Defying Gravity, and sort of a Naughty Question....

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Okay, my birthday has made me think of the hard job i have ahead on defying gravity....mainly in the boobie area! Don't want them to reach my belly button, EVER! :eek:

so, this got me thinking....since women's boobies tend to fall to the ground with age, do the private parts of men, do the same with age? Does gravity make them hang longer in old age?

hahahahaha, I can't believe I am asking this question but you would think that gravity would work on THAT as well? though not a negative for men, I suppose? :eusa_angel:

Care

Okay, my birthday has made me think of the hard job i have ahead on defying gravity....mainly in the boobie area! Don't want them to reach my belly button, EVER! :eek:

so, this got me thinking....since women's boobies tend to fall to the ground with age, do the private parts of men, do the same with age? Does gravity make them hang longer in old age?

Only our balls, sadly, hang lower over time.

hahahahaha, I can't believe I am asking this question but you would think that gravity would work on THAT as well? though not a negative for men, I suppose? :eusa_angel:

Care

It doesn't work on our cocks because our cocks are designed to expand and contract, and do so frequently enough that gravity isn't an important factor in increasing length.

Our noses and ears continue to get longer with age, though, if length is all that's important to ya'.

Oh, one more thing...gentlemen?

I am told that taking a VERY COLD shower ever day limits the increasing hang problem with our scrotums, since as we all know, when the jewels get cold the scrotum shrinks up to protect them.

So, start that extrmely cold shower routine now when you're young, and this hang problem won't become something that eventually interferes with you walking down the street because you're tripping over your own nuts.

Last edited:
and since editec started on the advice giving, young ladies...WEAR YOUR BRA, all the time! it truely does lessen the sag with age! :lol:

and since editec started on the advice giving, young ladies...WEAR YOUR BRA, all the time! it truely does lessen the sag with age! :lol:

sorry sweetie birthday or not ..that is really bad advice...medically proven that the wearing of a bra causes pressure on the lymph nodes....this cause build up and can lead to tumurs of both the beign and cancerous types...you are binding the breast beneath and around..underwires are simply instrustments of torture that should be banned....so take your bra off ever chance you get ...and never never never sleep in one

I've heard that men who ride bicycles a lot have impotence issues.

Just to add to the discussion. :)

Care

:lol: HBD care!

:party: :beer:

sorry sweetie birthday or not ..that is really bad advice...medically proven that the wearing of a bra causes pressure on the lymph nodes....this cause build up and can lead to tumors of both the benign and cancerous types...you are binding the breast beneath and around..underwires are simply instruments of torture that should be banned....so take your bra off ever chance you get ...and never never never sleep in one

:lol: Yep. Emancipate those babies, care!

After years of suffering from breast pain and cysts, many participants have found phenomenal improvement within days of starting this program. It is cost-free, risk-free, and is the best thing you can do to prevent breast cancer, as well. It all has to do with the cultural practice of wearing tight bras, and the effect this has on the circulation within the breasts.

Why would bras be linked to breast disease and cancer? It has to do with the effect of bras on breast circulation, specifically the effect of bras on the lymphatic system.
Bras Cause Breast Pain, Cysts, and Cancer

and since editec started on the advice giving, young ladies...wear your bra, all the time! It truely does lessen the sag with age! :lol:

sorry sweetie birthday or not ..that is really bad advice...medically proven that the wearing of a bra causes pressure on the lymph nodes....this cause build up and can lead to tumors of both the benign and cancerous types...you are binding the breast beneath and around..underwires are simply instruments of torture that should be banned....so take your bra off ever chance you get ...and never never never sleep in one

after years of suffering from breast pain and cysts, many participants have found phenomenal improvement within days of starting this program. It is cost-free, risk-free, and is the best thing you can do to prevent breast cancer, as well. It all has to do with the cultural practice of wearing tight bras, and the effect this has on the circulation within the breasts.

Why would bras be linked to breast disease and cancer? It has to do with the effect of bras on breast circulation, specifically the effect of bras on the lymphatic system.
bras cause breast pain, cysts, and cancer

free the boobies!!!

after years of suffering from breast pain and cysts, many participants have found phenomenal improvement within days of starting this program. It is cost-free, risk-free, and is the best thing you can do to prevent breast cancer, as well. It all has to do with the cultural practice of wearing tight bras, and the effect this has on the circulation within the breasts.

bras cause breast pain, cysts, and cancer

free the boobies!!!

the boobies are always freed at the appropriate time....:)however, i still would rather have discomfort than boobies to my naval! :eek:

I don't think I'm as old as Editec, so maybe I've got something coming, but I'm 45 in a couple of months so maybe that's old enough to comment.

No appreciable ball hang noticed. Much like the bra/boob thing, maybe it's support related. I've never been a fan of the boxers.

Forum List

Back