Defying Gravity, and sort of a Naughty Question....

So, all I had to do was ride a bike? :confused:

Would been a lot better than having my scrotum cut open and the plumbing seared. :mad:

You want to be impotent? :cuckoo:

Sorry mistook your meaning. I've never heard bike led to ED issues, but I have heard it leads to production issues.

Oh ok. I think hot tubs lead to production issues. That and tight underwear.

Stop me if I start making anyone uncomfortable. I just read some of this stuff along the way and retain it for some odd reason.

You want to be impotent? :cuckoo:

Sorry mistook your meaning. I've never heard bike led to ED issues, but I have heard it leads to production issues.

Stop me if I start making anyone uncomfortable. I just read some of this stuff along the way and retain it for some odd reason.

Must have some heat related issues. I've heard laptops on your junk will have the same effect. Prolly for the same reason. If it gets too hot, it kills the sqermy spermys....:lol:

My problem was always being WAAAAAY too fertile, not the other way around.

:lol: Yep. Emancipate those babies, care!

Beauty is pain, Y'all. I'm with Care on this one. Wear a good support bra. It will make a huge difference.

And for any of you who may believe a lift is a solution, you end up with "frankenboobie"

A lift is typically accomplished by making an "anchor cut" at the base of the boob and up to nipple. The nipple may be removed, if required and then reattached at the "correct" place on the newly "lifted" boob. You will have a considerable scar at the base underneath and a worse scar from base to nipple. You will have a very fine scar around the aureole.

If you don't frequent nude beaches etc, then maybe it's an acceptable solution for you. Otherwise, you'd be better off with the boobies to the navel (maybe?)

Okay, my birthday has made me think of the hard job i have ahead on defying gravity....mainly in the boobie area! Don't want them to reach my belly button, EVER! :eek:

so, this got me thinking....since women's boobies tend to fall to the ground with age, do the private parts of men, do the same with age? Does gravity make them hang longer in old age?

hahahahaha, I can't believe I am asking this question but you would think that gravity would work on THAT as well? though not a negative for men, I suppose? :eusa_angel:

Care

Not on that part, speciically; If you are a Seinfeld fan you might remember the "manssiere" aka the "bro" which is the male equivalent of the "Brassiere" or bra. Some time after gravity has begun it's evil work a man's breasts will enlarge somewhat, or sometimes a lot. I know when I'm even 10 pounds over my ideal weight because I'm conscious of being a little "pendulous" up there.

Okay, my birthday has made me think of the hard job i have ahead on defying gravity....mainly in the boobie area! Don't want them to reach my belly button, EVER! :eek:

so, this got me thinking....since women's boobies tend to fall to the ground with age, do the private parts of men, do the same with age? Does gravity make them hang longer in old age?

hahahahaha, I can't believe I am asking this question but you would think that gravity would work on THAT as well? though not a negative for men, I suppose? :eusa_angel:

Care
You can successfully avoid having your boobs reach your navel by having a really fat stomach to prop them up. :eusa_whistle:

Care
You can successfully avoid having your boobs reach your navel by having a really fat stomach to prop them up. :eusa_whistle:

Now there's an idea.... Not a good one, but an idea.... :razz:

Must have some heat related issues. I've heard laptops on your junk will have the same effect. Prolly for the same reason. If it gets too hot, it kills the sqermy spermys....:lol:

My problem was always being WAAAAAY too fertile, not the other way around.

Well that's good. You can control that a lot easier than not having enough and your wife wanting to get pregnant.

Care

Now there's an idea.... Not a good one, but an idea.... :razz:

I'm only here to help.

Care

:lol: Such a simple solution.

Care

ask the olde dudes in the athletic club showers that kick their balls back and forth from their lockers.....

Care
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
No thank you!!!!!!!! :eek:

Care

ask the olde dudes in the athletic club showers that kick their balls back and forth from their lockers.....

:eek::eek::eek:

Seems to me that many men hope and pray that their penis will reach their belly button. :razz:

Forum List

Back