply.

Fact 4: That is an incorrect assumption.

Our entire conversation, in which you claim you are being threatened relates to your behavior in this matter, which is seeing how close you can get before violating the pedo rule.

As I said in the post you kindly linked to (and I appreciate that):

You: let’s see how close I can get to the line by a accusing members of being pedo without quite literally saying the P word.

Play with fire, you are going to get burned.

It is a simple statement regarding the pedo rule, which you think shouldn’t apply to you.

If you respond, do not expect a reply, You are not worth it.

Good day.

I just had a post deleted and my post didn't break any rules.

I normally don't posts on threads like this, because they get enough flack from us as it is… but I wish they would do more moderating, and less deleting/censoring.

If a thread is starting to get derailed by an idiot troll... I don't get why a mod wouldn't post a warning on a thread, or give the troll a warning. As opposed to deleting the post that told the troll to stop spamming the thread. And then afterwards said troll is still there spamming the thread, and my post is gone? :confused-84:
We do post warnings such as variations on “get back on topic”, we threadban trolls who repeatedly violate a thread. The problem is that when there is a major derailment, we often have dozen or posts to clean up and anything off topic.

Total bullshit when put in the larger context of the conversation, and you know it. You just like to play the ever suffering victim. Ironically, I rarely ever moderate you (if you give permission I will be happy to post your moderation history over the past year so people can see what a liar you are), I rarely even delete your considerable number of no content flames masquerading as posts.

Yet you continue to whine and lie and lie and whine, even though 99% of the time I ignore you and refuse interact or respond to your veiled barbs.

Fact 3: You think if you just change the technical wording a little the rules won’t apply.

Our entire conversation, in which you claim you are being threatened relates to your behavior in this matter, which is seeing how close you can get before violating the pedo rule.

It is a simple statement regarding the pedo rule, which you think shouldn’t apply to you.

Good day.
I'm sure that all the good people of this forum are on my side, here. You said I only got close to breaking a rule, but you you would burn me, anyway

I'm equally sure that all the posters here who view 9 year olds as ripe for sex are on your side, so there is really quite little to discuss.

The question that needs to be asked is why is it OK for users on this forum to openly and unabashedly defend and support pedophilia, but not for anyone to call them out for it?

What interest is it that you and the other mods have in protecting childfuckers, anyway?

You have no constitutional rights in this place, nor do you any of you on net

There is no 'free speech' here, nor is the USMB obligated to do so

It is their game, ball, bat, rules , period

Now you know why i REFUSE to contribute

good day all.....~S~

The question that needs to be asked is why is it OK for users on this forum to openly and unabashedly defend and support pedophilia, but not for anyone to call them out for it?

What interest is it that you and the other mods have in protecting childfuckers, anyway?
The posters here who see prepubescent children as ripe for sexual exploitation all like the way this forum is moderated and they also like to ridicule those of us who don't.

Good day.
. YOU are blatantly lying. As usual. Until you ban leftards who blatantly call me and other conservatives pedos , you have no leg to stand on and can STFU. Of course you run away because you KNOW you’re lying and can’t defend your crap. You allow people to tell children who are victims of sexual assault to “get over it”, so spare us your lies. Get out and stay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back